Login

russian armor

case blue's tiger ace mission is impossible on hard

1 Mar 2015, 20:23 PM

really. i just get it recently bcoz 75%off so i dont know how is this mission at earlier patch.

but right now at latest patch
, at general(hard) difficulty its impossible to win. literally

i understand that handicap is a must on single player and enemy must have some buff. BUT NOT THIS SH*T.

KV-2 with superb penetration and dmg30% of our tank per shot?

88 is bounce on side armor of t-34 and KV?

AT rifle that do dmg like tank's main gun?

all time OURAH on inf?

AT nade of conscript that do dmg like AT gun's shell?

enemy always see through FOW and act accordingly to your position even beyond viewrange?

and balance even worst on player side

a tiger that frail like PZ4?

150ammo for very small repair? and repuire vet2 to unlock it

A VERY VERY VERY nerf on tiger combat capability super poor accuracy on both mg and main gun

88 that have dmg , pen , acc worst than 75mm?

dude really. this is unacceptable. no way you can win over them at all. even with save-load abuse.

if balance meter is 50-50. this mission is like player-3% cpu-97%. look like dev didnt even test this out themself too. i think they just "blind patch" on it

if any1 can win it. pls video it. at this rate just suggestion doesnt help anymore . ive tried it all
1 Mar 2015, 20:28 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

1 Mar 2015, 20:35 PM

dude. this is 2 year earlier patch. if you have case blue i dare you to try it RIGHT NOW.

at present patch. nothing at all is gonna be like in this vid. for example, right now its need like 5 min for tiger to kill entire AT' crew. not from 1-2 shots like that

and right now inf will always ourah charge on you with AT nade in hand. not just stand still like that
1 Mar 2015, 21:12 PM

Permanently Banned
Soviet AI OP? MVGame
1 Mar 2015, 21:13 PM

it is doable, not easy tho
1 Mar 2015, 21:23 PM

Just had a go, right now. First ever try I lost to the last KV2 when it had a sliver of health. Some prep and map awareness and knowing tanks can spawn in behind me in certain spots should make go #2 easily doable. Just kite, kite, kite, and use LoS blockers to lure AT guns around corners.
1 Mar 2015, 21:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

People do know there is a Campaign and CO-OP section?
Could we move this thread there please?
1 Mar 2015, 22:00 PM

It is damn hard. Thus far, I got to the end fighting off those last 3 KV-2...can't do it. Not enough muni to repair, use smoke or speed boost.

What really chaps me about the mission is your "helping" infantry is useless.
1 Mar 2015, 22:35 PM

I try it too and is very dificult, tiger need a buff (in this mision)
1 Mar 2015, 23:51 PM
Patrion 14

i know i beat it a long time ago. but what i did was peak and move back and attack ground as much as i could.
2 Mar 2015, 00:42 AM

When I did it I took out a few of the KV's at the end by kiting them through their own mine fields, They wont trigger the mines but you hitting them will.
2 Mar 2015, 03:39 AM

What storm said, use the mine fields!

It is very difficult. I think I saved every drop of munis for repairs.
2 Mar 2015, 04:41 AM

Permanently Banned
Its not impossible, but its hard for all the wrong reasons on top of being terribly boring with no atmosphere or crew personality.

The damage system is garbage, you shouldn't have to kite a conscript squad for 30 seconds just to get it to retreat or kill it. The tiger literally cannot hit shit, and the veterancy doesn't actually improve the tanks perform,ance at all. Smoke should of already been available. Blitz is just to run away. Vehicle repair is a must. The tiger will continue to miss and suck ass vs everything. It becomes a very long, boring, and bland mission. Complete shit in comparison to tiger ace mission in coh1.
2 Mar 2015, 06:43 AM

Honestly it is hard but doable.
I wish more games were like this. It gives you much more pleasure once you've mastered the mission.
2 Mar 2015, 09:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge

2 Mar 2015, 09:38 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Honestly it is hard but doable.
I wish more games were like this. It gives you much more pleasure once you've mastered the mission.

Exactly

It's not the hardest mission by far and if they get beaten on the first try people complain about lack of value.

If you think this is hard then you are not ready for Kharkov Pursuit and Bridge Defense
2 Mar 2015, 10:58 AM

If you think this is hard then you are not ready for Kharkov Pursuit and Bridge Defense

You forgot Schildkrötenberg. This was my hate mission but it was a lot of fun.
2 Mar 2015, 11:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Once I learnt how to cheese that it became quite fun
2 Mar 2015, 12:54 PM
Donator 11

Well i can honesty say that it was a lot easier to do when i first did it :D

I recorded the last bits of the mission (i wasn't sure how long it was going to take so i didn't record it from the start :)) I listened to some music too, hope you don't dislike it :D

You can use these tricks to make it easier, also imo the guards are the most dangerous enemies, they do so much damage with those rapid firing ptrs :P Remember to spam the flare because its free and upgrade the top mg asap, because you can't rely on the main gun to do damage at enemy inf

And remember to save the game after every captured point.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS