Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
21 Dec 2015, 14:04 PM

:bananadance: After about 100-120 hours of farming gotten 2 commanders from the 1 hour script :banana:
22 Dec 2015, 13:29 PM

Got Fortified Armor Doctrine yesterday :) The only commander I still want for Ostheer is Elite Troops Doctrine, the remaining others are less important for me. So here is hoping for Elite Troops next!
22 Dec 2015, 14:58 PM

then it is game related and i cant help. did verifying the game files yield anything?

Verifying files didnt help any. I did however try it on my laptop and it did work :D
idk whats wrong with my desktop's game tho I uninstalled and reinstalled it too
22 Dec 2015, 15:47 PM

Verifying files didnt help any. I did however try it on my laptop and it did work :D
idk whats wrong with my desktop's game tho I uninstalled and reinstalled it too
If you want to find out, try to find the differences between the two systems, it might be driver-related, or even related to some software you have installed on the desktop but not on your laptop. Good luck!
22 Dec 2015, 22:21 PM

Great Idea, does not work for me either. Script launches the game, but once in game sits and does nothing
22 Dec 2015, 22:45 PM

Great Idea, does not work for me either. Script launches the game, but once in game sits and does nothing
Which script did you use? The latest version does exactly that: nothing. It just makes sure your ingame time increases, and therefore the chance of war spoils.
23 Dec 2015, 01:12 AM

The current on first page . So when does it end? Or does it just sit until we decide to click the button and play a real game ? My XP never moves ?
23 Dec 2015, 12:41 PM

So everything appears to work it starts game, gets past loading screen and ends game but gets stuck at the stats review screen. I left it on over nightl and it was stuck never passing close t get past stats
26 Dec 2015, 07:58 AM

Hello, i made an account just for this page as i am having an issue with this script. Or rather it seems the "mod" i download does nothing. I look for "autovictory" however all i see is a game type called "No win condition" has it been changed to this, or has some update broken it so its outdated? i tried reading all the pages and followed another mod link to steam but it was page said it was removed. Hoping I can get sorted on this as like so many on here I would like to have things unlocked so i can play for fun and not make this my second job of having to grind countless hours... no weeks unlocking something i just want to enjoy for an hour a day tops.

Thanks
26 Dec 2015, 13:12 PM

So everything appears to work it starts game, gets past loading screen and ends game but gets stuck at the stats review screen. I left it on over nightl and it was stuck never passing close t get past stats
Don't know how to solve this, I guess you have to wait for Scratchedpaintjob to help you out.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 07:58 AMRevna
Hello, i made an account just for this page as i am having an issue with this script. Or rather it seems the "mod" i download does nothing. I look for "autovictory" however all i see is a game type called "No win condition" has it been changed to this, or has some update broken it so its outdated? i tried reading all the pages and followed another mod link to steam but it was page said it was removed. Hoping I can get sorted on this as like so many on here I would like to have things unlocked so i can play for fun and not make this my second job of having to grind countless hours... no weeks unlocking something i just want to enjoy for an hour a day tops.

Thanks
When you go to the first page of this topic, you can click on link called "Mod" and it directs you to a Dropbox page. The download is still there, cancel the login pop-up and you will be able to download the mod. Follow the install instructions in the first post and you should be able to see Autovictory as a win condition.
26 Dec 2015, 14:12 PM
Donator 11

So everything appears to work it starts game, gets past loading screen and ends game but gets stuck at the stats review screen. I left it on over nightl and it was stuck never passing close the get past stats

unfortunateyl im not at home in the next days, but lets see whether we can still solve this. you will need autohotkey for this, so pls install it. start au_spy in the ahk directory. then start coh2, start a game, end it immediately and then go to the match stats, where the script stops. then detect the color at 490 628 and write it down and post it here.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 07:58 AMRevna
the "mod" i download does nothing. I look for "autovictory" however all i see is a game type called "No win condition" has it been changed to this, or has some update broken it so its outdated?

as slayer already explained (thnx!) it should show up, if you have put it in the right directory

26 Dec 2015, 22:03 PM

Today I got two commanders, but I both had them already (Fortified Armor and Mechanized Assault).
26 Dec 2015, 22:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 13:12 PMSlayer
Don't know how to solve this, I guess you have to wait for Scratchedpaintjob to help you out.

When you go to the first page of this topic, you can click on link called "Mod" and it directs you to a Dropbox page. The download is still there, cancel the login pop-up and you will be able to download the mod. Follow the install instructions in the first post and you should be able to see Autovictory as a win condition.

I did all above, i clicked the "Mod" and download and followed install instructions. The "autovictory" is still not there. i did this before and same result. I even needed to create the gamemode folder in my COH 2 directory. Just to be sure i copy pasted the file into different parts of mod file and still no autovictory condition.
26 Dec 2015, 22:16 PM

unfortunateyl im not at home in the next days, but lets see whether we can still solve this. you will need autohotkey for this, so pls install it. start au_spy in the ahk directory. then start coh2, start a game, end it immediately and then go to the match stats, where the script stops. then detect the color at 490 628 and write it down and post it here.

as slayer already explained (thnx!) it should show up, if you have put it in the right directory

As i replied to Slayer, (DONT MEAN TO DOUBLE POST BUT...) I downloaded the file (name was abunch of numbers from file share site) and then had to create gamemode folder inside mod folrder as gamemode did not exist. then i placed it in there. nothing, i then copied and repasted in other folders under mod and outside of mod just to see and still nothing. So i am not sure how or why this file is not bieng read or showing up?
26 Dec 2015, 22:21 PM

Does faction matter in farming ??
26 Dec 2015, 22:27 PM

I apologize to Scratched paint and slayer, I had moved my files over to new drive and forgot my user files (which it said) was still on main drive. hence making files and it wasnt working lmao (face palm). I am going through and fixing so i am sure it will work now!
27 Dec 2015, 01:24 AM

You primarily farm for the faction you chose to "play" with.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 22:27 PMRevna
I apologize to Scratched paint and slayer, I had moved my files over to new drive and forgot my user files (which it said) was still on main drive. hence making files and it wasnt working lmao (face palm). I am going through and fixing so i am sure it will work now!
Np man, happens to the best of us ;)
27 Dec 2015, 05:04 AM

I did something like this back in beta, back then running the in-game benchmark gave XP... used a script to get max level :P Back then u needed to unlock commanders by leveling up.
27 Dec 2015, 13:22 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Dec 2015, 01:24 AMSlayer
You primarily farm for the faction you chose to "play" with.

+1

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 22:27 PMRevna
I apologize to Scratched paint and slayer

no need to, good luck with the farming!

I did something like this back in beta, back then running the in-game benchmark gave XP... used a script to get max level :P Back then u needed to unlock commanders by leveling up.

hehe, i had a better method in the beta :D
i had a game vs the ai saved right before an arillery shell hit the last building and thn loaded that again and again. this gave more xp per time ^^
27 Dec 2015, 16:45 PM

All good thanks for taking the time for help anyways, I was cruising around the code but could not find the location to replace my colors at the right step. When the game launches, should it immediately go to force end game or should it sit and wait for 60 minutes (or whatever i input at start)

Absolute: 490, 628 (less often used)
Relative: 490, 628 (default)
Client: 487, 603 (recommended)

ClassNN:
Text: Company Of Heroes 2
Color: 8A493B (Red=8A Green=49 Blue=3B)
x: 0 y: 0 w: 1030 h: 796
Client: x: -3 y: -25 w: 1024 h: 768
PAGES (68)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #