Login

russian armor

Company of Blobs, if you only solo, dont read

12 Jan 2015, 22:10 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

The best way to get all the people who only solo to read this thread

Well if blobbing isn't the case in 1v1 aswell.. therefor my reaction.
12 Jan 2015, 22:16 PM

blobbing is in 1v1, it's pretty bad there too, but i guess not as bad as 2 players blobbing against 2 players blobbing
12 Jan 2015, 22:19 PM

History of the elite SS Division 'Das Blobhaus'

:lolol:
12 Jan 2015, 22:26 PM

WOW, some people are simply brainless.

So what I read people telling me.
Is that they can't kill a kubel with a flanked quad of either cons or rifles....WTF?

That in the first few minutes of the game volks are gonna vet from shooting at armor W.T.F??

And that in the early minutes of the game they are gonna run around blobbing while capturing ONE single point at a time W...T...F?

And that if the have say a pair of cons or say Re and rifle come across a single volks squad, the volks will have it over them...just OMG WTF?

Some of you guys must be like CHARGE!!!

12 Jan 2015, 22:32 PM
Donator 11

Is that they can't kill a kubel with a flanked quad of either cons or rifles....WTF?

That in the first few minutes of the game volks are gonna vet from shooting at armor W.T.F??

And that in the early minutes of the game they are gonna run around blobbing while capturing ONE single point at a time W...T...F?

And that if the have say a pair of cons or say Re and rifle come across a single volks squad, the volks will have it over them...just OMG WTF?

I love you, will you be my Smurfette?
12 Jan 2015, 22:36 PM

um.... id if u read correctly i said volks with schrecks an easily vet up with shots to armor. you said u were fine with people arguing with u, and now youre throwing a hissyfit that someone is?
12 Jan 2015, 22:45 PM

Men of War does not have a blob problem becouse HMG cuts a blob in a sec. Spread troops and cover, cover, cover.

+1, Love that game.
12 Jan 2015, 22:46 PM
Donator 11

+1, Love that game.

I've wanted for a long time for AS2 and CoH2 to make a hybrid.
12 Jan 2015, 23:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2015, 22:36 PMNinjaWJ
um.... id if u read correctly i said volks with schrecks an easily vet up with shots to armor. you said u were fine with people arguing with u, and now youre throwing a hissyfit that someone is?

And if you'd read my post correctly I spoke purely in terms of their early game, infantry vs infantry line ups and mention nothing about armor. You therefore missed my point completely making your argument quite badly misplaced.

I don't disagree, they do vet well against armor, but that is a completely different kettle of fish than what I was discussing.
12 Jan 2015, 23:14 PM

And if you'd read my post correctly I spoke purely in terms of their early game, infantry vs infantry line ups and mention nothing about armor. You therefore missed my point completely making your argument quite badly misplaced.

I don't disagree, they do vet well against armor, but that is a completely different kettle of fish than what I was discussing.

you sad how does one let the game go long enough where someone can have a blob of vet 5 volks running around. i was replying to that line
12 Jan 2015, 23:25 PM

I see. Well if you leave your opponent/s that much time and space what else would you expect when facing OKW?

In the case of:
(1v1) Probably should have shut your opponent down earlier.
(2v2) Split answer between above and below.
(3v3) Its a 3v3 your gonna face a blob of a combination of different players forces no matter what you do.
(4v4) It gets worse, your gonna face an even larger blob of the same thing as above.

This basically changes nothing. The words 'strategy game' basically go out the window once you go past 2v2. Blobbing is a hard thing discuss unless we are talking about specifics ie. 1v1, 2v2 etc.
1v1 and 2v2 were obviously the primary focus of what I wrote.
12 Jan 2015, 23:26 PM

Permanently Banned
Mirage357 confirmed for OKW balance expert
12 Jan 2015, 23:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2015, 22:32 PMFortune

I love you, will you be my Smurfette?

:help:
err...uhm. Sorry to break it to you but I'm a bloke, being your smurfette might be a considerably difficult thing to do Fortune. :unsure:
12 Jan 2015, 23:36 PM

Mirage357 confirmed for OKW balance expert

Just makes me think...

12 Jan 2015, 23:40 PM

Permanently Banned

Just makes me think...

The same exact thing can be said about you.
13 Jan 2015, 00:01 AM

Possibly, except I'm not here looking to get an audience mate. I speak in threads like this to be constructive. Something I'm not sure your capable of doing.

Anyhow, done wasting my time, back to the point at hand. Blobbing is going to happen everyone knows units can be countered and not wanting to risk getting caught out by game mechanics the majority of players will tend to blob. Though as I mentioned in larger team games where some maps are only twice the size of some of the 1v1 maps (major issue IMHO) people don't have too much of a choice. spreading your forces out over a wide area and covering a few different approaches they are most definitely going to overlap at some point.
13 Jan 2015, 00:10 AM

A couple of scotts or one of those goddamned 120mm mortars will (with a little prayer to RNGesus) make short work of any squishy targets coming towards you.

Follow up with an armored spearhead and GG.
13 Jan 2015, 00:49 AM
Donator 11

:help:
err...uhm. Sorry to break it to you but I'm a bloke, being your smurfette might be a considerably difficult thing to do Fortune. :unsure:

Damnit.

I bet now you're going to tell me that Smurfs aren't real either, you spoil sport you.
13 Jan 2015, 01:25 AM

Permanently Banned
Possibly, except I'm not here looking to get an audience mate. I speak in threads like this to be constructive. Something I'm not sure your capable of doing.

>53 posts

lol

welcome to coh2.org btw

You can take a look at my "Show Latest Posts" on my profile if you'd like to bear witness to my thoughtful insight I have put in on topics, granted I will admit I do not always take everything 100% seriously around here, maybe you should do the same and have a much better time, after all it is just a game :) :snfPeter:
13 Jan 2015, 03:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2015, 00:49 AMFortune

Damnit.

I bet now you're going to tell me that Smurfs aren't real either, you spoil sport you.

Na mate smurfs are real what do you think I am? :D P.S I don't think most people are clicking onto it yet.

oh and for the sake of entertainment...

@sneakking

Post count does not equal insight. nuff said.

I've read many of your posts they reek of arrogance!

I'm all for having a laugh just not at other peoples expense. But when it's called for well have fun stopping me.

Cheers Capt'n Feathersword :bananadance:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS