Login

russian armor

Just some stats

16 Sep 2014, 15:11 PM

The safest and easiest way to balance 4's right now would be an option to not allow WFA - Armies into the game.
16 Sep 2014, 15:43 PM

If Relic doesn't want to mitigate the balance issue in 3vs3 or 4vs4 modes, people playing those modes will just get bored of it and leave the game.
First Allied players and next Axis one's by lack of opponents.

Not sure it is a good strategy to apply - it's an "everyone lose".
16 Sep 2014, 19:46 PM

...spare us with your incompetence. PLEASE

That toxicity is sad. And every even half decent constructive post gets corrupted by beeing in a thread like this. So people should not respond to it. Ever again. How come there is not a single thread about 4v4 thats not whiny from start or at least not open for discussion and edifying without supstance. Even tho it gets so much, deserved, reactions whenever mentioned. Not one bear.able thread.
16 Sep 2014, 19:57 PM

I am mad for A REASON. I PAID for this game. I want nothing but a fair chance for everyone who tries hard to improve his gamepla and enjoys an even match.

Those patches are nothing less than a straight OFFENCE. Relic is shitting on our heads, our reason and our monetary efforts.

I never played Germans because I always (playing since ~march, and only teamgames) felt that they are the stronger faction from my first experience against ai. And i'm not a winjoiner. And with every patch coming by they grew even stronger, so there was no urge to switch to them for me. But at this point it is simply unplayable as soviets/allies. Your random mates will rage quit in minute 6-10 and you are facing complete zero skillers against whose blobs you can do absolutely nothing.

Thank everyone for your contribution to the topic.

That toxicity is sad. And every even half decent constructive post gets corrupted by beeing in a thread like this. So people should not respond to it. Ever again. How come there is not a single thread about 4v4 thats not whiny from start or at least not open for discussion and edifying without supstance. Even tho it gets so much, deserved, reactions whenever mentioned. Not one bear.able thread.

I tell you why!
People don't even know where to start making sane comparisons and suggestions. They are so dumbfolded that they can't even react.
Go ahead, name it, i'll tell you how insane balance status is.

In fact i made a ton of suggestions here and there. But no one gives a shit. Some of them:

- Let the Dshk cast green cover for its own two operating crew members.
- Give Soviet snipers a 50% death posibility and differentiate between prices for sniper (2*reenforce cost) and scout (standard)
- Introduce the KV85 as a nondoctrinal tank, that matches a Panther in price and performance (might have to build t3+t4 for for it for tech balance reasons)
- etc. etc. etc.

But my best suggestion is written in the entry post.
16 Sep 2014, 20:07 PM

Game deleted from one computer. Tonight it gets deleted from the other.

I don't find it fun to even hope anymore. The design is broken. The developers ideas of balance are broken. The idea of difference for difference's sake is blinding them to making this fun.

Ever play a game as a kid where the other person had to play a character they didn't want in order for the game to be played? Well that is what happens now with Allies vs. Axis. Someone has to play the unfun side in order for there to be a game. That is not good game design.

I think every penny I spent on COH1 and versions was super well spent. I also bought COH2 and USF and regret spending the $$ on them.
16 Sep 2014, 20:13 PM

Seriously, everyone is unreasonably mad. Where were you complaining when the Katyusha was double buffed over the top with damage and AoE? It's just a case of single faction fanboys complaining on forums now. Honestly, its just hilarious. Your playercard literally shows your bias without question. I've been saying this since the CoH:O forums were a thing. If you dont even attempt to play the other factions, you have zero to add to balance discussion.

Uninstall the game, well see you in a week when a patch comes out.
16 Sep 2014, 20:17 PM

I never played Germans

And talks about balance. lol. D:

Most of the time it is L2P. Allies have good chances to win 4v4 on higher skill levels, just not on low.
16 Sep 2014, 20:20 PM

And talks about balance. lol. D:

Most of the time it is L2P. Allies have good chances to win 4v4 on higher skill levels, just not on low.

Don't dare tell me to l2p. I was RANK1 4v4 allies AT for quite a while before the patch. And about 30 in 2v2 random. You are waaaaaay below that.

I can in fact have an opinion on balance because i have seen quite a few units interacting with each other, if you believe me that.
16 Sep 2014, 20:21 PM

imo 3v3 and 4v4 just need to have reduce resource income (mainly reduced fuel income, but also some manpower and munitions to a lesser extent).

The reason axis dominate teamed games is because in a 1v1 the amount of time it takes to get 1 panther out in a 4v4 axis can get out 4 panthers.

Its hard to prepare for that as allies, and its just hard to deal with since allies depending on singling out lone tanks then disabling/buttoning/artying/flanking the hell out of them with everything thats available.

those sort of tactics dont work when there 3 more panthers there to back things up.

on the flipside german tanks win engagements over allied tanks when in battles with minimal micro and just sitting end to end shooting at eachother.
16 Sep 2014, 20:24 PM

Don't dare tell me to l2p. I was RANK1 4v4 allies AT for quite a while before the patch. And about 30 in 2v2 random. You are waaaaaay below that.

Dude. No one cares about 4v4 rank. Theres like a handful of people who even take it seriously (PolishUnderground and his crew being one of the kings). I'm already in top 4 3v3 after 15 games.Its not even remotely hard. Same goes for random 2v2. ELO is easy to gain compared to the 2v2 AT ladder or 1v1.

Now if you had even a remotely decent 1v1 record that wasn't just soviets, your apparent "skill" would be relevant. As is, you just need to L2P and maybe try other factions. You can't be a good player if you don't understand how other factions work.

16 Sep 2014, 20:28 PM

Dude. No one cares about 4v4 rank. Theres like a handful of people who even take it seriously (PolishUnderground and his crew being one of the kings). I'm already in top 4 3v3 after 15 games.Its not even remotely hard. Same goes for random 2v2. ELO is easy to gain compared to the 2v2 AT ladder or 1v1.

Now if you had even a remotely decent 1v1 record that wasn't just soviets, your apparent "skill" would be relevant. As is, you just need to L2P and maybe try other factions. You can't be a good player if you don't understand how other factions work.

I didn't say I am good at 1v1, I don't even play it. (Because I have friends lol)
I mentioned it for comparison with milka, for telling me to l2p.

Talking about toxicity....

Another fact to the l2p issue: Prepatch i was nr. 7 in 2v2 w/l wise. I once played against one of your super high skill 1v1 masters, Jove and opened him like nothing. But enough of that.
16 Sep 2014, 20:29 PM

Permanently Banned
Dusty I think your attitude on the situation isn't helpful. You're basically reinforcing the idea that no one cares about 3v3 or 4v4, and as it's been stated before, the people who play those modes make up a vast percentage of CoH2 players. While you're right about the 4v4, 3v3, and random 2v2 ladders not really being a proper display of skill at the game, you shouldn't tell people who mostly play team games to L2P when they clearly have played the game, just in their respective game mode.

Edit: After reviewing Spearhead's playing card, I question the integrity of my above post.
16 Sep 2014, 20:42 PM

I can in fact have an opinion on balance because i have seen quite a few units interacting with each other, if you believe me that.

YOU WERE RANK1 4v4? WOW. *bows*.

But now honestly. It's not hard. It usually goes 9 wins => unranked. 10th win => top 5.

Why?

ELO decay. Unless you play a game with that exact configuration every X days, your 4v4 AT ELO will decay. That's why that ladder is so incredibly useless.

I didn't say I am good at 1v1, I don't even play it. (Because I have friends lol)

=> Slight at 1v1 players for not having friends.

I mentioned it for comparison with milka, for telling me to l2p.

Besides that I never told you to L2P. I said it's a skill issue, a L2P issue. Allies can win 4v4 just like Axis can, but you need pass a certain skill level to be able to micro the Allied tanks and units. For Axis you tend to need even less micro than in 1v1, since the maps are smaller => easier to lock down with support weapons. As 4v4 is usually played by more casual players the differences between Axis and Allies get magnified.

Talking about toxicity....

Dude, you are the one insulting developers, trying to gather people behind your banner to rage at Relic and attacking people if they disagree with you.
If you actually wanted to IMPROVE the game like you stated, you should always test playing all factions / sides. You need to know what's OP and exactly why and you only get that by using it and having it used against you. With that you could've gone to the forums and made a thread with proof, as in replays and such.
Nope, you raged. Not just now, but also in the past. That's toxicity.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/19053/question-about-the-kv-8-health-increase/page/1#post_id170960 D:

I know my ranks aren't good. I'm not playing Live since ages. I spent more time Alpha testing than Live by now, and I put a shit ton of time into learning the mechanics to provide accurate feedback. If I lash out a bit at people who are so offensive and obviously not doing shit, yet claim they contribute so much, then please allow me a bit of toxicity. Compared to others, it really isn't much D;
16 Sep 2014, 20:46 PM

Dude. No one cares about 4v4 rank.

The players who bought this game do. You are writing off 8 customers with that attitude.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
Russian Federation 23
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak