Login

russian armor

4 VS 4 is as important as 1 VS 1

• This thread is locked
17 Sep 2014, 19:47 PM

Good evening, or good morning ... Whatever, this is internet.

I have not made a post here since a long time. I did post on Relic's forum. but the axis propaganda and fanboys are so crude over there, that i am triyng here to see other opinions. Maybe i'm the only one feeling this way after all.

As of now, i see two possible options for Relic : shut down the 3 VS 3 AND the 4 VS 4 (if it's not important ... and if it's only for fun, then it is not fun actually so why bother) ... till they can balance the game or just let them go if they don't want to have fair 4 VS 4. But if they are really looking for eSport, they have to consider that there are players that love TEAM Sports. Why, because it's fun. And it offers a lot of options for strategy and so on. And, it's true that WW2 was not won by a single army ...

As of now i will just stop playing the game alltogether. After playing a couple of 4 VS 4 as axis player (i did not play them a lot, and have not for the past months) it was just a walk in the park ... No challenge whatsoever. No interest in waiting in a line for killing some poor people (wanting to have fun) playing allied. For me it feels like the americans are figthting with sticks and stones ... No glory in winning a game as a german.

And for those interested in the pseudo historical values, i have to remind them that in the end, the axis lost it all ... Too bad to have to let go a game that i love. I still think fondly of Company of Heroes Online. Yes it was unbalanced, but you could always try something new, there were epics fights and reversals, and most of all: It was really FUN. COH2, in the present state, is not.

I still cherish the fights fought on the road N13, on Steelpack and Montargis ...

So long soldiers.
17 Sep 2014, 19:51 PM

All these 4v4 activists reminds me of CoH2 version of FEMEN.

4v4 is not and will never be balanced, get over it, its impossible.
17 Sep 2014, 19:53 PM

Permanently Banned
Plz leave the historical debate elsewhere.

Battles are based on LOCAL victories.

But, i agree with the op, allied players are non-existent. Relic needs to change this...
17 Sep 2014, 19:54 PM

4v4 was never balanced nor competetive in any sense. COH was never about 3v3 or 4v4. Play 1v1 if you want the best balance and possibly game experience possible.
17 Sep 2014, 19:57 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2014, 19:51 PMKatitof

Wow./ the army of relic defenders appear to defend their poor design choices.

For Real! stop saying it wont ever be balanced.

The 4v4 player base is much larger than the 1v1 and 2v2 player base. Saying things like this. is excluding a huge part of this community.

Shit! i bet if 4v4's were balanced and 1v1's were not. You would feel the same as the OP
17 Sep 2014, 20:00 PM

ARISE 4V4 PLAYERS, ARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 Sep 2014, 20:01 PM

Maybe you are right. Taste and colors ... Some prefer to have sex, others are satisfied with masturbation. Still, there are others who would like real teamplay: http://www.coh2.org/topic/24129/4v4

And i persist, even if it was unbalanced, COHO was challenging and fun at the same time, in 1 VS 1 up to 4 VS 4.
17 Sep 2014, 20:03 PM

That screenshot from NinjaWJ says it all ...
17 Sep 2014, 20:06 PM
Patrion 14

The 1 v 1 MasteR RacE must bow down before us!

You are about 3% of the player base yet you sweep all before you.

All your game modes R belong to us.

17 Sep 2014, 20:07 PM
Patrion 14

4v4 was never balanced nor competetive in any sense. COH was never about 3v3 or 4v4. Play 1v1 if you want the best balance and possibly game experience possible.

Wow. Just.... wow.
17 Sep 2014, 20:13 PM

Well said !!! Those like Katitof don't really like Coh2 cause with their attitude alienating a huge part of the player base, they are killing the game... fast. They are shooting themselves in the foot (with an mp40) without even know it. How lame....

But knowing how corporate staff like money, they will pressure the devs to fix the game, it's just a matter of time. Just go play another game and come back when there is a meaningful patch fixing the 4vs4 allies side.

Thanks.

P.S : 4vs4 don't need to be perfectly balanced, but it just need to be enough fun to worth playing it...
17 Sep 2014, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2014, 19:51 PMKatitof

How would you know? You've got to have 3x as many posts as games played. You've got to be the most ignorant person here outside of vetlolcake

4v4 doesn't have to be completely balanced, but blatant problems can and should be fixed

Stop posting this crap
17 Sep 2014, 20:16 PM

As SwissCheese has pointed out, there's already a 4v4 thread. Please keep duplicate threads to a minimum.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Germany 677
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak