Login

russian armor

FFS get rid of Stalingrad from the map pool already

3 Feb 2015, 22:56 PM

Assgrens rule on Stalingrad

nope they dont. answer with shocks, ppsh's, combat engies, flamers or bars and theyre done.
3 Feb 2015, 22:59 PM

Stalingrad is bad bad bad. That and Camping in the woods please remove.
3 Feb 2015, 23:11 PM

Assgren can't beat consspam/shocks // Rifles/CE

In fact they can. I was playing with friend who was spamming Cons/Engi with flamethrower into Shocks, fast T70, T34 na IS2. Capping power was so huge, numbers of units was so big that I lost 3 times. Then I realized I want to try Assgrens spam. I made 5 of them and I won. Assgrens blob is really powerful. Just avoid nades.
4 Feb 2015, 00:18 AM

In fact they can. I was playing with friend who was spamming Cons/Engi with flamethrower into Shocks, fast T70, T34 na IS2. Capping power was so huge, numbers of units was so big that I lost 3 times. Then I realized I want to try Assgrens spam. I made 5 of them and I won. Assgrens blob is really powerful. Just avoid nades.

Your friend really need an effort of L2P for this, just two lolotov along with flamers, those flame crit, Assgren can't do shit.
4 Feb 2015, 00:21 AM
Donator 11

nope they dont. answer with shocks, ppsh's, combat engies, flamers or bars and theyre done.

Assgrens rule early game and thats good enough. They are not supposed to rule ALL game long, they are early shock unit which does a great job at close quaters combat
4 Feb 2015, 00:31 AM

Your friend really need an effort of L2P for this, just two lolotov along with flamers, those flame crit, Assgren can't do shit.

No, because thery are dead after 1-2 shots.
Yes, you will lose assgres but he will lose more.
This is not good way to play against most of the opponents but it's good vs huge cons/egi spam.

Like I said, Grens, with MG, mortar won't handle such huge inf spam but assgrens will. Just blob them and spam sprint.

No to mention they will kill everything inside buildings.
4 Feb 2015, 01:03 AM

QED ;) Replay please :)

I got wrecked on stalingrad by assault grenadiers
4 Feb 2015, 08:49 AM

Veto doesn't work.

Ummm.... do you place your veto before or after pressing the start automach button? 'Cause if you do it after... your veto tick won't work....
4 Feb 2015, 10:42 AM

Ummm.... do you place your veto before or after pressing the start automach button? 'Cause if you do it after... your veto tick won't work....

Of course I know that, so as changing the bulletin while searching.
4 Feb 2015, 11:23 AM

Am i the only one that enjoys OKW on this map? Sturmpioneers, STG Obers and infiltration grenades are really fun and the tight streets makes flanking the jagdpanzer pretty hard.
4 Feb 2015, 12:18 PM

Am i the only one that enjoys OKW on this map? Sturmpioneers, STG Obers and infiltration grenades are really fun and the tight streets makes flanking the jagdpanzer pretty hard.

Can't answer that. Stalingrad is in my vetoes since it was built. And my vetoes worked.:p
4 Feb 2015, 12:27 PM

Assgrens rule early game and thats good enough. They are not supposed to rule ALL game long, they are early shock unit which does a great job at close quaters combat

Assgrens dont "rule" at all, on maps like Stalingrad they tend to win you the first engagement, but thats pretty much it.
4 Feb 2015, 13:11 PM

Can't answer that. Stalingrad is in my vetoes since it was built. And my vetoes worked.:p

I'm also wondering this vetos don't work. Is it functionality for some people? Mine has always worked.

Also, is it the same people who keep getting their loadouts vanish? :D Because that has happened only once with me (along with my only bugsplash crash).
4 Feb 2015, 13:23 PM

My loadouts vanish all the time. Vetos work though, although there were patches were they didnt, and I am not kidding here, happened repeatedly.
4 Feb 2015, 13:26 PM

Actually it is shows Axis are weak in CQ battles. The root of it in balance
4 Feb 2015, 15:02 PM

Actually it is shows Axis are weak in CQ battles. The root of it in balance

This doesn't lead to something good, because Allied players will veto long range engagements maps, while Axis players will veto the CQ combat maps. LOL.
4 Feb 2015, 15:48 PM
Donator 11

Assgrens dont "rule" at all, on maps like Stalingrad they tend to win you the first engagement, but thats pretty much it.

Thats what shock units do.

"Assgrens suck!"

4 Feb 2015, 16:53 PM

You mad cause you cant win with Axis on a certain map? Welcome to COH2, I veto all the bull shit maps that gives an advantage to Axis camping as well.
5 Feb 2015, 08:46 AM

Moscow outskirt......this map whoever spawn at north(up)=auto lose.....since close beta, and they don't change it at all......this map is caner to 2v2 automatch

OK, trois ponts and Hurten forest are the new masterpieces of face palm
5 Feb 2015, 08:54 AM

Thats what shock units do.

"Assgrens suck!"

Jesus kid. Certain Shock units, like, the eponymous Shocks, will win you every 1v1 engagement throughout the game on Stalingrad. Assgrens also dont scale, while ie. Combat engineers who perform a similar role, do scale just fine with flamers and can put down demos. Thats the difference. That is btw, not to say, Assgrens dont have their niche in the game, but its small.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★