Login

russian armor

Intel Bulletin Duplicates

• This thread is locked
29 Sep 2014, 14:06 PM

First off let me say that on the whole I like how the Intel Bulletin system works, it's a lovely little treat at the end of a match when one of those boxes parachute down and I click it to reveal...another "Search & No Rescue" upgrade.

Which is fine, they can't all be winners right? Hell, in the future I might decide to base a strategy around spamming those Infra Red Half-Tracks out, and if I stack all three of the bulletins then those bad boys will be hitting the field 30% faster. Fantastic stuff. Must be even nicer if you get duplicates of a decent bulletin.

However, bearing in mind I could only ever possibly use three of each at once, why do they allow the same bulletin to drop MORE than three times? I am currently sitting on four "Search & No Rescue" bulletins and five "Long Bombs".

Although the recently added "Hide Duplicates" feature has at least enabled me to sweep my misery under the rug to some extent, surely it would be better to stop more than three of each from dropping in the first place?

Is it just me? If not feel free to post your most ridiculous bulletin drop combinations.
29 Sep 2014, 14:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I have six USF Mechanized commanders.
29 Sep 2014, 15:28 PM

The hidden message is that you play too much USF. Coupled with the current USF meta, it's pretty clear: switch to OKW faction.
29 Sep 2014, 15:37 PM

It's particularly annoying that I got a US bulletin, and I don't even own the US army.
26 Oct 2015, 22:38 PM

After my last game i decided i am gonna try to get this problem take cared off. Cause after the third panzer grau skin its becomming a bit annoying.

It should not be that hard to fix right?

Relic, If u are reading this and you guys fix it, i swear on my own grave I will put "COH 2 is the shhhit" on my tombstone!
27 Oct 2015, 02:00 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yeah, Warspoils system needs to be finished but if you want to talk about it make a new thread.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment