PAGES (20)down
13 Feb 2015, 15:54 PM
Honorary Member Badge

13 Feb 2015, 15:59 PM

Lol at napalm defending relic....

Just sad....
13 Feb 2015, 16:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge

In case you hadn't noticed there are plenty of people getting upset for mutually contradictory reasons.

Relic have made CAS and AdWar available again, like people asked them to

Result:
People who already have them bitch that there is nothing new coming out

Relic have not released new Commanders, like people asked them to because New Commanders will "add more unbalanced shit"

Result:
People complain that there are no new Commanders

Relic made sure the WFA Commanders do not overlap and each fulfil a clear niche, unlike the Sov/OKH Commanders have a lot of overlap and redundancy

Result:
People complain that there are only 6 and want new ones

Bottom Line:

"The Community" will never be satisfied, not least because they expect 100% of Relics time devotion and effort to go towards balancing a game mode that only they care about

So yes, people's problem isn't that Relic isn't listening to "The Community" it's that Relic isn't listening to them.
13 Feb 2015, 16:09 PM
Patrion 28

eh, i can see ways to satisfy more people. they could add another two commanders (WFA ones would make a lot of people happy) in addition to the two old ones. there's a lot that could be done with WFA commanders, even with existing globals, without making to many crappy copies.

but yes, there is a lot of bitterness right now and it's overflowing onto a lot of things, some of which are not related. fixing the balance and bug problems would fix most of the bitterness.
13 Feb 2015, 16:15 PM
Patrion 14

yea napalm. why are you sucking up to relic?

it is not like you wrote a list to prove that a big part of the community is a petulant child.

get with the program and bash relic. it is called constructive criticism.
13 Feb 2015, 16:23 PM

Let's but it this way.
There are thing more and less important.

More important

• Balance patch
  • Freezes
  • Gameplay issues (like truck push)
  • New Commanders/WFA commanders
  • New ladder system
  • Adjust old commander becasue of WFA
  • And on...

Less important

• Decals - cool but you can't even noticed them during battle
  • Skins
  • Widely understood customization - it's cool, it looks cool but you don't play game for that.

Relic has done only one thing from top list - bugs fixes, yest still many there. What abour rest?

In case you hadn't noticed there are plenty of people getting upset for mutually contradictory reasons.

Relic have made CAS and AdWar available again, like people asked them to

Result:
People who already have them bitch that there is nothing new coming out

Relic have not released new Commanders, like people asked them to because New Commanders will "add more unbalanced shit"

Result:
People complain that there are no new Commanders

Relic made sure the WFA Commanders do not overlap and each fulfil a clear niche, unlike the Sov/OKH Commanders have a lot of overlap and redundancy

Result:
People complain that there are only 6 and want new ones

Bottom Line:

"The Community" will never be satisfied, not least because they expect 100% of Relics time devotion and effort to go towards balancing a game mode that only they care about

So yes, people's problem isn't that Relic isn't listening to "The Community" it's that Relic isn't listening to them.

1. Who asked for those commanders? New players, but they can also obtain them through War Spoils. Relic can also includ them to Commanders package on Steam or something.

2. Really? Unbalanced shit? Why we ve got WFA? There is even more unbalanced shit in WFA than in commanders.

3. So you are saying that WFA commanders are perfectly designed? Come on...........

8 months and no new commanders, 4 months since balance patch, huge list of old abilities that have to be adjusted after WFA and what? We ve got decals, yeeee! 8 damn moths to fix for example Lende Lease Air Supply.

Relic is saying about custom commanders, something about clan support etc. cool but Im not hyped, why? Because they've said one word and that's it.
Custom commanders? Great! Show us how it will work, how we can obtain abilities or make stream about it (but not 2 days before release!( etc etc. You can make in in 6 months but tell us now, since you've already mentioned this.

Or this War Effort. We still don't know much about it.

We have to dig up really deep through patch changes to find out something about British. It's not good that Relic is implementing something but won't say a word.

Say it, share with us, show to us, hype us! But no.

13 Feb 2015, 16:33 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 15:59 PMBurts
Lol at napalm defending relic....

Just sad....

Napalm is the first line of the defense in RELIC DEFENSE FORCE - RDF

sad day :(

13 Feb 2015, 16:42 PM

Obligatory TV Tropes list:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/MAin/UnpleasableFanbase

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb

Also many of the personalities involved are also this:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SmallNameBigEgo

And then there are people like you and Napalm, who are apparently already satisfied when a company does anything. Are those featured in the TV tropes list as well? I tried to enter in "http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/MAin/GetsDistractedFromRealIssuesByShinyDecals"; but it gave an error.

In other news, just one of my 7 games vs Ostheer today was not against mechanized assault! I wish I hadn't, because that one game was actually fun so it reminded me that there actually is a diamond hidden somewhere in this unbalanced game.
13 Feb 2015, 16:49 PM

Balance patch I Need this
i want to see Ratio searching play 40-60% in axis and allies rate
but now 0-30% in allies
player want wins right? play okw better chance to wins than other faction etc.
(or play allies because it challenge than axis ?)
---
in event reward is some free commander mean old commander not new right?
(if i buy soviet counter atk for B-4 and reward give him this is very bad joke )
13 Feb 2015, 16:52 PM

Balance patch I Need this
i want to see Ratio searching play 40-60% in axis and allies rate
but now 0-30% in allies
player want wins right? play okw better chance to wins than other faction etc.
(or play allies because it challenge than axis ?)
---
in event reward is some free commander mean old commander not new right?
(if i buy soviet counter atk for B-4 and reward give him this is very bad joke )

You will get Close Air Support and Advanced Warfare so feel free to buy Counterattack.
13 Feb 2015, 16:53 PM
Benefactor 115

For what it's worth I think the game is in a better place now than it was a year ago. I also feel bad for feeding into the negativity lately.

I think the individual people working at Relic are really great people and are passionate about their products but I find as a company that dedication and passion gets lost.
13 Feb 2015, 18:13 PM

Wait a second...

The comunity (customers) being negative about the low quality of (paid) service, is now the problem?

Seriously? :help:
13 Feb 2015, 18:49 PM
Patrion 28

uh, yeah? that's what all the balance/bug complaints are about.
13 Feb 2015, 20:10 PM

A business have to make their customers happy and take notes on what they are upset about. It's perfectly normal for our community to be disgruntle because of all the unfulfilled promises. The top priority should be a balance patch and its long over due. I would take the balance patch over a free decal any day.

At least if they offered commanders, the community would be happy for another month or so, but decals and skins? come on man.
13 Feb 2015, 20:18 PM

Round 9 and we are currently in the lead 5-3.
13 Feb 2015, 20:53 PM

Wait... What?

13 Feb 2015, 20:55 PM
Senior Caster Badge

guys

stop arguing

make love, not war
13 Feb 2015, 21:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 20:53 PMNebaka
Wait... What?

Oh god, the tracking algorithm has become self aware!
13 Feb 2015, 22:11 PM
Patrion 28

Did anyone already mention that these Make War Not Love 2 videos on youtube all feature that damned loud bang sound bug from the game?
13 Feb 2015, 22:45 PM

I dont get all the hate.

New players and Old players who missed out on these commanders deserve a chance to win them again.

So much moaning about lack of commanders, but we know they are planning some form of custom commanders.

I never understood why people complain about overlapping abilities, it offers more choice in which abilities you get, would u rather have half, or quarter as many commanders.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS