Should Relic buff/help the USF vs OKW?
Option Distribution Votes
84%
16%
Total votes: 44
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
23 Sep 2014, 23:50 PM

Title says all

I create this poll for the Reason Relic can't read all the useful posts about this debate/Theme
So Relic should see the Thinking from the Players about that case ~

24 Sep 2014, 00:05 AM

Dont think they need a buff as such but a serious look at the factions structure. Like only able to build rifles or RE's WTF, there pop cap and upkeep is expensive and my biggest issue is riflemen dont scale well, even with bar or lmg's the die like flies even tho they are the core unit of usf.
24 Sep 2014, 00:48 AM

Permanently Banned
Nurf kubel

Give usf more infrantry options

Give usf solid late game. (pershing)

Give usf priest non-doc

Make okw pay for lmg's on thier elite troops. (change upgrade cost to fit thier new 100% ammo, or give them 66% ammo back)

give usf more off map abilities. like p47 strafe and some arty.

Buff pathfinders, they cost th same as fussies, yet suck.

make BARs worth something.

And usf needs some non-doc elite troops in t4 building. something that can perform the same as paras

24 Sep 2014, 00:54 AM

Mainly a non doctrinal unit capable of combat other than the riflemen. Relying solely on one type of infantry squad to do everything is a recipe for disaster.
24 Sep 2014, 01:45 AM

I highly doubt Relic are ignorant of the current situation. Contrary to what the community thinks they aren't blithering idiots, they just make mistakes sometimes (like all of us).

Anyway, I think if the Kubel situation was rectified the match-up would be in a pretty good state. Other concerns like BARs and Pathfinders being too weak are valid, but are hardly breaking the faction. Most of things people are suggesting would basically break US faction design or make them hilariously OP. For instance, reliance on Rifles and lack of a heavy tank are intended properties of US faction design, and changing that would just make them generic. I personally don't want every faction to be a variation on the same template, I'd rather the each had their own playstles that are balanced and fun but diverse.
24 Sep 2014, 02:19 AM

I highly doubt Relic are ignorant of the current situation. Contrary to what the community thinks they aren't blithering idiots, they just make mistakes sometimes (like all of us).

Anyway, I think if the Kubel situation was rectified the match-up would be in a pretty good state. Other concerns like BARs and Pathfinders being too weak are valid, but are hardly breaking the faction. Most of things people are suggesting would basically break US faction design or make them hilariously OP. For instance, reliance on Rifles and lack of a heavy tank are intended properties of US faction design, and changing that would just make them generic. I personally don't want every faction to be a variation on the same template, I'd rather the each had their own playstles that are balanced and fun but diverse.

The broken Kubel only means that people no longer complain about the broken late game balance because they NEVER GET to the late game.

24 Sep 2014, 20:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 02:19 AMAvNY

The broken Kubel only means that people no longer complain about the broken late game balance because they NEVER GET to the late game.

Good Strategy, of Relic! :D
24 Sep 2014, 20:32 PM

Nurf kubel

Give usf more infrantry options

Give usf solid late game. (pershing)

Give usf priest non-doc

Make okw pay for lmg's on thier elite troops. (change upgrade cost to fit thier new 100% ammo, or give them 66% ammo back)

give usf more off map abilities. like p47 strafe and some arty.

Buff pathfinders, they cost th same as fussies, yet suck.

make BARs worth something.

And usf needs some non-doc elite troops in t4 building. something that can perform the same as paras

What the fuck dude, they have stated several times that Heavies arent supposed to exist for USF. And yet you are begging for it. Furthermore, a solid lategame shouldnt consist of the reliance on a single unit. Thats just wrong man..
24 Sep 2014, 20:40 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

What the fuck dude, they have stated several times that Heavies arent supposed to exist for USF. And yet you are begging for it. Furthermore, a solid lategame shouldnt consist of the reliance on a single unit. Thats just wrong man..

Can we desist from the Anglo Saxon vernacular? :) i.e. keep off "fuck"! Thanks! :) (It smacks of other hopeless phrases like "fucking parthing", with which you would not want to be associated, if you wish to be taken seriously)
24 Sep 2014, 20:52 PM

if they are going to keep kubel how it is they should have left assengi alone.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★