Login

russian armor

Nazi OP?

• This thread is locked
17 Apr 2013, 23:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Wc_F5kgJE

Iam watching those vids and from my experience see that nazi are super powerfull at infantry and vehicles. I think differences are quite noticable, specialy on that vid.
18 Apr 2013, 00:17 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Okay folks pack it up and go home, someone watched some YouTube videos and decided one side is OP despite us having had access to the beta for only a few days. There's nowhere to go but down for these forums now.
18 Apr 2013, 00:23 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Okay folks pack it up and go home, someone watched some YouTube videos and decided one side is OP despite us having had access to the beta for only a few days. There's nowhere to go but down for these forums now.

... i wish this weren't true. :(

also why is OP using nazi its the osteer he is using buzzwords to try and get attentions.
18 Apr 2013, 00:33 AM
Senior Caster Badge

OP's name = Gazi

If you change one letter

It becomes Nazi

Germans in CoH 2 = Ostheer

OP claims Nazi are OP

???

Conspiracy detected
18 Apr 2013, 01:22 AM

LOL +1
18 Apr 2013, 07:20 AM

If the Ostheer is OP then it would be historically correct game.

Mate this is still a beta version not the final game.
I think many people overlooking this point.
18 Apr 2013, 16:30 PM

I think if the Ostheer were OP, they would have won.
18 Apr 2013, 16:44 PM

they would have won, if they had proper winter clothes ;)
ntd
18 Apr 2013, 16:48 PM
Admin Black Badge

Nah they lost the day the japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

And yeah, I'm finding Germans OP in team games. The combo of the ridiculous pgrens and the late game armor makes them almost impossible to beat in the mid/late game.
21 Apr 2013, 14:23 PM
Patrion 14

It can be hard to contain the Germans if they go for heavy tier 1 (Inverse build) but if you manage to inflict casualties early on they will have to either lose territory or invest more in infantry to maintain it, either way they will lack either manpower or fuel.

Here is my build (copyright sherlock's build ;) ) that I've found to be effective against heavy t1 in 2v2s:

-con-con-engy-racks-sniper-scout-shock

Early you'll need to preserve your ammo and purchase flamethrowers as quickly as possible which will give you a good flanking force, the sniper will be able to tip the balance in your favour quickly (Grens lose 25% firepower with each shot). Once you get the scout car you can either put your flamethrower engineers in to quickly flank mgs and mortars or your sniper for extra protection and mobility. Keep in mind however that you lose the ability to focus fire individual squads (high value targets like pios with flamethrowers) if you put your sniper in the scout car.

With this army composition and a few good flanks and mines I've found that the manpower bleed can hinder German teching. It is however important to have an at gun somewhere (preferably built by your ally to profit from both buildings) and some mines to counter a flamethrower half-track rush, since this build is very susceptible to it (don't forget the tell-tale signs: no flamethrowers, no panzerfausts, no light mg42s, focus on munition sectors --> high likelihood of a flamethrower half-track).

The shock troops are more optional but I've found that they perform good against pggrens and the smoke grenade gives you more tactical options when flanking.

Given the very fragile nature of the scout car this can be a risky strategy if you lose the scout car before it was able pay off it's investment.

If you preserve the scout car and manage get out an early t34 you can achieve a good lead to prepare for the later mid and late game.
17 Mar 2016, 16:36 PM

OKW now shows us that the Nazi's are still op. :snfPeter:
17 Mar 2016, 16:38 PM
Patrion 14

Isn't it possible to ban shitposters like this? :guyokay:
17 Mar 2016, 16:41 PM

Wow, wow, wow. When I talking about "how shitty USSR is" everyone answers: "Go look video of TOP players on competitive games". Isn't that same "someone watched youtube video and decided something...".

If video/replay supports axis - it can be used as argument.

If video/repaly supports alleies - "someone watched some YouTube videos, bla-bla-bla...".

Veeeeery fair, my dear axis supporters, veeeery fair.
17 Mar 2016, 16:45 PM
Donator 33

Why u necro this?!?!?!

17 Mar 2016, 16:45 PM

Wow, wow, wow. When I talking about "how shitty USSR is" everyone answers: "Go look video of TOP players on competitive games". Isn't that same "someone watched youtube video and decided something...".

If video/replay supports axis - it can be used as argument.

If video/repaly supports alleies - "someone watched some YouTube videos, bla-bla-bla...".

Veeeeery fair, my dear axis supporters, veeeery fair.

haha look at the date and take of your biased glasses lul:sibHyena:
17 Mar 2016, 16:47 PM

17 Mar 2016, 16:48 PM

haha look at the date and take of your biased glasses lul:sibHyena:

2013... well, in those time game was pretty balanced. In one moment, USSR was even more powerfull, with power of "Soviet Industry" fast spam of cheap and reliable T-34-76.

But... those time are gone :(
17 Mar 2016, 16:49 PM

Baited
Look at the fanboy who came here getting a photo so I can remember who I need to inv when I look at the forum
17 Mar 2016, 16:55 PM

Gentlemen, I would advise to keep this thread dead as its almost three years later.
17 Mar 2016, 17:28 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %