Login

russian armor

Scummy Soviet units

8 Sep 2014, 03:59 AM

Permanently Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxYbURZ5pY

Soviet snipers almost never die. I just dont understand how many times you shoot at them they must have a received accuracy of 0.3.

ISU 152 with almost 100 kills just plane ridiculous. Scroll to 50:25 and watch from there., Cntinually wiping at least 75% or more from each squad. How can it be so accurate and deadly. It is an absolute gimmick.

Basically if you have no JT you are screwed. with almost no hope.

Guards button just add fuel to the fire.

No-wonder why soviets have a 10% win rate adv in 1v1 vs other nations. So abusive. Not even mentioning, maxim spam, Shocks T-34 85 call in
8 Sep 2014, 04:12 AM

Make more whine threads. No, really, please. We really need to bury the more important topics with the complaints of one faction which has every other unit not listed here completely useless.
8 Sep 2014, 04:14 AM

Permanently Banned
Make more whine threads. No, really, please. We really need to bury the more important topics with the complaints of one faction which has every other unit not listed here completely useless.

Its not a whine thread. There is a video, watch it. Then tell me if its fair.
8 Sep 2014, 04:14 AM

I thought the JT was a pretty good counter to them ... I mean, it held them back and nearly killed them multiple times and then Siberian won the match.

Also holy shit, Siberian can really use a Flak halftrack. Damn that is skill right there.

8 Sep 2014, 04:15 AM

Permanently Banned
I thought the JT was a pretty good counter to them ... I mean, it held them back and nearly killed them multiple times and then Siberian won the match.

Also holy shit, Siberian can really use a Flak halftrack. Damn that is skill right there.

SO what happens when there is no JT?
8 Sep 2014, 04:18 AM

Well, we're discussing the specific game you posted, where the ISUs got countered, so your complaint doesn't make much sense. The ISU player lost the match because another unit took it down. Looked fine to me.

Why don't you post a game where the ISU runs a muck and crushes everything and then we can go from there.

I'm being serious. It's hard to talk about unit being OP in a replay where using it didn't work.

8 Sep 2014, 04:57 AM

This isn't funny anymore. If that clown is going to spawn again the balance forum with his stupid and biased complaints I hope mods take action.
8 Sep 2014, 04:59 AM

As if there arent already a million threads on this. :D
8 Sep 2014, 05:19 AM

If there was no jagtiger 2-3 jagpanzers/pumas couldve probably done a similar job

the issue with the 152 isnt that its too hard to kill, just that it gibs infantry with ease jagtiger isnt always needed
8 Sep 2014, 05:27 AM

As if there arent already a million threads on this. :D

The sad thing is than more than half of them were made by him too.
8 Sep 2014, 05:29 AM

Permanently Banned
learn how to play
8 Sep 2014, 05:44 AM

I completely agree, the Soviet faction has the most abusive elements of the game right now, especially VS OKW. And no realy the ISU is not easy to kill @Hon3ynuts. It's hell to deal with.
It has immense range acting as a scout, it wipes squads and it does heavy damage to armor, I mean what the hell?? A player is forced to go jagdtiger nearly every game to take it out. Forcing the OKW player not to have mg34s which is needed VS the immortal shock unit rush from Soviets (another thing which should be looked at). A few pumas can't take out a ISU when it's supported by Zis and guards. And jagdpanzer definitely not. The ISU can just stand in the middle of the map with zero micro and just wipe everything. A complete joke.

I wish all these superhero units just go from the game (KT, elephant, ISU, jagdtiger, IS2)
I mean the game becomes a race about who can kill the "superhero" unit first, the late game is always about the superhero units. They should not be in the game in the first place
8 Sep 2014, 05:51 AM

Permanently Banned
I completely agree, the Soviet faction has the most abusive elements of the game right now, especially VS OKW. And no realy the ISU is not easy to kill @Hon3ynuts. It's hell to deal with.
It has immense range acting as a scout, it wipes squads and it does heavy damage to armor, I mean what the hell?? A player is forced to go jagdtiger nearly every game to take it out. Forcing the OKW player not to have mg34s which is needed VS the immortal shock unit rush from Soviets (another thing which should be looked at). A few pumas can't take out a ISU when it's supported by Zis and guards. And jagdpanzer definitely not. The ISU can just stand in the middle of the map with zero micro and just wipe everything. A complete joke.

I wish all these superhero units just go from the game (KT, elephant, ISU, jagdtiger, IS2)
I mean the game becomes a race about who can kill the "superhero" unit first, the late game is always about the superhero units. They should not be in the game in the first place

Be careful what you write. Greeb might claim you are the 5th lolcake. Because everyone that has an opinion about soviets its Lolcake, e.g. SSHeini, Warthrone, Nightmare Crush and now you.
8 Sep 2014, 05:55 AM

Be careful what you write. Greeb might claim you are the 5th lolcake.

Won't happen.
He knows how to play and shows his playercard.

True vetlolcake disciple would follow the steps of the master and never do such blasphemy during whining balance on L2P issues.
8 Sep 2014, 05:58 AM

Permanently Banned

Won't happen.
He knows how to play and shows his playercard.

True vetlolcake disciple would follow the steps of the master and never do such blasphemy during whining balance on L2P issues.

Yeah and his player card shows hes played soviets only. Hence his aggressiveness towards me. Although you would know all about that.
8 Sep 2014, 06:21 AM

The funny thing is that I watched Sib play another match on that same map last night where he had two German snipers wiping Shock squads left and right and ending up with 80ish kills because of their machinegun-like fire-rate.

Realistically speaking, the only way to prevent Soviets from using gimmick tactics and mass call-ins is to make their core units actually worth using. Then you can nerf snipers and the like for all I care.
8 Sep 2014, 06:54 AM

The funny thing is that I watched Sib play another match on that same map last night where he had two German snipers wiping Shock squads left and right and ending up with 80ish kills because of their machinegun-like fire-rate.

Realistically speaking, the only way to prevent Soviets from using gimmick tactics and mass call-ins is to make their core units actually worth using. Then you can nerf snipers and the like for all I care.

Dont forget to not say that no one likes using cheese units and only defends them because Soviets have 0 alternatives!

How else can Soviets win a game? Seriously.
8 Sep 2014, 06:58 AM

If you actually wanted the ISU or snipers to be considered for a nerf or complain about their cheesiness, these kind of threads arent helping your case.

The issue of OP is screaming L2P. You should create more constructive/balanced arguments if you really do think there's an issue instead of this rubbish.
8 Sep 2014, 07:49 AM

Hello everyone,

Well after watching the game I can only say that ISU could maybe use a slight aoe nerf. As of now it wipes squads like crazy. Snipers should be addressed to but idk how to nerf them without overnerfing this unit and making it useless. Right now with some micro they are impossible to kill except maybe with a good stuka barrage but it's luck based..
8 Sep 2014, 09:09 AM

Noooooooo, who banned him, my popcorn wasn't even started. :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight