russian armor

COH2 can be good, if...

• This thread is locked
26 Oct 2014, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2014, 13:10 PMraw

Truth hurts too much?

LOL l2p
26 Oct 2014, 13:25 PM

Just don't forget to upload the replays, so we could all see how those pgs are beaten by op shocks, snipers, scout cars, t-34s, scotts, skill planes, riflemen or even conscripts sometimes.

i have like maybe 3-4 replays BUT the problem is you will say the oppenet is a noob but BUT BUT you can play vs my panzer grenadier and i show you how your OP shocks will get raped by my RAPE squad. notice MY does not refer to my skill becuase coh2 has NO SKILL, "MY" Refers to my LUCK and MONEY which was spent and used and happened to make these units so OP. anyway instead of posting here you can just add me on steam my delightful name is "Arashenstein" on steam and just post the reason for adding me on my wall and i accept you asap to show you what i really mean, better if we play in team because you will see MORE OP SHOCKS in team play than in 1v1 and i can show you my real power of RAPE squad (PG). btw i am a little bit hyped or maybe drunk today but not by alcohol, some shit i drunk last night was called coffee but i think it was more that and since this morning i am just syaing too much unrelated bullshit <444>3 but about coh2 my words are RIGHT!
26 Oct 2014, 14:38 PM

oh ladies and gentleman meine damen und herren i just appologies (is this the correct spelllll?) for posting my PRO SKILLED IDEAS about your Call of Duty game in RTS genere (COH2) ofc you can not be arsed to do a bit more and more challenge to play a game and you just want everything to be as simple as it is and easy to be learnt! OVER AND OUT :D

It has nothing to do with easy, as i wrote, i think it is just stupid to not can get units because of territory.
And about the veterancy, combat is combat. you don't have to (only) kill your enemy to get experience and this applys to all aspects of war and life.
Example: If i play football in a world cup but don't score goals, i still get experience (veterancy)because i played the game. I have many other examples...
This is how i see it and if you think that is so because i like it easy you are fooled. I think the way it is, is more logical!!!
26 Oct 2014, 15:17 PM

Just ignore it. OP is not willing to participate in an actual discussion. Just look at the previous times he posted stuff like that:

http://www.coh2.org/topic/19644/coh2-the-cod-of-rts-genre

Even if his 'arguments' got corrected, he just ignored it and posted it again. Besides that his post is written in a rather offensive way.

If anyone declines this game is not p2w then there is something wrong with their brain

That's not how you write your post if you are actually looking for a constructive discussion, but rather want to create tension and flame-bait.
26 Oct 2014, 15:33 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Arashenstein needs the attention with these threads, he sees these things the way he wants to see them, as it is with things in life, you only see what you want to see. I've only heard complaining from you since i got to know you and that was since vcoh.. i agree the game isn't perfect, but please Arash, these threads make me feel like you should stop and move on. :/
26 Oct 2014, 17:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2014, 15:33 PMSpanky
Arashenstein needs the attention with these threads, he sees these things the way he wants to see them, as it is with things in life, you only see what you want to see. I've only heard complaining from you since i got to know you and that was since vcoh.. i agree the game isn't perfect, but please Arash, these threads make me feel like you should stop and move on. :/

please welcome my new personal psychologist doctor! how many times me and you met each other in life that you know me this well? can you highlight some of my complains since vcoh maybe? well u know what fuck it, let coh2 be what it wants to be i see i was doing the right thing by not touching this game or coming to the forums for over a year. when my OWN friend who played nearly all his 2v2 tournaments with me is talking like this on my post what the hell am i expecting from randoms? ok spanky you are right i should stop and move on like i did, who asked me "dude reinstall the game it is not that bad anymore and i have no teammates to play 2v2 tourny with"? probably it was me looking at the mirror talking to myself marko...
26 Oct 2014, 17:46 PM

COH 2 isn't COH 1, not even the praised COH 1 was flawless like ppl say, deal with it (yes, it is a diferent game)...maybe if you would raise valid, not-offensive and true points people would be more tolerant.

Let's move on.
26 Oct 2014, 19:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Do not necro threads please...oh wait.

Spam: when you have armies which are designed to "spam", you can't do much else rather than spam.
Eventhough the problem is not spam rather than blobbing got more common for the WFA.

Popcap/Cap speed: game design. There would be absolutely no change in early-mid game if popcap is linked to terrain.

For the rest of your post, PLEASE open up your mind and see why most of the people are laughing at you.

27 Oct 2014, 13:55 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

27 Oct 2014, 14:13 PM

Well this thread needs no explanation why it gets locked.
Try to keep it constructive next time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 16
Germany 4
unknown 2
Germany 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L