8 Sep 2014, 11:20 AM

Probely after this we gain a new user, lolkace :banned:
8 Sep 2014, 11:24 AM

Permanently Banned
Noooooooo, who banned him, my popcorn wasn't even started. :(

:D
8 Sep 2014, 11:25 AM

whut??
I checked your player card and you have a way better win count as OKW than soviet how can you say they are OP?

Doesn't necessary making your argument be true, just like me don't enjoy playing as boring, chessy Soviet, so I just troll with the faction and quit when I was pissed.
8 Sep 2014, 11:55 AM

:D
]
how can you possed, you are banned?
8 Sep 2014, 12:04 PM

LOLcake Is BAN Prroooff.
8 Sep 2014, 12:07 PM
Honorary Member Badge

its a glitch if you were temp banned it doesnt' remove the ban sign... they really need to fix that. :( on with it people nothing ot see hear. :)
8 Sep 2014, 12:08 PM

Lolcake, did you ever consider looking at the axis side of things? Axis units that you may find unbalanced, because they are overperforming? Widen your horizon dude. This constant bias towards one side not only kills your enjoyment of the game, but it also kills ours because we have to read it in our daily forums.
8 Sep 2014, 12:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Sep 2014, 12:07 PMWiFiDi
its a glitch if you were temp banned it doesnt' remove the ban sign... they really need to fix that. :( on with it people nothing ot see hear. :)

Fix it! Make it so the tag doesn't lie and bring false hope!
Ban again :D
8 Sep 2014, 12:49 PM

Most of the soviet players tend to use "cheese" tactics as they don't know how to use the core soviet army.

And about lolcake, we've missed his circus.
8 Sep 2014, 12:51 PM

Most of the soviet players tend to use "cheese" tactics as they don't know how to use the core soviet army.

probely cease core soviet army are quite bad, and maxim/sniper spam will works always better than cons or penals.
8 Sep 2014, 12:53 PM

Please, demonstrate us all how do you fight using conscripts and penals only into T34 against OKW, because everything else is labeled as cheeze.

Share your feelings on balance after that.
8 Sep 2014, 12:53 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Here, show us on the doll where the Red Army touched you

It will be ok I promise
8 Sep 2014, 12:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxYbURZ5pY

Soviet snipers almost never die. I just dont understand how many times you shoot at them they must have a received accuracy of 0.3.

ISU 152 with almost 100 kills just plane ridiculous. Scroll to 50:25 and watch from there., Cntinually wiping at least 75% or more from each squad. How can it be so accurate and deadly. It is an absolute gimmick.

Basically if you have no JT you are screwed. with almost no hope.

Guards button just add fuel to the fire.

No-wonder why soviets have a 10% win rate adv in 1v1 vs other nations. So abusive. Not even mentioning, maxim spam, Shocks T-34 85 call in

1. I love the German sniper and hate the Russian. Because German shoots faster and is much more trustier - its my experience. I play since the Game is out and i was in the Beta. It's fine as it is.

2. U can beat ISU easily. It needs good Player to play this, it's too easy to flank and the Damage isnt high as u think. And yes it must be so strong. Elephant is strong too and even the fact the Germans have the stronger Tanks. Also thanx gg l2p okw ok okw op. ;-)
8 Sep 2014, 13:02 PM

Please, demonstrate us all how do you fight using conscripts and penals only into T34 against OKW, because everything else is labeled as cheeze.

Share your feelings on balance after that.

My sarcasm is quite bad, but spamming units from T0-T2 soma T2 maybe works quite well. Soviets just need to own OKW in the first 15-20 mins. If not under-used commanders (PPSHs anyone?) can still save the day. No need to go for Guards, Snipers + ISU-152s every game.

Just look at Lenny's play. With a bit of improvement it'd be quite effective. No need to stick to the "meta".

But yeah, the core soviet army isn't doing well atm.
8 Sep 2014, 13:08 PM

My sarcasm is quite bad, but spamming units from T0-T2 soma T2 maybe works quite well. Soviets just need to own OKW in the first 15-20 mins. If not under-used commanders (PPSHs anyone?) can still save the day. No need to go for Guards, Snipers + ISU-152s every game.

Just look at Lenny's play. With a bit of improvement it'd be quite effective.

But yeah, the core soviet army isn't doing well atm.

That was sarcasm before?

Dammit... I need to tutor you some I think because yea, that was quite bad sarcasm :D

Lenny is a separate case, he doesn't seem to care for the win as much as he does for the fun, so he uses really fun tactics, but they fail as much as they succeed.

Anyway, current soviet meta is cheeze or die, because core can't be relied upon. Soviets are as good as the doctrine they pick, all other armies use doctrines in supplemental way, soviets still need to build their strat around a doctrine.
8 Sep 2014, 13:41 PM

I'm pretty sure by now everyone is on the same page that Soviet design is flawed. You either cheese or loose. There are multiple threads on each "scum" unit. We don't need a dozen more of your whine threads before the next patch on the same subject
8 Sep 2014, 14:17 PM

I completely agree, the Soviet faction has the most abusive elements of the game right now, especially VS OKW. And no realy the ISU is not easy to kill @Hon3ynuts. It's hell to deal with.
It has immense range acting as a scout, it wipes squads and it does heavy damage to armor, I mean what the hell?? A player is forced to go jagdtiger nearly every game to take it out. Forcing the OKW player not to have mg34s which is needed VS the immortal shock unit rush from Soviets (another thing which should be looked at). A few pumas can't take out a ISU when it's supported by Zis and guards. And jagdpanzer definitely not. The ISU can just stand in the middle of the map with zero micro and just wipe everything. A complete joke.

I wish all these superhero units just go from the game (KT, elephant, ISU, jagdtiger, IS2)
I mean the game becomes a race about who can kill the "superhero" unit first, the late game is always about the superhero units. They should not be in the game in the first place

Dude, I trust your opinion because clearly you're a better player than me, but it's hard to believe that Soviets are OP and abusive as you say, when you have a ratio of 0.82 with OKW 2vs2 Random and a +20 streak, and just a poor 0.38 ratio with soviets.

8 Sep 2014, 15:16 PM

After reading manys of threads, i have concluded lolceak threads is best threads.

Didnt even read, but agreed 100%.
8 Sep 2014, 15:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Sep 2014, 14:17 PMGreeb

Dude, I trust your opinion because clearly you're a better player than me, but it's hard to believe that Soviets are OP and abusive as you say, when you have a ratio of 0.82 with OKW 2vs2 Random and a +20 streak, and just a poor 0.38 ratio with soviets.

If you notice he's 20th in the world, it might be less hard to believe him.

Ratio has less relevance than position when talking about the Soviets and Ostheer. Players could have had losses when they started playing then got better. Their improvement would lead to a higher position while their ratio remains weak.

I think you should focus on him being 20th in The World as Soviets and saying "I think Soviets are cheesy OP BS" rather than his ratio. If he's good enough to get to such a high position (and probably could go much higher if he played Sovs more), he probably knows Soviets well enough to know what he's talking about and for people to listen. Even if he's saying what you don't want to hear.

"the Soviet faction has the most abusive elements of the game right now" ~ OPKommandowest. Rank 20 as Soviets.

Maybe it's time for you to try some other factions, Greeb.
8 Sep 2014, 15:24 PM

I tried on the weekend to play around with different Soviet builds for fun.

After winning a game where I just built a lot of snipers and guards troops into call-ins, then failing consistently when trying to use Penals or anything from T4, or finding myself thinking "I should really just build more maxims to counter these grens with LMGs..." into call-ins I decided I'm going to take a break from this game until the patch comes out. It's becoming quite stale and losing the fun I drew from it once.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 41
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment