XcomReborn

Posts: 197
he really explains a lot meanwhile playing and sometimes its just awesome to watch his gamestyle.
but his claims are the best.
i hope you continue to stream mate.

Posts: 1210 | Subs: 1
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Posts: 2807 | Subs: 6
Posts: 60

Posts: 862
XSCUM MVGame
Said with love I presume. MVGame
(FWIW that is the first time I ever used that expression. I think I just scared myself.)
Posts: 30
/fan
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 403

Posts: 393

Posts: 403

Posts: 197
Posts: 366

Posts: 197
Posts: 223
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12


Posts: 11
FWIW that is the first time I ever used that expression.
Posts: 77
Posts: 18

1 Posts: 11
Livestreams
|
|
|
130 | ||
|
|
|
16 | ||
|
|
|
20 | ||
|
|
|
16 | ||
|
|
|
7 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.930244.792+24
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, jkt88ltd
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM






