Login

russian armor

how to vet up serum tiger?

6 Nov 2014, 01:57 AM

Other than using ostheer elite troops what's the best way to vet this thing I had 60+ kills in last two matches whit this still i could only hit vet2
6 Nov 2014, 02:05 AM

Other than using ostheer elite troops what's the best way to vet this thing I had 60+ kills in last two matches whit this still i could only hit vet2

Shoot Vehicles(KV-8/IS2 etc) with it, individual infantry cost so little that they don't provide Sturmtiger enough exp to vet. Same reason Stuka vets up slowly unless you manage to hit vehicle or destroy team weapons with it. Use Panzerfusiler AT nade or Fallshcrimjadger panzerfaust to slow down enemy vehicles will help you hit vehicles otherwise hard to hit(like T34).
6 Nov 2014, 04:55 AM

Shoot Vehicles(KV-8/IS2 etc) with it, individual infantry cost so little that they don't provide Sturmtiger enough exp to vet. Same reason Stuka vets up slowly unless you manage to hit vehicle or destroy team weapons with it. Use Panzerfusiler AT nade or Fallshcrimjadger panzerfaust to slow down enemy vehicles will help you hit vehicles otherwise hard to hit(like T34).

i use fortification doctrine as getting ST will cost me a panther so i build a pak and get some raketns to cover its retreat. i did try placing Strummis mines to disable vehicles and i killed a buldozer sherman in one shot. dint notice how much it vetted it up. ill try vehicle sniping from now on.. hope my ally doesnt go mad as i will lack AT.
6 Nov 2014, 06:27 AM

this yet another replay where i get 2 strum tigers kill atleast 4 SU85s still this beast refuses to vet up.. but all i wanted was it to do that reload while moving at vet5 wish i get to do it some day.

Would appreciate if you guys can suggest build order changes this replay was in ettelburk (CQB fest) so i opened with strummis but after that i was confused..

we loose a lot of ground intially but i manged to super wire our Fuel and 1 VP till strum tiger arrived i struggle a lot with garrisoned infy intially

I cant seem to control the mid game blobs since i teched up fast i dint have a lot of units but double strummis with HMG did manage to hold there pushes but we coulndt counter attack until strumtiger arrived.
6 Nov 2014, 11:42 AM

veto Ettelbruck as OKW, not worth playing due to shock spam
6 Nov 2014, 12:53 PM

veto Ettelbruck as OKW, not worth playing due to shock spam

yeah they get Shocks but they were mixed allies and US guy dint go for BAR and im playing at mid level so i dont expect pros. Plus its really good map for strum tiger play as there are many choke points where you can ambush.

i like to adapt my play style rather than veto maps even if im at disadvantage. the only map i dont like as Axis is Stalingrad.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★