Login

russian armor

Question

16 Jan 2015, 00:29 AM

Right now she has OKW streak of +3.
Looks like she learnt the Art of Blobbing well :)

so, OKW was designed as the female friendly noob friendly faction!
16 Jan 2015, 02:16 AM

Well the tutorials are pretty crap so its a good thing theres a noob friendly faction. :P But when she hits the higher levels of the ladder she wont be too content with blobbing hard anymore ;)
16 Jan 2015, 02:42 AM

I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I'm a rookie at this game and been playing 1v1s
Volksgrenadiers for the OKW what is their effective combat range? medium, long range? i know for sure its not short because of the riles. but The last few games i have played. i cant win a infantry battle at all. conscripts, and riflemen just eat my volks for lunch. Should i have a strumpioneer squad with them at all times?

thanks in advance for any help

volks are brothers! keep them close to support each other...
16 Jan 2015, 04:27 AM

Just play with random 2v2s and up. You could learn some new skills also if you lose, it's not your fault just blame your teammates.
16 Jan 2015, 12:00 PM

:D I still find it pretty hard. and after i learn what i need from the OKW i'll try the USF

Right now she has OKW streak of +3.
Looks like she learnt the Art of Blobbing well :)

lol! i think the guys i was playing against were sitting on their thumbs or something. :thumbsup:

Just play with random 2v2s and up. You could learn some new skills also if you lose, it's not your fault just blame your teammates.

I'll have to try that, but the bigger the game the more confused i get. o_O
27 Jan 2015, 00:20 AM

I got another question guys. Those intel bulletins. Do they only work for the commander they are assigned too? or do they work across the board?

Thanks again in advance. :) :x
27 Jan 2015, 00:41 AM

I got another question guys. Those intel bulletins. Do they only work for the commander they are assigned too? or do they work across the board?

Thanks again in advance. :) :x

I don't fully understand your question. Bulletins are applied to the units, if you can call a unit in (like Shock Troops) and you have the proper bulletin, they gain the mentioned stats.
27 Jan 2015, 03:09 AM

I don't fully understand your question. Bulletins are applied to the units, if you can call a unit in (like Shock Troops) and you have the proper bulletin, they gain the mentioned stats.

Yeah, thats what i mean. Like say i'm using a bulletins for volksgrenadiers. Like do the 3 stack up or does just one come into play
27 Jan 2015, 03:57 AM

Yeah, thats what i mean. Like say i'm using a bulletins for volksgrenadiers. Like do the 3 stack up or does just one come into play

All three bulletins you choose are applied. Most bulletins stack even if you use more than one of the same kind. His point was, if you use a bulletin for a droctrine specific unit (like shocks) and you don't call in shocks during a match, the bulliten does nothing. Many people use basic infantry bulletins (stuff that affects cons/grens/volks/riflemen) because you generally use those units a lot in every game so you're almost assured to get some benifit.
27 Jan 2015, 03:59 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Almost ALL bulletins stack.
27 Jan 2015, 04:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2015, 03:57 AMEnkidu

All three bulletins you choose are applied. Most bulletins stack even if you use more than one of the same kind. His point was, if you use a bulletin for a droctrine specific unit (like shocks) and you don't call in shocks during a match, the bulliten does nothing. Many people use basic infantry bulletins (stuff that affects cons/grens/volks/riflemen) because you generally use those units a lot in every game so you're almost assured to get some benifit.

Thanks a bunch! Answers everything. x
27 Jan 2015, 04:40 AM

Thanks a bunch! Answers everything. x

No problem and good luck!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak