Login

russian armor

ISU-152

3 Dec 2014, 05:06 AM

Permanently Banned

I never saw a JT did that , but i saw a tiger vet 2 that did exactly that. Just this morning.

You went from JT to tiger?

If ur gonna lie. at least stick to it
3 Dec 2014, 05:19 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

And a small AT gun...

At the end is gonna a be KT also :P
3 Dec 2014, 05:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2014, 01:44 AMCieZ

There's no way a JT has ever 1 shot a full health conscript squad in the history of ever. It literally isn't possible - and the only way it'd ever 1 shot an AT gun is if the tank shell actually hits the gun and breaks the gun because of the AT gun itself being at low hp.

Don't make stuff up dude.

It can one shot AT gun with the accurate shot ability (30 munition).
3 Dec 2014, 05:42 AM

Lol, true!!!
3 Dec 2014, 05:43 AM

And a small AT gun...

At the end is gonna a be KT also :P

Or maybe there were some obers in the back helping out!
3 Dec 2014, 06:33 AM

Ok so I'm not the only one.....
3 Dec 2014, 15:20 PM

It was a tiger vet 2, not a Jagdtiger that one shotted the conscript and the light at guns. It was using its mgs + its gun, but one unit died every time he fired its gun.

But that was a Jagdtiger that receive 2 shots from a Jackson to its side that did nothing.

Sorry if i did not expressed myself clearly enough.
And all i said is the sad truth.

Thanks
3 Dec 2014, 15:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I don't know how many times it has to be said but: THERES NO SIDE ARMOR! :sigh:
3 Dec 2014, 15:47 PM

ISU-152 is now ok.

But i had a game this morning where a Jagdtiger were one shotting conscript squads and at-gun one after another.

It was a tiger vet 2, not a Jagdtiger that one shotted the conscript and the light at guns. It was using its mgs + its gun, but one unit died every time he fired its gun.

But that was a Jagdtiger that receive 2 shots from a Jackson to its side that did nothing.

Sorry if i did not expressed myself clearly enough.
And all i said is the sad truth.

Clarity is second only to the glaring issue of truth.

Besides that, what does Tiger wiping units have to do with Jagdtiger? Not to mention Sherman HE does it more frequently than a tiger.
3 Dec 2014, 15:47 PM

I am not sure, but perhaps the normal shoot have still a bit too high AI efficiency. Why go with the AI shoot and take a lot of risk if you can stil wipe squad with normal shoot. It happens during one game. But in another hand, it doesn't work always. I remember a game where i can't wipe a MG with 3-4 normal shoots.

Anyway, it needs a lot of support to be useful so it seems balance.
3 Dec 2014, 16:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2014, 15:47 PMRupert

Clarity is second only to the glaring issue of truth.

Besides that, what does Tiger wiping units have to do with Jagdtiger? Not to mention Sherman HE does it more frequently than a tiger.

I said what i said. i don't care if you don't trust me. But it was the truth.

I said that i never saw Jagdtiger wiping unit as easily as a vet 2 tiger did it. You can extrapolate what you want on that.

Coh2 is a game i like a lot, i only post, comment to try make it more fun. Try to review all my posts, maybe your gonna be able to better see who i'am and where i'm standing.

Thanks.
3 Dec 2014, 16:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Just say you made a mistake. Simple, theres no needs of making excuses or giving explanations.

Tiger wipes.
IS2 when it magically hits, wipes.
ISU152 wipes as always.
Sherman HE shells or M8 wipes.
JT Doesn't wipe squads.

Simple. Can we continue with the ISU152 discussion ?
3 Dec 2014, 16:53 PM

Still not the way it should be. No unit in the game should insta-wipe a squad of infantry.

Agree, I mean, how silly and unrealistic it is for sturmtiger to one shot infantry squads.

Not to mention its unfair.

It should never one shoot infantry, armor or support weapons, each should always survive with 1 men for normal squads and 2 for support weapon, otherwise it'll keep being imbalanced unit forever.

380mm rocket? Huge ass explosion? Deafening sound? Who cares about that, it should not one shot kill anything, because its OP.
3 Dec 2014, 16:59 PM

I don't know how many times it has to be said but: THERES NO SIDE ARMOR! :sigh:

That true, there is no side armor... I did'not say it exist... i only say that a Jackson was shooting the side of the JT... I admit that saying side is totally irrelevant, but it was as it happen in the replay, but i was only saying that the poor Jackson did take 2 direct shots at the JT and did nothing. It was a case of bad luck, not a call to nerf the JT.

Everything i said is to show that the ISU-152 is fine at it is, nerfing it more will only lead to more imbalance between Axis and Allies in 4vs4. (The most played mode)

Thank you.
3 Dec 2014, 18:42 PM

I think ISU-152 was hit harder with the nerf than the Jagdtiger. Though Jagd needed that shoot through everything nerf, the side armor for this beast is still good enough to take punishment. I just want the ISU-152 to have the universal shell again, already two commanders are now worthless without it. We don't want to pile the useless commanders for Soviets since they are designed to rely on them.
3 Dec 2014, 18:49 PM

Agree, I mean, how silly and unrealistic it is for sturmtiger to one shot infantry squads.

Not to mention its unfair.

It should never one shoot infantry, armor or support weapons, each should always survive with 1 men for normal squads and 2 for support weapon, otherwise it'll keep being imbalanced unit forever.

380mm rocket? Huge ass explosion? Deafening sound? Who cares about that, it should not one shot kill anything, because its OP.

Terrible comparison, unless you're suggesting ISU range to be nerfed to 20ish with 1 minute reload time with the option of being decrewed if hit during reload...
22 Jan 2015, 15:48 PM

Its really nice. I like to use it, but I would like some indicator of what mode I am shooting in. Just some sign over its top if I am in inf- or tankmode. In the heat of the battle its kind of confusing sometimes.
23 Jan 2015, 09:28 AM

The unit per se I think is balanced. Alot of the bullshit is the potential squadwipes due to huge explosion with HE and CoH2s lack of consistency in that regard. Same issue as others just more noticeable in this unit.

So that isn't really a problem with the unit itself but rather the entire squadwiping mechanic that also is the same for mortars, arty, tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★