Login

russian armor

Russian Fuel Income

16 Nov 2014, 01:14 AM

Hi folks,

i was wondering in my last game, how much fuel income the soviets get. We played a 2vs2 on Moscow Outskirts and in the beginning we had our fuel and the soviets got their fuel. Still they were getting more fuel.

It was the following:

• Wehrmacht + 23
  • OKW + 17
  • USA + 29
  • Soviets +29

Later it was funny that we had our main fuel point + 2 fuel caches, cutted the enemy from his main fuel point and had only 1 fuel cache.

Still the soviets got +22 fuel. While i have no problems with US getting fuel, because their tanks are okayish, i have a problem with it that russians got so much fuel because their tanks are really good.

So we were dominating the game, i fielded a FlaK-HT to wipe their infantry, and the russian was able to field a T34 so fast...man i mean, we even cutted them from their main fuel, had 1 more fuel cache and he can field faster tanks?

We won the game, but anyway... That is total bullpudding.
16 Nov 2014, 01:38 AM

Hi folks,

i was wondering in my last game, how much fuel income the soviets get. We played a 2vs2 on Moscow Outskirts and in the beginning we had our fuel and the soviets got their fuel. Still they were getting more fuel.

It was the following:

• Wehrmacht + 23
  • OKW + 17
  • USA + 29
  • Soviets +29

Later it was funny that we had our main fuel point + 2 fuel caches, cutted the enemy from his main fuel point and had only 1 fuel cache.

Still the soviets got +22 fuel. While i have no problems with US getting fuel, because their tanks are okayish, i have a problem with it that russians got so much fuel because their tanks are really good.

So we were dominating the game, i fielded a FlaK-HT to wipe their infantry, and the russian was able to field a T34 so fast...man i mean, we even cutted them from their main fuel, had 1 more fuel cache and he can field faster tanks?

fuel income is the same for every faction but OKW. 5 base + 7 per fuel point + 3 per strategic point. the only way for soviets to modify this is by caches or soviet industry afaik. so the advantage of holding both fuels gets negated if the enemy has way more strategic points than you
16 Nov 2014, 01:45 AM

Hi folks,

It was the following:

• Wehrmacht + 23
  • OKW + 17
  • USA + 29
  • Soviets +29

you're hallucinating Kappa
16 Nov 2014, 10:24 AM

you're hallucinating Kappa

Unless you have something usefull to say shut the hell up dude...
16 Nov 2014, 10:33 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2014, 10:24 AMMettiu

Unless you have something usefull to say shut the hell up dude...

+1.

anyway, i have never experienced this.

replay?
16 Nov 2014, 11:32 AM

Permanently Banned
Replay or ur lying
16 Nov 2014, 12:00 PM

Fuel income is the same for soviets, USF, and whermacht. You either missed something or some sort of bug occured.

Are you aware that normal resource points also provide a little fuel? If they still held most the normal points they could still be getting a higher fuel income.
16 Nov 2014, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Math, not even once.

Check the replay again and count how many strategic and caches they have.
17 Nov 2014, 14:14 PM

I use to think the total opposite as a Russian player when I started playing...

How did they get a PIV so quick, WTF .. I have the fuel and have cut them off! Then I watched the replay and realized I had forgotten to connect the other fuel or they had a number of fuel cashes etc....

17 Nov 2014, 14:23 PM

It's the "Oh he gets one tank though I played so well" feeling that sometimes you have. I felt this also a few times. It's this, or cheating. One of 2. You can only discover by annalyzing replay and calcullating resource income every minute.
17 Nov 2014, 14:25 PM

Are you sure it wasn't a Soviet Industry commander ?
17 Nov 2014, 14:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2014, 14:25 PMSlaYoU
Are you sure it wasn't a Soviet Industry commander ?

:facepalm:
17 Nov 2014, 15:11 PM

Is my question so dumb ?
17 Nov 2014, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2014, 15:11 PMSlaYoU
Is my question so dumb ?

Yes and no.

It is dumb when you look at the opening post and see that both the USF and Soviets had the same income.

It's not dumb compared to the opening post itself. Which is titled "Russian Fuel Income" despite later posting the numbers that say USF and Soviet both had equal income; making "Russian Fuel Income" a bit silly. Then there is of course the topic itself, which is ridiculous because every body knows that USF/Soviets/Wehrmacht get the exact same income, and OKW gets 80% and 66% of income from ammo and fuel territories respectively.
17 Nov 2014, 16:12 PM

Yes and no.

It is dumb when you look at the opening post and see that both the USF and Soviets had the same income.

It's not dumb compared to the opening post itself. Which is titled "Russian Fuel Income" despite later posting the numbers that say USF and Soviet both had equal income; making "Russian Fuel Income" a bit silly. Then there is of course the topic itself, which is ridiculous because every body knows that USF/Soviets/Wehrmacht get the exact same income, and OKW gets 80% and 66% of income from ammo and fuel territories respectively.

Yeah i thought about this before posting. Anyway i feel like it's the only way to have a soviet get more fuel than anyone in a game. Was worth checking if that was the case. Whatever, weird post attracts weird answers.
17 Nov 2014, 16:41 PM
Donator 33

Where do these theories get hatched? This thread is the best knee slapper of my morning
If axis players are going to complain about fuel, that's one massive glass house their living in.
Case and point the mega synergy of the current fuel buffers for axis.

In a team game the OKW player can set up his conversion SWS first then put his flak SWS down on the fuel point for the Wher player to use the fuel/muni drop in a well defended pocket. On maps like Semois 2.0 this is extremely easy to execute. Now the allied options, the lend lease fuel drop always enters the board over the axis base sector and especially if there is an OKW in the match it rarely makes the drop. When the Wher fuel drop was designed it was based on the premise that you could go and fight the player for the crates due to the duration of the ability, with OKW on the scene It's in need of a rework such as the same treatment as lend lease, spawning the planes over allied base sectors. For a game that is moving fast into the timeline of the Falaise pocket ordeal, the last thing I would call the Axis is fuel starved or the soviets/USA fuel rich.

This has been a mobile message of lulz and neutrality brought to you by,

Switzerland <444>3
17 Nov 2014, 19:08 PM

Where do these theories get hatched? This thread is the best knee slapper of my morning
If axis players are going to complain about fuel, that's one massive glass house their living in.
Case and point the mega synergy of the current fuel buffers for axis.

In a team game the OKW player can set up his conversion SWS first then put his flak SWS down on the fuel point for the Wher player to use the fuel/muni drop in a well defended pocket. On maps like Semois 2.0 this is extremely easy to execute. Now the allied options, the lend lease fuel drop always enters the board over the axis base sector and especially if there is an OKW in the match it rarely makes the drop. When the Wher fuel drop was designed it was based on the premise that you could go and fight the player for the crates due to the duration of the ability, with OKW on the scene It's in need of a rework such as the same treatment as lend lease, spawning the planes over allied base sectors. For a game that is moving fast into the timeline of the Falaise pocket ordeal, the last thing I would call the Axis is fuel starved or the soviets/USA fuel rich.

This has been a mobile message of lulz and neutrality brought to you by,

Switzerland <444>3

yes i have noticed that the lend lease supply drop flies fro the opposite side of the map. You better pray hard that the plane isn't going to get shot down. Meanwhile... Axis can get the supplies pretty safely, considering that the Soviet halftrack is locked in tier 3, not sure about USF, but Puma can wreck the M15
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★