Login

russian armor

Brace Yourselves!!!! Tank Hunter Tatics is comming.

8 Sep 2014, 16:10 PM

tbh,i feel excited about tank hunter tactics doctrine. And frankly, i don't give a shit if it's useful or useless in a 1v1 game at all ever.

Using a doctrine and using abilities sounds like alot of fun. Definately more fun than going 3 snipers and then spamming gaurds.
9 Sep 2014, 02:26 AM

You'd be surprised what 10 conscripts all upgraded with PTRS and AT nades can do when supporting armor/pushing on the battlefield for 2v2 and above. (I'll admit they're not the best vs AI on their own, but when supported by another player it's a different story)

So it's actually a good doc for team games, in your estimation? Awesome! I'm gonna have to try it out

Probably won't work because randoms, but hey, if it has a shoot, I'm in!

9 Sep 2014, 03:54 AM
Patrion 28

they way to use it is going to be to spam cons and then sit on your munitions. when the enemy pops out a vehicle you upgrade the number of PTRSs you need and counter them. if you get them before you need them you're going to bleed more due to reduced AI power.
9 Sep 2014, 04:25 AM

You'd be surprised what 10 conscripts all upgraded with PTRS and AT nades can do when supporting armor/pushing on the battlefield for 2v2 and above. (I'll admit they're not the best vs AI on their own, but when supported by another player it's a different story)

I didn't take in account the other player support, it's true. I was thinking only in the easy that would be for the axis player to recognize the doctrine and counter it making elite infantry to butcher your conscripts.

I don't deny though that PTRS spammed would be something to fear.
At least seems a commander that encourages T34/76 use. I miss that tank in the meta.

9 Sep 2014, 13:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 04:25 AMGreeb

I didn't take in account the other player support, it's true. I was thinking only in the easy that would be for the axis player to recognize the doctrine and counter it making elite infantry to butcher your conscripts.

I don't deny though that PTRS spammed would be something to fear.
At least seems a commander that encourages T34/76 use. I miss that tank in the meta.

Mostly 4v4 player here.

I see it as T1/T2 play for snipers/maxims (depends on opponent) into T3 for M3 and T34/76.

Snipers can take out elite infantry and HMGs, while cons cover them from light vehicles (just like guards with PTRS) and act like meatshield in general.

M3 is for reinforcing cons and for M17 upgrade to fend off elite infantry even more (though kinda costy on MUN)

Still, absence of heavy armor call-in makes this commander weak against opponent's heavys because you left to rely on T34-76.

To me it looks like Guards+Heavy armor (say, ISU) is STRICTLY better in term of performance and Tank Hunter is better in term of having fun.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★