Login

russian armor

Make War Not Love Free Stuff Question

16 Feb 2015, 13:37 PM

Hi, atm i have taken a break with this game cause lack of new things in it and i have overplayed it, so do i have to reinstall the game again and start it to get the free stuff or will it be added anyway?
16 Feb 2015, 13:41 PM

I think it´s only for people that played during the event.
16 Feb 2015, 14:30 PM

i read that they will give us what we earned by winning the event, during next week
16 Feb 2015, 14:30 PM

If it will work the same as last year, you gotta have the game installed to get the content
16 Feb 2015, 14:35 PM

If it will work the same as last year, you gotta have the game installed to get the content

Did you get something new?
16 Feb 2015, 14:45 PM

16 Feb 2015, 15:26 PM

I think it´s only for people that played during the event.

If it is like last MWNL 1 then everybody who has the game installed within the period you can earn the free stuff will get it. Doesn´t matter if you played during MWNL 2 or not.

*This

Makewarnotlove.com says:

CONGRATULATIONS!

IT'S TIME TO COLLECT THE SPOILS OF WAR.

New skins and decals will be added to your Company of Heroes 2 account within 48 hours!

Twitter said yesterday:
You get free skins! And YOU get free skins! Rewards for #MWNL will be granted to our players next week. More information coming soon!

...so I guess we unfortunately will have to wait on a official announcement.

16 Feb 2015, 15:30 PM
Patrion 14

It's under an NDA no doubt.
16 Feb 2015, 21:41 PM
Patrion 14

Your sarcasm aside, that's not NDA, I see what you did there!

People are also not supposed to 'have' them by now Our MWNL website says within 48 hours of the promotion ending. It's Monday morning here, so our team is just getting back into the office!

I've just confirmed with devs that you don't have to 'do' anything, we will be granting the content directly to people's accounts ourselves. They are currently running queries to generate lists of accounts for us to grant this content to. Everyone that played during the event will get the decals and skins. From that list, we will be isolating who does not have the two commanders, and granting the players those as well. If you have one of the commanders, but not the others (last year's promo required a manual redemption step that some community members did not do) fear not - you will receive the one you don't have.

I'll update you guys once we are further along in this process. Thanks again to everyone that played, I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines weekend!

Cyn

Official Forum
16 Feb 2015, 21:43 PM

Hopefully it'll be something new, would be a real buzzkill if we get duplicates of stuff we already have.
16 Feb 2015, 21:49 PM
Patrion 14

We get some skinpacks for every faction and the commanders form last years event.
16 Feb 2015, 23:34 PM

Alright, i will reinstall the game and start it onces,
16 Feb 2015, 23:38 PM

Alright, i will reinstall the game and start it onces,

Have you read the quoted Cynthia post?

Everyone that played during the event will get the decals and skins. From that list, we will be isolating who does not have the two commanders, and granting the players those as well.

You did not participated=you won't get goodies.
17 Feb 2015, 02:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 23:38 PMKatitof

Have you read the quoted Cynthia post?

You did not participated=you won't get goodies.

Thanks you saved me from wasting my time on this game untill they add something new, topic can be locked
17 Feb 2015, 03:39 AM

Can i safely equate played in the event = got the boring snoring achievment?
17 Feb 2015, 03:42 AM

you get stupid decals, yeah free but no thanks...
17 Feb 2015, 06:09 AM

I also have a question about this topic:

I got my skins and decals right now but I didn't get the commanders from last years MWNL which I missed?
Are they usually brought together with the skins or do they appear later?
17 Feb 2015, 06:14 AM

Nobody knows since it's second year 'tradition' :) . I would guess that they should come in one package. Maybe you should post to the thread Cynthia posted?
17 Feb 2015, 06:26 AM

do you get any new commanders? close air support or advanced warfare?
17 Feb 2015, 06:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2015, 06:26 AMNinjaWJ
do you get any new commanders? close air support or advanced warfare?

Well according to Cynthia's post above:

I've just confirmed with devs that you don't have to 'do' anything, we will be granting the content directly to people's accounts ourselves. They are currently running queries to generate lists of accounts for us to grant this content to. Everyone that played during the event will get the decals and skins. From that list, we will be isolating who does not have the two commanders, and granting the players those as well. If you have one of the commanders, but not the others (last year's promo required a manual redemption step that some community members did not do) fear not - you will receive the one you don't have.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★