Login

russian armor

AmiPolizeiFunk

PAGES (12)down
8 Feb 2014, 21:07 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I agree that it's a small pool, and you can count the shoutcasters of COH2 on two hands. Maybe one hand now that TFN has left. Compared to real esports games like LoL, Dota, Starcraft, yes, we're all shit. We don't have the production values, the practice, the pressure, the amount of events to work with, the OBS tools. So yeah, compared to the real e-sports scenes, we're all shit.
8 Feb 2014, 21:08 PM

I see, so you were trolling Barton on a vod you didn't expect to see posted. I see what you did there, that's pretty ingenious.
8 Feb 2014, 21:10 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

He was in the channel! I dunno if he saw that part but it was intended for him. Try not to make a mountain out of a molehill. Barton and I get along just fine.
8 Feb 2014, 21:15 PM

He was in the channel! I dunno if he saw that part but it was intended for him. Try not to make a mountain out of a molehill. Barton and I get along just fine.

Just make sure you send him the damn laptop he bloody well deserves will u?
8 Feb 2014, 21:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Will I personally? What are you talking about? The laptop will come from SEGA and Alienware. I do everything I can to get the prizes to the players as soon as possible. Gaming and hardware companies are notoriously slow with paying out prizes. Hopefully Relic/Sega will not be! We'll see, it's only been 2 weeks so it's not even an issue yet. After SNF4, Nvidia took forever to send the graphics cards, and last year's $500 from THQ took even longer for obvious reasons (THQ going bankrupt).
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 8 Feb 2014, 21:24 PM

Ami has provided us with Barton's address and he will be getting the prize. As Ami says hardware companies can be slow but we'll push them to do it as quickly as possible.
8 Feb 2014, 21:29 PM
Donator 33

We all appreciate your work!, thanks for all the years!
8 Feb 2014, 21:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 21:29 PMATCF
We all appreciate your work!, thanks for all the years!

Not all of us.
8 Feb 2014, 21:38 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I'm not going anywhere. I still love this site and this community to death. My focus is esports and competition, plain and simple.
8 Feb 2014, 21:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 20:53 PMThrill
All in all, I had a few good laughs listening to your chat Ami, my favourite parts would be:

"he would be lucky if he gets it before 2015" (Ami talking about Barton's chances for recieving his laptop any time soon)
"Did you know that Barton doesn't have home address, cause he lives in some fucking cottage?"

at what time he said that in this vid? MVGame

not that I care I just want to hear it MVGame

and please don't harrass Jason in his fanclub, i was on his stream, a day before semi finals probably where he talked shit left and right, ofc he said some shits on me but i didn't get upset, i laugh of it MVGame
8 Feb 2014, 21:42 PM

I'm not going anywhere. I still love this site and this community to death. My focus is esports and competition, plain and simple.

Yet, you bashed the community and Relic. There really is no point in damage controlling at this point, if you are going to stick by your opinion stick with it.
Neo
8 Feb 2014, 21:43 PM

I think this reaction is massively exaggerated. Don't see anything about what he said that is untrue.

I loved SNF so hope to see more of it.
8 Feb 2014, 21:44 PM
Donator 11

I agree that it's a small pool, and you can count the shoutcasters of COH2 on two hands. Maybe one hand now that TFN has left. Compared to real esports games like LoL, Dota, Starcraft, yes, we're all shit. We don't have the production values, the practice, the pressure, the amount of events to work with, the OBS tools. So yeah, compared to the real e-sports scenes, we're all shit.

Imo Tales of Heroes was up there with the best casters from sc2. Bridger is a natural talent. So a game doesnt have to be big and have a long history for its casters to be top notch... in fact most casters in sc2 and lol probably do it for the money while casters in coh do it because they just love the game and often it comes through when they cast.
8 Feb 2014, 21:45 PM

At current balance stage and the fact the season 5 has finished like 2 weeks ago you can't really expect season 6 in next 3-6 months
8 Feb 2014, 21:46 PM

Not all of us.

You know this site exists thanks to him (among a few others)? If you don't appreciate his work then what are you doing here?

Also this:
I think this reaction is massively exaggerated. Don't see anything about what he said that is untrue.

Agreed, Bridger and Vits did it for the love of the game, with ZERO support from Relic or THQ for years. Then they quit because in the end they lost interest. Best casters the COH scene has ever seen. By far.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 21:43 PMNeo

Then you haven't heard what he said then on that stream. If he doesn't want to work with the game, that's fine. But bash and give the community shit even though they helped him for free with artwork, replacements when he was gone, and continued support is where a lot fo people is pissed. He completely mocked everyone and there's no denying that.
8 Feb 2014, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 21:46 PMMoon

You know this site exists thanks to him (among a few others)? If you don't appreciate his work then what are you doing here?

The day when our hero died, was the day when this site was dead. The day when Nullist was banned.

I"m grateful for this great site and SNF. But he wasn't the only man who built it up. But when I referred to all of us, I meant the people who also helped built it up but got shat on by ami.

Oh what am I saying, he did majority of the work. But you can't blame people for being mad at him.
8 Feb 2014, 21:50 PM

Permanently Banned
8 Feb 2014, 22:03 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

The day when our hero died, was the day when this site was dead. The day when Nullist was banned.

I"m grateful for this great site and SNF. But he wasn't the only man who built it up. But when I referred to all of us, I meant the people who also helped built it up but got shat on by ami.

Oh what am I saying, he did majority of the work. But you can't blame people for being mad at him.

WTF are you on about? When did I say a single bad thing about "the community" or any of its contributors? I just watched the thing back, I don't believe I ever did.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS