Login

russian armor

Semoskiy

15 Feb 2015, 00:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2015, 23:19 PMKatitof

That is because it was bigger.

Not really, the maps weren't any bigger than in CoH2, in fact you could argue that CoH2's maps are actually bigger. Unless you're talking about sectors and stuff, since CoH1 had way more sectors placed on the maps, which may be the reason why people feel that CoH1 feels bigger.
15 Feb 2015, 00:49 AM

I don't understand why relic doesn't put more work into balancing the current maps in automatch instead of mostly putting effort to balancing units in factions. I mean both maps and faction balancing go together. Shouldn't they both be worked on together?
15 Feb 2015, 01:12 AM

I don't understand why relic doesn't put more work into balancing the current maps in automatch instead of mostly putting effort to balancing units in factions. I mean both maps and faction balancing go together. Shouldn't they both be worked on together?

^Exactly

How can anyone even try to balance a game where maps are working against you. Situations arise where balance may exist for certain map, but change maps or starting positions and everything goes to shit.
Houses are still a major headf***. They need major adjustment since 1 grenade will bring down some houses. Also flamers need adjustment as exploding flamers on first engagement is just rage quit material. A lot of maps also need to be cleaned up, there are just to many little bushes etc that block line of sight and prevent mg/at gun firing..

Back on topic. I veto this map largely due to western front sides having forward retreat points which makes blobs and camping the norm. As Ost it is painful starting north and irritating trying to get allies out of houses.

15 Feb 2015, 01:13 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

From the bottom side all OKW has to do is send one sturm squad to wire muni cutoff bridge on bottom right,then send a volk/another sturm+Kubel to the land bridge. GG.

any issues? Set up a med truck in the middle and constantly push off and pressure the merican svine. MG34s too. Later add a flakHQ for extra luls on the VP flank,or hell in the middle. its your choice.

You almost require a soviet teammate on maps like this. Double USF is an absolute shitshow on this map. No chance against good players. just a fodder slaughter. Worse than the first campaign mission in Stalingrad where the horde of cons just charge into an MG.

"forward comrades...they cannot kill you all!"
15 Feb 2015, 02:23 AM

I personally don't mind summer semois as Ost or OKW, it's much easier to work on than Winter Semois. Winter Semois is god awful for Axis, Ost especially due to deep snow.
15 Feb 2015, 04:57 AM
Donator 11

good for allies map.
15 Feb 2015, 23:29 PM

Its a perfect map for a okw nooblet
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
United States 11
Russian Federation 10

Ladders Top 10

• #