Login

russian armor

The Future of the Soviet Faction

11 Sep 2014, 18:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2014, 06:05 AMJohnnyB

That's hardly an explanation. Supposing I am on my last 4-5 games. There I should find som opponents that will constantly beat me. Well it didn't happen, which means that this can go on. i exasperate my oponents with that stupid maxim spam. Great strategy, what can I say....

I haven´t played a single 2v2 random game since the system change and still at 270 place. Happened to mistakenly search for 2v2 random as axis (was looking for 1v1) lost 1 game and still below 1000 if not it would had been on a similar number.

Also, i just started playing with a partner during the arrival of WFA and on the 20-30 games we were top100-200 (which i was surprised, cause realistically i expect something on the 300-500). When the system finally started to deliver better players we just drop to a more fair number.

Anyway, ranking means shit unless you see who you are beating. That's why i made myself check other peoples ranking after a match for a quickly anaylisis if i should have had problems or not with my opponent.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★