Login

russian armor

Axis Comebacks

1 Nov 2014, 22:53 PM

Permanently Banned
get an elefant, if you arenot a deaf, then it is pretty much a GG
2 Nov 2014, 00:12 AM

I would like power curve smoothed out a bit for all factions. ALlies shouldn't have the better early game (although i am not sure if this is even true..)

Allies most certainly do not have a superior early game. Sturmpios and MG42s see to that.
2 Nov 2014, 00:28 AM

The game is just not punishing heavy losses. You can still come back after a 30 min basepin and 3 lost tanks and still float manpower (tanks to stupid upkeep system). Just make manpower upkeep dependant on mapcontrol again and unfair comebacks won't be so easy anymore.
2 Nov 2014, 06:07 AM

well i can tell you that i had 2 allied comebacks in these games( was trying to see how coh2 replay model worked before new observer mode came out,also I did these in 4am in morning)

2v2

3v3

had one more recently on new patch but they released hotfix so i couldnt record it in... :/

I did also experience some axis comebacks but honestly seeing how OKW was kinda OP last patch It wasnt my intention to show off how you can mount ez comeback as axis. This patch its kinda harder but still alot easier to do than when playing on allies.

Anyway Axis comebacks are super easy once u get tanks rolling in and if you dont lose them its fine.Allies kinda harder especially for US since most of US tanks are squishy as hell except E8.

p.s. disregard some stupid comments I made in videos I was being retarded...
2 Nov 2014, 12:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2014, 13:43 PMand

It's NOT team games that are the problem. It's games that become long. If a 1v1 game gets long, your chance of winning as allies falls dramatically. Team games just become long more often, however. But the problem is very much still relevant for 1v1 games.

Sorry, but the fact that it is a team game is a large part of the problem. Yes, this is due to them being longer, but also because you are never sure if your allies are going to suck, and in large team games, there are enough opponents to ensure that at least one can do nothing but stall and roll out an armored division later. Also, provided the Axis have stalled effectively, ALL of them will roll out armored divisions later. I shouldn't have to re-state this; the fact that large team games are heavily biased toward Axis is well- documented on these forums.
2 Nov 2014, 12:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2014, 22:25 PMAradan
4v4 is easy mode for axis

Word
7 Nov 2014, 17:32 PM

i think this is the MOST TYPICAL AXIS COMEBACK EVER. lose infantry? not a problem, flak truck drag game and phase shield double KT to the rescue.

1 man army ftw. seriously relic, why are you allowing this to happen? i give up, im going to the axis side. i play to win games, not to frustrate myself.

7 Nov 2014, 17:45 PM

German AT must be nerf asap (especially panzerschrek)

Armor value of every german heavy tank must be down too, asap.

Then ISU 152, wiping squad too.

Sniper sprint.

Up to you incapable Relic
7 Nov 2014, 19:08 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2014, 17:32 PMwongtp
i think this is the MOST TYPICAL AXIS COMEBACK EVER. lose infantry? not a problem, flak truck drag game and phase shield double KT to the rescue.

1 man army ftw. seriously relic, why are you allowing this to happen? i give up, im going to the axis side. i play to win games, not to frustrate myself.

Welcome to the party.

nearly had u in that 2v2. GG anyway B-)
7 Nov 2014, 19:18 PM

Welcome to the party.

nearly had u in that 2v2. GG anyway B-)

LOL i watched that game :D
7 Nov 2014, 19:38 PM

Mods my friends. The answer is mods.

#totallynotworkingonahistoricalrealismmodthatI'vebeengatheringdataforandcodinginvCoHforthelasttwoyears
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★