Login

russian armor

Improving the 4v4 Allied playerbase

9 Mar 2015, 13:26 PM

Permanently Banned

I've recently changed my steam name to "Patton Was Better Than Rommel" and it has done a good job of stirring up butthurt in the 3v3/4v4 ladders :snfCHVGame:

And yeah, you gotta love the "boring" argument. I don't see how camping a VP/Fuel point combo, as are common in 4v4 maps, with MG42s and Obers, is more entertaining than what the Allies have to offer.

Even tho patton wasn't better than rommel(Kappa),I agree completely with your point.I myself prefer allies but a LOT of my friends are the *sieg heil waffensspanzer let's only play axis* type people.Sometimes we go up to 4 games in a row before I can convince them to play allies at least once :(
2 Feb 2016, 22:41 PM

It's funny how it is always the players that almost play Axis exclusively tend to be the most obnoxious sore losers in game. But this trait seems to carry over from other ww2 themed games, where these kids that role-playing to be baddass SS-grenadiers just expect everyone to bend over to their miraculous elite wunderwaffe SS army.

I know there are good sporting chaps out there playing Axis, but god i'm so f*cking tired of these easy strat abusing c*nts that can't contain their arrogance and bile and resort to say stuff like "run little b*tch" "kek" "l2p" every time they have the upper hand by abusing the typical OKW bs.

Why is it always the those SS larping arsewhipes that do that?
2 Feb 2016, 23:24 PM
Donator 11

It's funny how it is always the players that almost play Axis exclusively tend to be the most obnoxious sore losers in game. But this trait seems to carry over from other ww2 themed games, where these kids that role-playing to be baddass SS-grenadiers just expect everyone to bend over to their miraculous elite wunderwaffe SS army.

I know there are good sporting chaps out there playing Axis, but god i'm so f*cking tired of these easy strat abusing c*nts that can't contain their arrogance and bile and resort to say stuff like "run little b*tch" "kek" "l2p" every time they have the upper hand by abusing the typical OKW bs.

Why is it always the those SS larping arsewhipes that do that?

I can name a few from the top of my head :P
2 Feb 2016, 23:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Luckily the USF all stars are here to bring justice to these SS larping ass wipes that you speak of.
2 Feb 2016, 23:39 PM
Donator 11

Luckily the USF all stars are here to bring justice to these SS larping ass wipes that you speak of.

If we actually play any matches
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS