. Who would want to go if they could?Relic at EGX!
24 Sep 2014, 23:33 PM
#1
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
So Relic will be at Eurogamer in London this week. They are having their dev session on Friday the 26th at 14:00gmt for the Ardennes Assault. I was about to book tickets however it appears I'm too late as they have all been sold out
. Who would want to go if they could?
. Who would want to go if they could?
24 Sep 2014, 23:36 PM
#2
Posts: 260
If it is just for Ardennes Assault I don't think I am too interested. However, if it was just open talk for other (multiplayer) related topics I'd be more than happy to go.
24 Sep 2014, 23:58 PM
#3
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
If it is just for Ardennes Assault I don't think I am too interested. However, if it was just open talk for other (multiplayer) related topics I'd be more than happy to go.
Quinn and Greg will be there so I guess you could talk to them about other things
.
25 Sep 2014, 02:58 AM
#4
Posts: 2070
don't do it! It is just propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!
25 Sep 2014, 19:36 PM
#5
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
It's 16:00 BST on Friday.
Or, you prefer, 15:00 GMT, or !7.00 CET
Or, you prefer, 15:00 GMT, or !7.00 CETPAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
19 | ||
|
|
|
10 | ||
|
|
|
9 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
238 users are online:
1 member and 237 guests
Seb
Seb
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76363
Welcome our newest member, rtpmx88com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rtpmx88com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


