Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
30 Dec 2015, 18:23 PM

Goodevening again Guys,
Thanks for the map's matter; i've another problem with the mod or the script (idk), i'm going to explain it: i've done all the set up as on steam as on coh2 custom match,i started a custo match with the right setting (like in the following image)(sry for the italian language)

I have launched the script "bulletinfarmwithmodtest.exe", reselect the coh2 window and the script automatically start the match (like in the following image)

the script "press the button" for continue...(like in the following image)

and the game start (without any my single mouse touch) but nothing else happen! Is right like this and after the 60 minutes expire, the script start another match, or there's a problem, cause some units have to move somewere?

I'm waiting some exhausting aswer....

Thanks
Autumn91

30 Dec 2015, 19:45 PM

Hi Autumn91, there is no problem.

If you chose Autovictory as a victory condition, then that is what it is supposed to do. It just leaves the engineers hanging around your HQ and counts off time. War spoils are based on time ingame, and this method is collecting ingame time for you.
31 Dec 2015, 00:09 AM

I've just used this script on a separate computer for a new CoH2 account . It will be running 24/7 for a week. I'll report back and let you guys know how it goes.
31 Dec 2015, 16:34 PM

Is their anyway to stop the script their is this point where it will not let you move the mouse and keeps clicking near the middle. This is when the game is over and starting a new one.Seems to be no way out of it when it does this?
31 Dec 2015, 18:01 PM

seems the 1000VP script download is expired

can you guys update it. I love the old fashion way to farm warspoiles
31 Dec 2015, 18:54 PM

Is their anyway to stop the script their is this point where it will not let you move the mouse and keeps clicking near the middle. This is when the game is over and starting a new one.Seems to be no way out of it when it does this?
Two ways:
1) Press Force Victory just before the game ends (or whenever you want, actually): the script will stop itself.
2) Task Manager --> kill script

1 Jan 2016, 08:39 AM

Goodevening again Guys,
Thanks for the map's matter; i've another problem with the mod or the script (idk), i'm going to explain it: i've done all the set up as on steam as on coh2 custom match,i started a custo match with the right setting (like in the following image)(sry for the italian language)

I have launched the script "bulletinfarmwithmodtest.exe", reselect the coh2 window and the script automatically start the match (like in the following image)

the script "press the button" for continue...(like in the following image)

and the game start (without any my single mouse touch) but nothing else happen! Is right like this and after the 60 minutes expire, the script start another match, or there's a problem, cause some units have to move somewere?

I'm waiting some exhausting aswer....

Thanks
Autumn91

Ask for a refund, you are obviously not made for this kind of game.
1 Jan 2016, 11:55 AM
Donator 11

I've just used this script on a separate computer for a new CoH2 account . It will be running 24/7 for a week. I'll report back and let you guys know how it goes.

this will be interesting :)

only taskmanager

seems the 1000VP script download is expired

can you guys update it. I love the old fashion way to farm warspoiles

its some bug with dropbox, i contacted the dropbox support

1 Jan 2016, 20:20 PM

Results of two days and nights in a row, 17 drops with a total of 24 items:

- many, many bulletins I already had
- some cool ones I didn't already have (like US At gun vet training)
- three skins (two new ones)
- a faceplate (studded)
- Soviet Industry commander

This is the second Soviet commander I get while farming for Ostheer. I'm getting a bit of a feeling that I can't get the missing four Ostheer commanders by farming this way...

edit: OK, wrong. I got Storm doctrine today. The least wanted from the four I was missing, but at least it means that I can still get them by farming ;)

Also: I got a drop from playing a ToW scenario, didn't know those were counting as well.
3 Jan 2016, 12:21 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2016, 20:20 PMSlayer
Results of two days and nights in a row, 17 drops with a total of 24 items:

- many, many bulletins I already had
- some cool ones I didn't already have (like US At gun vet training)
- three skins (two new ones)
- a faceplate (studded)
- Soviet Industry commander

This is the second Soviet commander I get while farming for Ostheer. I'm getting a bit of a feeling that I can't get the missing four Ostheer commanders by farming this way...

edit: OK, wrong. I got Storm doctrine today. The least wanted from the four I was missing, but at least it means that I can still get them by farming ;)

Also: I got a drop from playing a ToW scenario, didn't know those were counting as well.

nice, that seems like a good result. and yes, i think all commanders are available via warspoils
3 Jan 2016, 12:57 PM

Hello

Just a simple question, will this farming works while im doing something else at PC? For example browsing, watching twitch etc.
3 Jan 2016, 13:18 PM

nice, that seems like a good result. and yes, i think all commanders are available via warspoils
Yup, got OKW Fortifications today. I'm just surprised that the number of "foreign" commanders is increasing when I'm nearing completion on Ostheer commanders (while farming for Ostheer all the time). I've got three now, whereas I was expecting to get more duplicates for Ostheer.

No luck with Elite Troops until now, btw :(

Hello

Just a simple question, will this farming works while im doing something else at PC? For example browsing, watching twitch etc.
Yes. When Autovictory matches end, the window becomes active, so the script can press "Quit Match" and "Close" etc. You have to wait a while then (1-2 minutes, depending on your hardware). After the map is reloaded, you can continue doing what you were doing.
4 Jan 2016, 07:53 AM

I am bit lost after dissapearance of Pepperidge farm map. Sooo how do I farm War Spoils these days?
4 Jan 2016, 09:16 AM

I somehow got Heavy Cavalry from a random drop last night in 'normal' PVP.
Basically made my weekend (apart from all the roots & booze etc...).
4 Jan 2016, 17:08 PM

I am bit lost after dissapearance of Pepperidge farm map. Sooo how do I farm War Spoils these days?
Just check first post, it's all there. If you have any questions, check the last three pages of this thread, as most have been answered. If you still have questions after that, pls post them. Good luck!
4 Jan 2016, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2016, 17:08 PMSlayer
Just check first post, it's all there. If you have any questions, check the last three pages of this thread, as most have been answered. If you still have questions after that, pls post them. Good luck!

Thanks for reply, I have problem, I put the file in the documents in gamemode files but I cannot see it ingame like there is not win condition autovictory :/
4 Jan 2016, 19:39 PM

Make sure it is the correct path, otherwise it won't work. I have a folder called "subscriptions" with the .sga file in it, because I downloaded it through Steam when it was still up there.

Check and doublecheck if the path is correct, then restart game and look for Autovictory, it should be there.
4 Jan 2016, 20:42 PM

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for bringing this to us and continuing to work at making it function for everyone. I was not able to make previous iterations work, but the Autovictory mod method is working for me just fine. I've already picked up one of my missing Brit commanders in the past couple days, and now look forward to getting up in the morning and checking my haul.
4 Jan 2016, 21:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2016, 19:39 PMSlayer
Make sure it is the correct path, otherwise it won't work. I have a folder called "subscriptions" with the .sga file in it, because I downloaded it through Steam when it was still up there.

Check and doublecheck if the path is correct, then restart game and look for Autovictory, it should be there.

Nice, works as it should, left it running when went to bed and got Elite Armor Commander for OKW :)
7 Jan 2016, 07:28 AM

working great for me.

I've picked up over 30 brit WS.
PAGES (68)down
5 users are browsing this thread: 5 guests

Livestreams

United States 3
United Kingdom 158
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias