Login

russian armor

About the B-4

PAGES (23)down
17 Nov 2014, 18:43 PM

i give up.
seriously though. i cant keep up with your superb micro that allows you to dodge every b4 shot aimed to oblitarate anything short of heavies (there are neither mines nor stuns nor snares in your version of the game, i guess), while you simulteanously fight with all your forces against multiple opponents.
one more thing though: you accuse the AK-guy of never having played allies while at least half of you play either only 1 faction or one particular game mode. well dug... in like your own graves

"screw you guys, im going home."

inb4: if you hit a mine get a vehicle snared/stunned you deserve to get killed by b4

Sorry, but how do you want to stun Jadgtiger which is hidden behind all your troops?

And how your statement about one-shooted unit fills into B4, ML-20 - Stuka bomb? Or maybe M8, Stuart vs Jadgtiger? Or even better, Strum Tiger vs T34, SU and all USF vehicles except Bulldozer?
17 Nov 2014, 18:46 PM

Sorry, but how do you want to stun Jadgtiger which is hidden behind all your troops?

And how your statement about one-shooted unit fills into B4, ML-20 - Stuka bomb? Or maybe M8, Stuart vs Jadgtiger? Or even better, Strum Tiger vs T34, SU and all USF vehicles except Bulldozer?

cant you just let me be... what else oneshots vehicles? i said im fine with it one shooting inf and support weapons, since its sluggish, inaccurate and expensive. but oneshotting a high tier unit that has a fuel cost of lets say 175 (okw panther) is something else entirely.

edit: and the comparison with the sturm deosnt work that well. that thing has a range that forces it to drive into your LOS... it costs fuel... it requires tech... it doesnt get the 50% dmg after scoring 4200 exp
17 Nov 2014, 18:53 PM

cant you just let me be... what else oneshots vehicles? i said im fine with it one shooting inf and support weapons, since its sluggish, inaccurate and expensive. but oneshotting a high tier unit that has a fuel cost of lets say 175 (okw panther) is something else entirely.

Ok, but OKW also can oneshot E8 which is not cheap.
I know it's harder than using B4 but it can be done. And if you allow to oneshot your unit it's your fault. Same thing with JT and B4. You know there is B4 so you have micro your JT or KT
17 Nov 2014, 18:58 PM

I know it's harder than using B4 but it can be done. And if you allow to oneshot your unit it's your fault. Same thing with JT and B4. You know there is B4 so you have micro your JT or KT

i cant beat that argument can i? wait i can: its your fault if you dont force the enemy into an engagement that allows you to b4 his vehcles by creating chaos among his units

the amount of edits in my posts i too damn high: my offer still stands. despite my rank i consider myself to be a decent soviet player and i invite you to dodge my b4 shots
17 Nov 2014, 19:12 PM
Donator 33

On Ettlebruck with mines cons and AT guns in the North the B4 is not my personal choice. I combine it with penal battalions, lend lease Dshk and the Sherman's. I don't know what others do but when I see a vehicle that's just been disabled In some fashion I pursue it aggressively, wouldn't be much of a snare if it didn't punish you. However mines win games, sweepers win them back.

If you have some expensive/crucial unit just trundling down a common path which is where mines (strangely) gather In wild gaggles, and your not screening with something or sweeping. Then perhaps it's a stretch to say, hell ya! your unit should get killed by something. Weather it's a B4 a swarm of Sherman's or some other AT unit, at least it represents some fore thought on your opponents part. With its slow rotation speed, static nature and cost to place the B4 is the embodiment of forethought. Keep in mind the value of a mine is dependant on your opponent (buying sweepers) and yourself (pursuing opportunity)

In closing id point out that To reconnoiter an allied base is possible from the moment a recon ability is available to the axis and even unstoppable in the form of OKW flares. To say the same for the allies especially if it's an OKW base is not as practical. As has been stated recently here to present the B4 in a vacuum only serves to benefit one side. Present a two sided suggestion and maybe flame threads could be a thing of the past. This unit is made out as if it's produced by every soviet and kills every KT and JT on sight, until such data is available assumption will rage.

Switzerland <444>3
17 Nov 2014, 19:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge

i give up.
one more thing though: you accuse the AK-guy of never having played allies while at least half of you play either only 1 faction or one particular game mode. well dug... in like your own graves

I haven't accused him of anything

And I play both sides fairly evenly, if anything more Axis these days.
17 Nov 2014, 19:25 PM

I never accused him of not playing allies, I accused him of never useing the Unit during a match with a human player.
17 Nov 2014, 19:30 PM

On Ettlebruck with mines cons and AT guns in the North the B4 is not my personal choice. I combine it with penal battalions, lend lease Dshk and the Sherman's. I don't know what others do but when I see a vehicle that's just been disabled In some fashion I pursue it aggressively, wouldn't be much of a snare if it didn't punish you. However mines win games, sweepers win them back.

If you have some expensive/crucial unit just trundling down a common path which is where mines (strangely) gather In wild gaggles, and your not screening with something or sweeping. Then perhaps it's a stretch to say, hell ya! your unit should get killed by something. Weather it's a B4 a swarm of Sherman's or some other AT unit, at least it represents some fore thought on your opponents part. With its slow rotation speed, static nature and cost to place the B4 is the embodiment of forethought. Keep in mind the value of a mine is dependant on your opponent (buying sweepers) and yourself (pursuing opportunity)

In closing id point out that To reconnoiter an allied base is possible from the moment a recon ability is available to the axis and even unstoppable in the form of OKW flares. To say the same for the allies especially if it's an OKW base is not as practical. As has been stated recently here to present the B4 in a vacuum only serves to benefit one side. Present a two sided suggestion and maybe flame threads could be a thing of the past. This unit is made out as if it's produced by every soviet and kills every KT and JT on sight, until such data is available assumption will rage.

Switzerland <444>3

i sure hope this is not a response to what i said... if it is, you clearly did not get a word of what i have said.

first: you can hit mines cause you have to flee / fight with no sweepers at hand. it happens to the best of us. its not because one chooses to drive down every road on every map without sweeper support.

second: what vacuum? everyone claiming you can just dodge every b4 shot is looking at a b4 vs tank situation in a vacuum. im talking about the exact opposite. theres other stuff going on. other units to be micro'ed, other battles to be fought. only an idiot would shot his b4 at a vehicle without applying pressure beforehand and using the enemies inattention to his own advantage

third: never said it kills every KT/JT on sight... im complaining about the ability to oneshot vehicles that are a huge investment (read: everything but THE HEAVIEST tanks). and 640 dmg would still be enough to hurt KTs/JTs (50% of their HP)

Offtopic: are you swiss? i know you got the union jack in your profile, but who knows. i ask cause i live at the swiss border and im often in zürich. just curious, so no need to answer
17 Nov 2014, 19:40 PM
Donator 22

Oh really?
17 Nov 2014, 19:46 PM

Oh really?

Sturmtiger, Kappa. (Insert face here)
17 Nov 2014, 20:28 PM
Donator 33

Instead of inviting others to "dodge my B4 shots" why not build yourself a strat to gain successes in the many other fashions available to you such as starving a players economy, that would make the situation never need to occur?

If I speak to you directly I shall put an @ for you in future spam, As somehow you take the statements "axis" or "OKW" as meaning you as an individual. And yes "what vacuum" indeed, but I don't think anyone here mentioned the B4 can Always be dodged. Don't make things a personal war I'm not here for flamers delight. Switzerland is an internet handle as I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your not a tin of Spam, so personal issue = PM.

Switzerland <444>3

On a side note the Inb4 term is a gross assumption, whomever you directed it toward, be cautious with its use.
17 Nov 2014, 20:34 PM
Patrion 14

Nothing should be oneshotted in this game, especially a unit this powerful. But also, nothing should be as game breaking and as game changing as a JT or KT.

Two wrongs do not make a right, I know. But I see JT too often (literally EVERY TEAM GAME) to not have the Counterattack commander in all my Soviet loadouts.

Axis heavies (and the "medium" PzV) in this game haven't got much to fear. They are up against no dedicated AT infantry, mediocre tank destroyes, underwhelming medium tanks. B4 reverses the equation completely. Soo... why is this such a problem?

If you go JT knowing there is potentially a B4 out there - that's your problem. You just got hardcountered. As hardcountered as ALL ARMOUR is when facing the JT. As hardcountered as the b4 is by any offmap.
17 Nov 2014, 20:41 PM
Donator 22

Sturmtiger, Kappa. (Insert face here)

Touché :lol:
17 Nov 2014, 20:44 PM

If you go JT knowing there is potentially a B4 out there - that's your problem. You just got hardcountered. As hardcountered as ALL ARMOUR is when facing the JT. As hardcountered as the b4 is by any offmap.

This guy gets it
18 Nov 2014, 00:13 AM

OKW supertanks are a balance nightmare. KT & JT should be single-use only, and doctrinal, and the jagdtiger shouldn't be firing through geometry at all

Until something like that happens, any arguments against the B4 won't have a leg to stand on
18 Nov 2014, 00:46 AM

If the B4 gets nerfed the whole Counter Attack commander will never see daylight again.

Those of you who cry for a nerf, how do you suggest Allies to effectively counter Jagdtigers in the future? The B4 is already hard countered by any Ostheer player with a Stuka commander.

If the B4 gets nerfed the Axis won't have to have an Ostheer player prepared to get a commander with Stuka Bombing Strike = more Tigers. IMO a nerf to this unit will be the last nail in the coffin for Allied 3v3 + 4v4 play.

more tigers=more is2........yes u can counter heavy tank, no problem,but u said jt? do u know jt prepare at 13cp but b4 6CP!
its bit too early, and bombing stuka 12CP! heh gl
18 Nov 2014, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 00:13 AMArclyte
OKW supertanks are a balance nightmare. KT & JT should be single-use only, and doctrinal, and the jagdtiger shouldn't be firing through geometry at all

Until something like that happens, any arguments against the B4 won't have a leg to stand on

do u agree to remove jt buf and isu buf and b4?
18 Nov 2014, 01:11 AM
Patrion 14

i give up.
seriously though. i cant keep up with your superb micro that allows you to dodge every b4 shot aimed to oblitarate anything short of heavies (there are neither mines nor stuns nor snares in your version of the game, i guess), while you simulteanously fight with all your forces against multiple opponents.

"screw you guys, im going home."

inb4: if you hit a mine get a vehicle snared/stunned you deserve to get killed by b4

edit: i encourage all of you to play some 1v1s as axis. im currently playing a lot of soviets. b4 is in my loadout, too. let me change your mind ;)

yeah i don't get how you would dodge such an inaccurate shot. when it is not using the precision shot, you'll have no idea where it will hit due to its huge scatter.
18 Nov 2014, 04:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 00:46 AMSoheil

more tigers=more is2........yes u can counter heavy tank, no problem,but u said jt? do u know jt prepare at 13cp but b4 6CP!
its bit too early, and bombing stuka 12CP! heh gl

Maybe you should add some Soviet games to that Axis heavy playercard because you got everything right, except that the B4 comes at 8 CP.

And more IS2's you say? Don't worry, the unthreatened Jagdtigers will dominate every game from here on. Finally we can have true, 100%, Axis dominance in 3v3 and 4v4. It warms my heart.
18 Nov 2014, 04:09 AM

Lol... trying to change the meta by nerfing B4... 100 percent Axis that's what we gonna have
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 33
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak