Login

russian armor

Brace Yourselves!!!! Tank Hunter Tatics is comming.

6 Sep 2014, 09:57 AM

Can't wait to test the AT doctrine out. Looks Awesome.
6 Sep 2014, 10:03 AM

they said:

September 9th to 16th - Tank Hunter Tactics and Encirclement Doctrine (last week of Commander Rotation)

Yeah I know that's what they said and that commander rotations will cease. However, I would like to see commander rotations remain in the game indefinitely. The war spoils and DLC purchase system complements the commander rotation perfectly.

I just don't want it to be a one off thing that we have for just 1-2 months.

6 Sep 2014, 10:10 AM

The commander rotation is stopping? Well, that sucks.
6 Sep 2014, 10:52 AM

Why is the commander rotation stopping? It was awesome.
6 Sep 2014, 11:32 AM
Patrion 14

Tank Hunter tactics looks sweet. But that Axis commander looks kinda ...
But as someone said: the picture is very old, so lets wait untill we see it in action.
6 Sep 2014, 12:36 PM

Anyways, with the tank hunter tactics commander released, might start playing soviets again
6 Sep 2014, 12:41 PM

Tank hunters will turn out to be a huge disappointment, while everyone will droll for axis encirclejerk erm I mean encirclement doctrine.

Nevertheless, I would like to have both.
6 Sep 2014, 12:53 PM

Tank hunters will turn out to be a huge disappointment, while everyone will droll for axis encirclejerk erm I mean encirclement doctrine.

Nevertheless, I would like to have both.
Tank Hunter Tactics allows conscripts to throw 60 AT grenades at a tank so you can kill it with 2 squads. :snfCHVGame:
6 Sep 2014, 13:00 PM

TH doctrine is useless. Why would you give Cons PTRS (and loose all inf AI power) while you can have Guards with DP28?

AT grenades? Great on 221 or something like that, I guess, but try it on Tiger. I prefer classic AT nade.

Light AT mine? I like basic soviet mine. Great vs Vehicles, even the biggest one + it gives sometimes extra damage to inf. Need no other mine.

AT bombing run? I guess it's cool but I still prefer Gurads' button + FAB50 because all of this come with ISU.

Interesting commander, sometimes worth to use but it will be one of the weakest.

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2014, 12:53 PMsteel
Tank Hunter Tactics allows conscripts to throw 60 AT grenades at a tank so you can kill it with 2 squads. :snfCHVGame:

But before they reach tank those cons will be wiped out by Obesr, Grens or other AI inf.
6 Sep 2014, 13:05 PM

But before they reach tank those cons will be wiped out by Obers, Grens or other AI inf.
Conscript squads will be issued with SN42 body armour along with 60 AT grenades to allow closing in. :snfCHVGame:
6 Sep 2014, 13:18 PM

Well for the Encirclement Doctrine i think the save grace for it is that A. it will be very ammo intensive on a faction that already has ammo issue, and B with the added stormtroopers, each faction will have a infiltration unit. The East German faction was the only one who didn't. USF have paratroops, have JLI and FJ, and Soviet have partisans so each faction is even now, so i am ok with them. We will have to wait and see thought like many have said. Also doses any one know if the Cons only get 2 PTSR or 3, also if the con has to hit the ground to shoot the PTSR, which is the only reason PTSR suck on guards.

With the only difference that Partisans are weak and belong to a niche commander that hardly anyone uses. And paratroopers came from a plane, they can be wounded at landing, and the plane can be heard and taken down.
Meanwhile, FJ and JLI just spawn instantly without noticing and they are spammed in every single game being great raping everything except shocks. And Stormtroopers doesn't seem an inoffensive unit either.

I'm being tired already of having to destroy each building in the map because it's impossible to use support weapons with so many infiltration units.
6 Sep 2014, 14:17 PM

Encirclement Doctrine Oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IJyGcHSqbc

Can't wait for the doomsday machine

Its soooo unrealistic that germans have SO much artillery.
7 Sep 2014, 13:00 PM

Why would you want PTRS on cons? Seems weird and not that useful. Also a tank hunting doctrine without button or mark target? How is that going to be useful? Not a rhetorical question.

Also bombing strikes are infamous for randomly doing nothing for 240 MU so I'm not staking my hopes on that.
7 Sep 2014, 13:15 PM

Why would you want PTRS on cons? Seems weird and not that useful. Also a tank hunting doctrine without button or mark target? How is that going to be useful? Not a rhetorical question.

well youre describing mechanized support and guard motor. not sure we need another commander with guards/mark/call in tank. everything in mechanized is already perfect for killing tanks.

i feel like this is another example of where some people complain that commanders are too similar. if they released tank hunters with 5 recycled abilities people would be upset, so they make a commander with 5 new abilties and people are asking for the old ones.
7 Sep 2014, 15:02 PM

Changing Salvage Kits by Mark Vehicle would have been great for this commander. Maybe still useful in 1vs1, bet definitely not in team games.

Without Mark Vehicle there is no way you can stay alive only with Conscripts/PTRS and non-doctrinal tanks.
7 Sep 2014, 16:14 PM

they should have added an SU100 destroyer in there :)
7 Sep 2014, 18:27 PM

nigo 4 president

+(Graham's number)
7 Sep 2014, 18:56 PM

they should have added an SU100 destroyer in there :)

Then the name of the commander would make sense. Id certainly buy that.
7 Sep 2014, 19:02 PM

Then the name of the commander would make sense. Id certainly buy that.

this game really does not need an su-100. Please no more jagtiger/elephant/isu-152 units.

Because thats what the su-100 would be, except it would have absolutely no weaknesses because it would also be very mobile.

An isu-122 could work tho. An is-2 with 60 range.
7 Sep 2014, 22:01 PM
Patrion 28

PTRS on conscripts is useful when you want to counter light vehicles without guards. and that is all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 17
Russian Federation 12
Netherlands 8
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %