Login

russian armor

Donations-Helpings Hans

27 Aug 2014, 16:33 PM

Why would they nerf that? German Schnitzel and Bratwurst are overpowered at the moment. Especially with that cheesy commander that allows you to turn your Schnitzel into a Cordon Bleu.
27 Aug 2014, 16:37 PM

Why would they nerf that? German Schnitzel and Bratwurst are overpowered at the moment. Especially with that cheesy commander that allows you to turn your Schnitzel into a Cordon Bleu.

While Schnitzel is somewhat balanced, german bratwurst is seriously underpowered. I don't even have words to describe how underpowered it is. Single polish sausage just demolishes each and every german wurst bar one.
27 Aug 2014, 17:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Krebs can teach us everything.
Krebs is love
Krebs is life.

Just no. :p

27 Aug 2014, 17:25 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2014, 02:11 AMPorygon
About English food, their breakfast, the tea, tea, and tea, etc, are good, the others, lol

In Hong Kong, quite a lot of English food was initially copied, but greatly enhanced afterward. The egg tarts are the best example.

Egg tart? Sounds dreadful.

I can eat Japanese food all day. :p
It's fine about that poisonous fish, it's delicious, only if it was handled by licensed chef, else, RIP. :)

You mean Puffer fish, right? When you refer Japanese food, what do you have in mind? Bland tofu? The excellent fish-based diet? What? Just curious
27 Aug 2014, 17:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Speaking of English food: I wouldn't trade fry up for anything else :)

Recipe for ill health and early death....
27 Aug 2014, 19:51 PM

Egg tart? Sounds dreadful.

You mean Puffer fish, right? When you refer Japanese food, what do you have in mind? Bland tofu? The excellent fish-based diet? What? Just curious

English egg tarts are meh, it is cold and hard. Hong Konger enhanced that into a hot puff pastry or something like cookies. It is so famed that the last governor Chris Patten can't stop eating them. :)

The Japanese eat a lot of seafood, usually the best are served raw (Sashimi, sushi or many sliced of different fish placed on a bowl of "sushi rice"), the others like in soup, grilled or fried (salmons or eels), or skilfully fried (Tempura) that you can't even find a single drop of oil.

Tofu is usually served with soy sauce or sesame sauce. They eat it almost in every meal, especially area around Kyoto (old capital).

Noodles like ramen (served in soup), udon (in soup or fried with soy sauce), soba (served chilled, dip with special sauce, or in hot soup), etc...

Those are the dinner I had eaten in Kyoto. :)

27 Aug 2014, 19:58 PM

The best? chinese food <444>3
27 Aug 2014, 19:59 PM

Why did my post get invised?
27 Aug 2014, 20:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2014, 19:51 PMPorygon

English egg tarts are meh, it is cold and hard. Hong Konger enhanced that into a hot puff pastry or something like cookies. It is so famed that the last governor Chris Patten can't stop eating them.
:)

And he has suffered from heart problems! :P

The Japanese eat a lot of seafood, usually the best are served raw (Sashimi, sushi or many sliced of different fish placed on a bowl of "sushi rice"), the others like in soup, grilled or fried (salmons or eels), or skilfully fried (Tempura) that you can't even find a single drop of oil.

That's what I pretty well thought - thanks! (Though I am reliably told that Tempura is deep fat fried, so you may need to rethink that part ;) )

Tofu is usually served with soy sauce or sesame sauce. They eat it almost in every meal, especially area around Kyoto (old capital).

Well,my source (not sauce!) suggests that tofu is pretty well universal,but by no means eaten in every meal- think rice!(apparently)

Noodles like ramen (served in soup), udon (in soup or fried with soy sauce), soba (served chilled, dip with special sauce, or in hot soup), etc...

Is ramen not more Chinese than Japanese? Ramen can be served cold,so I am reliably informed.

EDIT: I see you have added several links,Porygon. No probs-but please edit your own post to show that,or else we all go barking mad
27 Aug 2014, 20:21 PM

I Think American food is too cost effective and deserves a price increase . For little money you get a lot of calories which helps you to bulk too cost effective.

British food on the other hand is in a good price spot but lacks in taste and looks overwhelmingly disgusting. Dishes like Haggis and Stargazy pie need a complete rework. Relic please fix that quick.

Speaking of cost effectiveness I think the German food is better than the American one, German serve with real meat, meat and meat, in wurst or whatever. American serve junk, you surely get a lot of calories, but it won't fill in your stomach for long, making you being hungry soon.

British food, please buff it. :facepalm:

27 Aug 2014, 20:30 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Why did my post get invised?

Had a look back through the reports for you - apparently another member of staff considered it was defamatory of Hans.I'm guessing it was may be the holocaust reference?
27 Aug 2014, 20:30 PM

That's what I pretty well thought - thanks! (Though I am reliably told that Tempura is deep fat fried, so you may need to rethink that part ;) )

If it is cheap, it's correct. :)
You can't compare a skilled chef frying tempura with a random guy in McDonalds, it is like heaven and hell. :)

Is ramen not more Chinese than Japanese? Ramen can be served cold,so I am reliably informed.

Well, all Japanese culture was learnt from ancient China, so as their cuisine. Ramen is indeed comes from China, but what we can eat now, they taste so different.

Ramen is less likely served in cold, comparing to soba and udon :)
27 Aug 2014, 20:31 PM

I am Canadian and the only time I was sick was when I went to London. Make of that what you will.

I will also mail poutine and bacon to Hans. He desperately needs a buff.
27 Aug 2014, 20:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I am Canadian and the only time I was sick was when I went to London. Make of that what you will.

I will also mail poutine and bacon to Hans. He desperately needs a buff.

Depends what you ate! :P MacDonalds? (or some lesser variant?)
27 Aug 2014, 20:51 PM

Had a look back through the reports for you - apparently another member of staff considered it was defamatory of Hans.I'm guessing it was may be the holocaust reference?

Hans read it on his stream and he laughed and clapped his hands. So I don't think he thought it was a bad joke.
27 Aug 2014, 20:59 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2014, 20:30 PMPorygon

You can't compare a skilled chef frying tempura with a random guy in McDonalds, it is like heaven and hell. :)

Nor did I try! Please don't put words in my mouth. ;)

Well, all Japanese culture was learnt from ancient China

Some thousands of years of years ago, maybe, but now I am reliably informed that Nihon has its own culture and its materials are totally different.

...;so as their cuisine. Ramen is indeed comes from China, but what we can eat now, they taste so different.

And I am told that China is such a large country, that different regions have different ways of cooking,as well as different food materials.

Ramen is less likely served in cold, comparing to soba and udon :)

Ramen is apparently served differently, depending on the region
27 Aug 2014, 21:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Hans read it on his stream and he laughed and clapped his hands. So I don't think he thought it was a bad joke.

Don't shoot the messenger! :P

Memo to self: Why are we discussing Japanese food, and Helping Hans on a balance thread?
27 Aug 2014, 21:08 PM
Patrion 14

I think you guys deserve a seperate "F00D" thread... :snfCHVGame:
27 Aug 2014, 21:10 PM

Japanese portions are always so TINY :/

Hans aint gonna get fat on those...
27 Aug 2014, 21:16 PM

Japanese portions are always so TINY :/

Hans aint gonna get fat on those...

Tiny, but they spam you at least 10 different dishes. :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10