russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
15 Mar 2016, 20:25 PM

Today's catch

Picture

1 down 2 commanders to go :D and btw i never tried the Ferdinand tank :banana:
15 Mar 2016, 20:36 PM

Finally Happy End for me. One I thought would never come.

Using the "do it yourself" script with AHK works flawlessly for me. Somehow the same script ready to download won't result in drops at all for me.

Of course I'm now grinding the **** out of the game ^^ for fear Relic might shut down this loophole with their upcoming changes to the drop system.
15 Mar 2016, 20:42 PM
Donator 11

Hey I tried the script and it works but it doesn't click quit match and restart a new one.
try the scriptwriter. this should resolve your issue!
Can you do stuff while working on the desktop or the script stops working once you start using another program or just checking some website. Thanks and good work!

yes you can! the newest script also changes back automatically to the coh2 window!

Today's catch

Picture

1 down 2 commanders to go :D and btw i never tried the Ferdinand tank :banana:

nice one! the elefant is okayish, and good with the spotting scopes. in the early days of coh2 an elefant with spotting scopes at the right point of an open map and the enemy could do NOTHING :D

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 20:36 PMRetro

Using the "do it yourself" script with AHK works flawlessly for me. Somehow the same script ready to download won't result in drops at all for me.

Of course I'm now grinding the **** out of the game ^^ for fear Relic might shut down this loophole with their upcoming changes to the drop system.

good to hear. good luck with the drops! :)

15 Mar 2016, 21:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 12:20 PMAKJ

Seems pretty solid, if I was you I would just download a test image from Microsoft from here:

https://dev.windows.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/windows/

Just select the right stuff and you got a pre-installed image for VMWare.

I Still need to actually install Vmware on my pc :(

Never mind got it working now ... yeee
AKJ
16 Mar 2016, 09:30 AM

I Still need to actually install Vmware on my pc :(

Never mind got it working now ... yeee

Ah, I was unaware that was the problem, you could have used something else for the VM :-)

I have some questions for you guys:

• Can I still get items, if I disconnect from steam (Playing another game for example)
  • If you can disconnect from steam but still play, can you open the game multiple times?

This would make it really interesting, as I could spin up like 10 machines at once just to farm :-D
16 Mar 2016, 09:49 AM

The RNG is strong in this one! :hansRNG:

Spoiler

ONly the new brit left now. Damn this script is fine..!!
16 Mar 2016, 11:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 09:30 AMAKJ
Ah, I was unaware that was the problem, you could have used something else for the VM :-)

i Got it to work exept coh2 crashes after load in menu. Do you know where i can get the

Vmware 3d acceleration tools?

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 09:30 AMAKJ

I have some questions for you guys:

• Can I still get items, if I disconnect from steam (Playing another game for example)
  • If you can disconnect from steam but still play, can you open the game multiple times?

This would make it really interesting, as I could spin up like 10 machines at once just to farm :-D

I would think you need to be logged on otherwise yes we could just set up a virtual farm :)
AKJ
16 Mar 2016, 11:41 AM

i Got it to work exept coh2 crashes after load in menu. Do you know where i can get the

Vmware 3d acceleration tools?

I would think you need to be logged on otherwise yes we could just set up a virtual farm :)

- You need to make sure your VM is upgraded to support VMWare Workstation 12.
- Then you need to Install VM Guest Tools on the VM (VM --> Install VMWare Tools)
- Finally enable 3D acceleration

Yeah that would seem logical, but sometimes it's not like that. I guess I have to test it out!
16 Mar 2016, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 11:41 AMAKJ

- You need to make sure your VM is upgraded to support VMWare Workstation 12.
- Then you need to Install VM Guest Tools on the VM (VM --> Install VMWare Tools)
- Finally enable 3D acceleration

Thanks i will try this when i get home.

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 11:41 AMAKJ

Yeah that would seem logical, but sometimes it's not like that. I guess I have to test it out!

Omg could you imagine if it was possible. The only bad thing would be that each clone would take out Hdd space :)
AKJ
16 Mar 2016, 13:10 PM

Thanks i will try this when i get home.

Omg could you imagine if it was possible. The only bad thing would be that each clone would take out Hdd space :)

You can create mirrors of your VM's that's using minimal space, it's reusing a lot of the same files ect. So it's not a big problem :-) However it's pretty unlikely that it's possible to have more games running at once, but I'll do some science and report back!
16 Mar 2016, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 13:10 PMAKJ

You can create mirrors of your VM's that's using minimal space, it's reusing a lot of the same files ect. So it's not a big problem :-) However it's pretty unlikely that it's possible to have more games running at once, but I'll do some science and report back!

Got it all working. Can you just minimize Vmware while its running and the script will still be able to use your mouse inside? i feel like when i am not IN vmware the mouse is disabled
AKJ
16 Mar 2016, 21:24 PM

Got it all working. Can you just minimize Vmware while its running and the script will still be able to use your mouse inside? i feel like when i am not IN vmware the mouse is disabled

Yes, that was the whole point for me :-)

Just make sure the CoH2 is focused inside the VM.
17 Mar 2016, 10:15 AM

ugh now I only get shitty duplicate bulletins :(
17 Mar 2016, 11:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 10:15 AMCoq1
ugh now I only get shitty duplicate bulletins :(

Yeah me to. and ALL dupes
17 Mar 2016, 13:08 PM

Yeah me to. and ALL dupes

Yesterday I was playing as OKW fortification doctrine...guess what. I have won the game and as war spoil drop I got my fourth OKW fortification doctrine... -_-
17 Mar 2016, 14:02 PM

Yesterday I was playing as OKW fortification doctrine...guess what. I have won the game and as war spoil drop I got my fourth OKW fortification doctrine... -_-

So OKW is now complete?? :faint:
17 Mar 2016, 18:38 PM

like even when I get new bulletins, they're shitty too. GIVE ME COMMANDERS !
17 Mar 2016, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 18:38 PMCoq1
like even when I get new bulletins, they're shitty too. GIVE ME COMMANDERS !

Even when you get commanders it can be crap.
Not long ago I got the sturmtiger commander... it's my 3rd (I don't have any other commanders for OKW, except of course the default ones)

Can't imagine a worse system than this...
17 Mar 2016, 18:56 PM

You guys need to really stop abusing this system. It'll force relic to RESET everyones bulletins for the warspoils system to be put into place. This just means you all wasted your time, the exploiting will have repercussions.
17 Mar 2016, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 18:56 PMKharn
You guys need to really stop abusing this system. It'll force relic to RESET everyones bulletins for the warspoils system to be put into place. This just means you all wasted your time, the exploiting will have repercussions.
I think that if Relic empties out everyone's chest upon introducing the new WS system, that COH2 is dead instantly.

Also, it will mean that EVERYONE has wasted his or her time, even if they were not what you call "exploiting".

And lol @ "force Relic to..." :) Like they ever feel forced by a bunch of players...

Btw: nice results today, among the unavoidable dupes, there were a new commander, a new skin, a new victory strike and even a new bulletin :)
PAGES (68)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS