Login

russian armor

'Random Army' Button

7 Dec 2014, 03:50 AM
Patrion 28

i want it, both random and random allies/axis
7 Dec 2014, 05:02 AM

i want it, both random and random allies/axis

This, at the very fucking we should get random allies and random axis... CMON RELIC!!! How many RTS are there that u CANT select random?!
7 Dec 2014, 05:06 AM

I don't care these days what faction I am, I just want games, however, when I see the percentages searching axis vs allied, I'm always forced to go allied. I'd rather not have to do that.

+1 to me.

Can't understand how you'd not want it in the game.
7 Dec 2014, 06:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2014, 09:34 AMAnarcy
I know, I keep repeating myself, but it is, truely, a matter which is quite dear to me: the random army button.
Come on, it can't be too hard to implement that feature. Coh1 had it. Why not Coh2?

I'm really happy just playing any army, I don't want to play only one. (You could say: 'Okay, just choose another army every game.' but it is not the same as being surprised which army to play).
Additionally (and maybe most importantly): You or your team can play against any Faction. So the waiting time should decrease.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yes Please! I also have asked for random faction several times and maybe even taking it a bit further an all random mode and ladder where you get not only random factions but also random commanders and bulletins I would fucking love this so much.....!!!!! please Relic pretty Please :D
7 Dec 2014, 06:03 AM

'Play with random faction' button is clearly unnecessary.

Relic has provided us with fantastic multiplayer features and we just need to learn to use properly.
Also Relic is working on features that we really want, we just don't realize it yet because we haven't seen them yet.
Multiplayer is working just fine, and we've been asking for 'Random button' for 2 and half years.
That's just rude, stop it.
If it's needed Relic would implement it, because it cannot be that hard.
7 Dec 2014, 09:00 AM
Patrion 28

This new chair by relic has a huge amount of features; the seat and back are amazing.

no, you can't have arms, they're not needed, stop asking.
9 Dec 2014, 17:00 PM

Useless. Who wants to play different army will play with different. Dont need random for that. And who wants to play one side, will play one side. But thats just my opinion.

Not useless....I only played random in coh 1
10 Dec 2014, 00:26 AM

the advantage of having a random option would be that you could find a game quicker, rather than having to occationally stop searching change your faction and start again.

at the very lease let me see the current faction percentages BEFORE hitting search so i can choose the faction with the quicker search time.
10 Dec 2014, 07:33 AM

Yes. Just yes.

Why the hell not? It wouldn't harm anyone and by any rational thinking it should improve searching game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment