Login

russian armor

Am I the only one?

5 Mar 2015, 16:02 PM

Who played Dawn of War II and noticed the lack on a auto-reinforcement feature in this game?
5 Mar 2015, 21:28 PM

cpm = esports
m00
5 Mar 2015, 21:32 PM
Donator 11

Damn I forgot all about auto reinforce! That was awesome.
5 Mar 2015, 21:33 PM
Patrion 14

dont think it is needed at all.
5 Mar 2015, 22:24 PM

You could spend all day honestly going over why they didn't just use things from DoW II

Taking the DoW II counter system would have made this game 100 times easier to balance.
5 Mar 2015, 22:54 PM

Am I the only one who is only here because of CoH2 and thus has no idea what you are talking about?

If you mean units automatically reinforcing without letting you decide, why would you want that? It's not like in CoH1 where reinforcing was indeed clumsy.
5 Mar 2015, 23:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Am I the only one who is only here because of CoH2 and thus has no idea what you are talking about?

If you mean units automatically reinforcing without letting you decide, why would you want that? It's not like in CoH1 where reinforcing was indeed clumsy.

It was an option you could turn on for units, where they would automatically reinforce once able to.

Obviously not something to have on when you're itching for a particular high cost unit, but still very good on have on otherwise.
5 Mar 2015, 23:33 PM
Patrion 27

It is a toggle on each individual unit. I think it would be nice if it were a feature.
5 Mar 2015, 23:35 PM

I think it could be helpful for Urban Defense and halftrack reinforce and basically every combat reinforce situation but people called a much more important feature that is assigning sets of bulletins to commanders so you aren't forced to use Tiger doctrines as Storm Doctrine minor and not a priority so meh, I'll join that club and say that we have bigger fish to fry.
6 Mar 2015, 00:00 AM

it will be better if they have auto-retreat feature.
6 Mar 2015, 00:05 AM
Donator 11

Yeah sure we need to lower the skillceiling in coh2, currently its way too high. :guyokay:
6 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM

That would make my osttruppen-halftrack play so much more enjoyable. Right now i just double click the osttruppen and jam the reinforce hotkey until my finger hurts.
6 Mar 2015, 10:44 AM

reverse on vehicule with new command = great new feature !!! no more baby sitting on vehicules to move in reverse mode

auto reinforce toggable option squad by squad = beeeewwwww baaaaaadddd, it dumbs down the game, for noobs only, no APM needed, not esport

Now try to understand that, I personnally never did.
6 Mar 2015, 10:50 AM

Remaining Ammo before reload and a force reload button would be great ( on MG in priority, but would be cool in "rifle squads" type too, so your squad will be fully prepared for the next engagement )

MG gunner talks:
- "Lets kill that fucking blob who just appeared!"
(1 shot later)
- "NEED RELOAD"
6 Mar 2015, 12:20 PM

Remaining Ammo before reload and a force reload button would be great ( on MG in priority, but would be cool in "rifle squads" type too, so your squad will be fully prepared for the next engagement )

MG gunner talks:
- "Lets kill that fucking blob who just appeared!"
(1 shot later)
- "NEED RELOAD"

Same is true for OKW flaktrack as well. "Engage those infantry!" "BAP BAP. Reloading." *infantry moves out of range or into at-grenade range*
6 Mar 2015, 12:46 PM

Same is true for OKW flaktrack as well. "Engage those infantry!" "BAP BAP. Reloading." *infantry moves out of range or into at-grenade range*

Exactly, all weapon who have a reload after few hits should be able to reload manually.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★