Login

russian armor

AmiPolizeiFunk

PAGES (12)down
Neo
8 Feb 2014, 22:05 PM

Then you haven't heard what he said then on that stream. If he doesn't want to work with the game, that's fine. But bash and give the community shit even though they helped him for free with artwork, replacements when he was gone, and continued support is where a lot fo people is pissed. He completely mocked everyone and there's no denying that.

You should give time stamps or write down exact phrases. I didn't hear any criticism of the community in that video.
8 Feb 2014, 22:07 PM

I watched the entire video and realized Ami was right about everything he said. I dont get why people are bashing him?
8 Feb 2014, 22:09 PM

WTF are you on about? When did I say a single bad thing about "the community" or any of its contributors? I just watched the thing back, I don't believe I ever did.

Ami, you are in for a surprise then. The highlight video of you completely bashing on relic and the community will come soon. (not by me, I'm too lazy but someone is making one) But for now, for credibility look give me a moment. I'll look for the times for you, I'll edit in the time when I find it.

4:15: You said you were so non-interested, but you didnt watch the show anyways. I quote, " I wouldn't watch one of my shows, or their shows about the game" Basically you don't give a shit about other casters, even though they are a significant part of the community. This is the man who says he cares about the community. Right.

10:30 you call Relic a shitty little company, even though they participated on your show.

You, know what I don't blame you for saying this, but seriously there is no need to lie on this post when all the things you said are already on the stream. You didn't do this for the community, it's a fact, yes you may care for them, but you didn't do it for solely on us. And you know what, I don't blame you.

8 Feb 2014, 22:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

How do you equate calling Relic a shitty little company with bashing on the community? Yoink said it, I reiterated it. I already said I don't feel that way and I apologize to Relic if I offended anybody there. I'm sure you will have fun trolling me and cutting up a video to make it look as bad as you possibly can! GL with that, I hope we all have a laugh.
8 Feb 2014, 22:18 PM

Ami, you are in for a surprise then. The highlight video of you completely bashing on relic and the community will come soon. (not by me, I'm too lazy but someone is making one) But for now, for credibility look give me a moment. I'll look for the times for you, I'll edit in the time when I find it.

10:30 you call Relic a shitty little company, even though they participated on your show.

More coming soon, still finding more

I think you are making too big of a deal out of it. The CoH2 community is small enough already we dont need these kinds of fights right now. Ami got criticized for his statements and lets just leave it at that.
8 Feb 2014, 22:19 PM

How do you equate calling Relic a shitty little company with bashing on the community? Yoink said it, I reiterated it. I already said I don't feel that way and I apologize to Relic if I offended anybody there. I'm sure you will have fun trolling me and cutting up a video to make it look as bad as you possibly can! GL with that, I hope we all have a laugh.

Ami, comrade, I'm still finding stuff for you buddy. Don't you ignore the other stamps. Thankfully, you are moving on and accepting it and not doing a great purge of removal of users which is why I hope the best for you. But you are acting like Richard Nixon, I think it's best if you fully admit it.
8 Feb 2014, 22:21 PM

How is saying "I'm so uninterested in the game I wouldn't even watch SNF" bashing the community? Or that relic part?
8 Feb 2014, 22:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 22:21 PMMoon
How is saying "I'm so uninterested in the game I wouldn't even watch SNF" bashing the community? Or that relic part?

He said he doesnt care about any other casters who are significant to the community...
8 Feb 2014, 22:27 PM

One not caring about other casters is hardly bashing you fool... I personally couldn't give 2 shit's about anyone on this website as I'm sure the feeling is mutual doesn't mean I'm bashing everyone here.
8 Feb 2014, 22:29 PM
Benefactor 115

uhm, yeah, so the barton stuff was just trolling and the rest is pretty much meh...as we all didn't already know that Ami doesn't like coh2 and what Relic is doing (and most of us feel the same in a way or another, seriously, 3 months and not even an hotfix for Tiger Ace).
so, who cares? you think he is an hypocrite because he shows a false optimistic face when he casts SNF? I think he's great because he fights thorugh all that effort alone even if he doesn't actually likes the game
8 Feb 2014, 22:30 PM

One not caring about other casters is hardly bashing you fool... I personally couldn't give 2 shit's about anyone on this website as I'm sure the feeling is mutual doesn't mean I'm bashing everyone here.

But those casters, helped him grow his show. Those casters substitute for him while he was gone and then says that he doesn't care about his show and their shows. Those casters voluntarily helped him with SNF, and SNF would be no where as good without those casters. Those casters actually keep Coh2.org relevant.
8 Feb 2014, 22:30 PM

He said he was so not interested in coh2 that he hadn't watched the SNF cast Siberian and IPKai did and wouldn't even want to watch any other cast.
Basically he said he didn't care to watch casts, get your facts right.
How's that "shitting on the community" I do not know.
8 Feb 2014, 22:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 22:29 PMtuvok
uhm, yeah, so the barton stuff was just trolling and the rest is pretty much meh...as we all didn't already know that Ami doesn't like coh2 and what Relic is doing (and most of us feel the same in a way or another, seriously, 3 months and not even an hotfix for Tiger Ace).
so, who cares? you think he is an hypocrite because he shows a false optimistic face when he casts SNF? I think he's great because he fights thorugh all that effort alone even if he doesn't actually likes the game

So, your saying that's it's fine to be two-faced and say a game is good and promote it so he can make a quick buck.
8 Feb 2014, 22:33 PM

Yea he's probably a milionaire now, from all the cash he got from coh2.org and SNF while doing nothing
NOT
8 Feb 2014, 22:34 PM
Benefactor 115

So, your saying that's it's fine to be two-faced and say a game is good and promote it so he can make a quick buck.

yeah man, he made fat stacks behind our back, and then ran with the cash.
seriously, grow up
8 Feb 2014, 22:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 22:33 PMMoon
Yea he's probably a milionaire now, from all the cash he got from coh2.org and SNF while doing nothing
NOT

It's not about the money, it's fine if he is making money. Who cares about that. It's the fact that he is a two-faced person, who knows the game is crap yet promotes it and claims it's "great."

Noun and Pq took their time to be on the show. They are the good people here. Ami just back-stabbed them and is going to run off, which is the only smart option to do.

Then goes on and says that Relic are shitty, and he doesn't care about the game. You think that's a fine trait. You guys are damage control queens

People have to face that COH is not what it used to be. Let the other people go back, no on e is stopping them, but that whole stream was ridiculous.
8 Feb 2014, 22:40 PM

Well, I guess you've seen a comercial in your life... how old are you 10? Do you really believe that all those stars advertising millions of products actually believe that the products are awesome and use it themselves?

FailFish

Dude, Ami said nothing but the truth in the vid... he wanted the best for the game but it turned out to be shit. I don't know what more you were expecting.
8 Feb 2014, 22:43 PM

+1
Also still waiting for that part where he shits on the community in that Yoink video.
8 Feb 2014, 22:44 PM

Well, I guess you've seen a comercial in your life... how old are you 10? Do you really believe that all those stars advertising millions of products actually believe that the products are awesome and use it themselves?

FailFish

Dude, Ami said nothing but the truth in the vid... he wanted the best for the game but it turned out to be shit. I don't know what more you were expecting.

Commercials and other advertisements never have credibility, p[people trusted AMI since he was such a significant member of the community and has been here for a long time. Ads and commercials are different from this. People are angry that he talked a bunch of shit to Relic and members of the community, that is all. He lost all credibility from this community. He is two-faced. That's what I'm saying here. If I were to agree with you, we both be wrong.

8 Feb 2014, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2014, 22:43 PMMoon
+1
Also still waiting for that part where he shits on the community in that Yoink video.

I'm not going to bother to make it but someone else will. I'm too lazy.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight