Login

russian armor

Equipping US Weapons

8 Sep 2014, 03:35 AM

Has anyone else found the equipping of USF Bars and Zooks retarded how you have to return to base and click on the actual weapons cache? Why not just make it like Ostheer and click the squad and then click the weapon and it adds it after a slight delay?

Am I doing it wrong or is returning to base and clicking the caches the only way to do it?
8 Sep 2014, 03:52 AM

American upgrades were specifically designed this way. Getting weapons from racks will never change, but the orientation and layout of the US base is extremely bad, in which oftentimes the weapons racks are in the far back. I would also like the racks to be closer together...
8 Sep 2014, 03:58 AM

Permanently Banned
i don't see the issue. it makes it very simply what squad u want to give a weapon.

Just click on the squad(s) u want to upgrade. proceed to click on weapon(s)

How could they possibly make this even simpler?
8 Sep 2014, 04:13 AM

i don't see the issue. it makes it very simply what squad u want to give a weapon.

Just click on the squad(s) u want to upgrade. proceed to click on weapon(s)

How could they possibly make this even simpler?

Easy. Like I suggested make it like Ostheer weapon (LMG/Shrek) upgrades. Having the weapon racks in the base goes against everything that made CoH a good game.

8 Sep 2014, 04:24 AM

It's an intentional disadvantage. US can also equip every single squad with these weapons so there has to be a downside somewhere. The only problem is that sometimes the on the far end of the base which makes grabbing them take too long. They just need to flip the base on some maps.
8 Sep 2014, 04:57 AM

Plus Relic will not change what they have designed so this thread is futile.
8 Sep 2014, 05:42 AM

Weapon racks are fine the only thing that need to be fixed are base orientations on a lot of maps and where units will stop retreating when they arrive at base.
8 Sep 2014, 05:54 AM

The issue is that whenever the racks are on the wrong side you have to slowly and painstakingly navigate around the base. which takes a long time. And if you accidentally let a unit go through the center of your base they do the tactical movement crap where they cover eachothers backs and take cover by the corners and stuff... and if you have 2 squads in the center base area they always get stuck in eachother and it can take as long as 30-45 seconds to get them unstuck, to the racks, loaded up, and back to the front of the base... then they still have to make the voyage to the frontlines.

The weapon racks need to be oriented so that they always face towards the center of the map. so when units retreat theyll end up right at the racks. Or better yet, do that and spread out the buildings some to give some walking room, and to fix the balance issue with that one arty that completely destroys the USF base because of how tightly packed it is.

The loligagging in the armory stuff just really has to go. I usually opt to not go for LMG tactics simply because i dont want to deal with getting stuck in the base and setting back my map presence..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★