Login

russian armor

Make War not Love 2 - The Rematch

PAGES (20)down
13 Feb 2015, 11:47 AM
Patrion 28

given how close the numbers are running right now, i don't think it will be any kind of eyeopener.
13 Feb 2015, 11:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 19:27 PMNapalm
Man this community can be pretty shitty. It feels like I'm wadding through a dog park avoiding the poop.

- Not enough events -> bitch on forums -> have an event -> bitch that the event is not good enough.
- Paid DLC content that is fun and interesting -> bitch that is is paid content -> paid DLC stops -> bitch on forums that there is a lack of new content.
- Free content is up for grabs -> bitch that the free content is not good enough.
- We get a sneak preview of upcoming additions to CoH2 (in game clan support, decals, crafting, trading) -> bitch that there is no balancing patch
- Release a bug fix patch -> bitch that the patch didn't go far enough

Garden you guys. Just leave the community already. Hello Kitty Online is pretty good I hear.

Is Relic doing a good job at communicating what is coming? No, hell no. Are they perfect? far from it. Do they make the best tactical RTS game? Yes! So while we continue to bitch I'd ask that perhaps the community make it a little more constructive. Instead of telling Relic 'lol u sux' how about make some recommendations.

+1000

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 19:47 PMAffe

We have made hundreds of recommendations.

Fix useless Commanders?------>Ignored by relic.
Fix useless Units in the game and make them usefull?------>ignored by relic.
Fix boring tank call-in meta spam?------>ignored by relic.
Fix the terrible faction designs------->ignored by relic.
Fix blobbing and spamming?------>ignored by relic.
Fix low non doctrinal unit variety?----->ignored by relic.
Fix Balance?------>ignored by relic.

But WOW now relic gives us decals..........
Next Balance patch is delayed for at least 6 months because relic has wasted all of there ressources to create These decals and Skins........

So you want a different/new game? One or two point are correct but in general I think you are playing the wrong game (because you dislike so much from this game)

This event, which is fine, was extremely poorly advertised by Relic. Then to make it disappointing it sounded like they were giving away interesting materials, and it turned out (because they failed to say anything to clarify before hand) it was just cosmetic stuff.

We got a sneak peak because of Steam notes NOT BECAUSE OF RELIC. That is kind of a huge problem.

After 4 months I feel like asking for a bug patch is not a big deal especially because mine decloak was arguably game breaking. Besides the fact that it introduced new bugs. Example: airborne not throwing grenades but charging munitions, only 4 months before that can get that fixed I assume.

This is just the last in a long list of things that have been so ham handed that they have pushed the community into this very poisoned relationship. The problem with telling people to leave is they will, and when they do you will find yourself alone searching.

Relic decided to play Bass Fishing on their twitch channel today to clear this all up. Pro strat.

Also very good points.

I also dont want to whine and bitch and and and... i really try to be positive (i will still play the game whatever happens because i looooooove it) but Relic always manage to shoot them selfs in the foot somehow and leave me (us) with some suer flavour in our mouths (mouse nd keyboards :)) They are not helping us to help them. We tried the other way around many times
Still i agree more with Napalm here because as i said, this game is the best RTS outthere and i want to give Relic credit for that.
I still hope that they will step up their game some day... so most of the community will be happy with the game.

About the MWNL2 prices, i was also i little disappointed but i will play the game anyway.
13 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM

Next Balance patch is delayed for at least 6 months because relic has wasted all of there ressources to create These decals and Skins........

I fully agree with this guy.

Listen, I love you Napalm, but I do not agree with you on this issue. Relic can add tons of stuff (which they are not), they can host tons of events (which they are not), but at the end of the day, it's still just applying sprinkles to a turd. Sure, the turd looks better, but it is still a turd.

Because the game is shitty, the community is shitty too. You reap what you sow. Create a shitty game and you will have a shitty community. Ignore the countless good suggestions by your community and your community will stop making them and just provide negative feedback. If relic wants to have a more positive community, they need to get their act together and improve their game and the way they interact with the community.

I know you really like Relic and their staff Napalm, but don't tell us to be super friendly to them when they so constantly disappoint us.
13 Feb 2015, 12:33 PM
Patrion 14

Awww.. The decal replaces the balkenkreuz? I thought it would be placed where the divisional emblems were.
13 Feb 2015, 12:39 PM

Even sadder is the fact that many of these problems were solved or at least worked on pretty good by Cruzz' Kappatch I and II. But did they even look at it? Probably not.
13 Feb 2015, 13:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

were can you see the live score?
13 Feb 2015, 13:03 PM
13 Feb 2015, 13:34 PM

What are the prices for Rome2 and CoH2?

How do I get the new achievments from MWNL2?
13 Feb 2015, 13:38 PM
Patrion 14

Achievements:

Total war Rome 2:
-win a battle during valentine's day
-declare war on a faction between the 12th and the 15th february
- win a battle the 12th and the 15th february (no autoresolution)

Company of heroes 2:
- win a battle during valentine's day (Mystery achievement 1)
- participate to 15 battles between the 12th and the 15th february (Mystery achievement 2)
- win 1 battle between the 12th and the 15th february (Mystery achievement 3)

Rewards:
http://blogs.sega.com/2015/02/12/total-war-rome-ii-and-company-of-heroes-2-go-head-to-head-in-make-war-not-love/
13 Feb 2015, 14:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Because the game is shitty, the community is shitty too. You reap what you sow. Create a shitty game and you will have a shitty community. Ignore the countless good suggestions by your community and your community will stop making them and just provide negative feedback. If relic wants to have a more positive community, they need to get their act together and improve their game and the way they interact with the community.

The Community is not the Solution

The Community is the Problem
13 Feb 2015, 14:24 PM

I think Total War has us beat in this year's event, seems like COH2 community is not happy what so ever.
13 Feb 2015, 14:32 PM

^
13 Feb 2015, 14:41 PM

Man this community can be pretty shitty. It feels like I'm wadding through a dog park avoiding the poop.

- Not enough events -> bitch on forums -> have an event -> bitch that the event is not good enough.
- Paid DLC content that is fun and interesting -> bitch that is is paid content -> paid DLC stops -> bitch on forums that there is a lack of new content.
- Free content is up for grabs -> bitch that the free content is not good enough.
- We get a sneak preview of upcoming additions to CoH2 (in game clan support, decals, crafting, trading) -> bitch that there is no balancing patch

Garden you guys. Just leave the community already. Hello Kitty Online is pretty good I hear.

Is Relic doing a good job at communicating what is coming? No, hell no. Are they perfect? far from it. Do they make the best tactical RTS game? Yes! So while we continue to bitch I'd ask that perhaps the community make it a little more constructive. Instead of telling Relic 'lol u sux' how about make some recommendations.

For once in this forum's life, I agree to this guy: :thumb: +1 from my part
Good suggestions were done and Relic did not listen to them. Oh, such a tragedy. How manny of these suggestions are really good or will bring balance? How manny of them (even if they will bring balance, are contradicting the spirit of the game)? I remember there were some that asked for RNG exclusion from game. So yeah, let's transform it into SC2. Was that a good idea?
I am not unhappy with the current call-in meta for instance and I have my reasons, I won't derail this thread. Terrible faction designs? When COH1 launched nobody complained about soviets that they are dull. Nor about OKW. On the contrary. The game or factions cannot fundamentaly change because some people want to.
In Coh1 blobbing and spaming was fixed? No, they weren't. Even blobbing and spaming can be strategies. Mediocre players strategies, but they are. So someone discovered that blobbing volks solve alot of problems for OKW. Good for him. Think at ways to defeat it. Useless units or comanders? I can bet all my money that I cand find a commander that I think usefull and find in the next second a guy ready to swear that I am crazy thinking like that.
Let's not overreact. Patience and tobacco ....
13 Feb 2015, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 02:06 AMnee
Well I take it back. Presumably Cynthia_RE knows, but whether she has successfully passed that on to other Relic members, and said other members gave a shit about what she/we said, is left unsaid. You might as well ask me how do I really know if evolution occurs.
And I can swing it around to you as well: how do you know they are working on it? On blind faith? Do tell.

I'm a tester.
13 Feb 2015, 14:55 PM

+1 my sentiments exactly
13 Feb 2015, 15:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I think Total War has us beat in this year's event, seems like COH2 community is not happy what so ever.

Right now it is 3 rounds each with COH leading in the 7th

So I expect it to be close again

I think Rome has more players in Europe and COH in Asia
nee
13 Feb 2015, 15:27 PM

I'm a tester.
I'd take your word for it, but ultimately that's appealing to authority.
13 Feb 2015, 15:27 PM

I personally am excited to have a chance to get free stuff. I also think like many others this is a case of be careful what you wish for.

Bitch about game breaking p2w doctrines = bo new doctrines.

Bitch about giving away "gameplay affecting stuff for an event = no new commandate for mwnl2. We get cosmetic stuff.

I think there are too many trolls under this bridge. You bitch when you get what you asked for (by previous bitching). I didn't know coh2 existed a year ago and have longed for CAS ever since I first crossed it's path.

My only bitch is that I think relic doesn't do enough advertising/marketing. As a casual gamer who effing loves strategy games I should have heard of coh2 before WFA. I also think they should have promoted mwnl2. I had to creep Rome2 forums for info. In theory, if they spend more to get their name out more, then they will draw in more new players which helps to increase revenue. Rising tide lifts all boats. The better relic does then the better they can make the game then the more enjoyable it is to play.

I also think it's a bit disingenuous to says they aren't doing anything. We pretty much know they are doing something with british and that some sort of custom commanders are in the works. If that doesn't shake up the meta then nothing will. So I guess what I'm saying is..... quityerbitchin!!!111!1!
13 Feb 2015, 15:29 PM

No Community, no Problem ;)
13 Feb 2015, 15:39 PM

Explain please, how is the community the problem? Because apart from people like you, I don't see how the community are a problem.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight