Login

russian armor

So, what do you guys do?

4 Apr 2013, 21:51 PM

Aside from playing video games and hanging on video game forums, that is?

As an introduction, I'm currently in my final semester of my bachelor's degree in molecular biology, and I'm intending to continue with a Master's degree next year. After that I'll either go for a Ph.D or some job within pharmaceuticals, hopefully. I'm also very active within the natural scientists student association in my university, which provides students with parties and cheap alcohol.

So, let us hear it. What kind of interesting stuff do you do? And if/when you're done with what you're doing, what do you hope to do afterwards?
4 Apr 2013, 22:14 PM

I'm doing my bachelor in physics at the moment. Will probably go for my master in that, or I might switch it up a bit and try something different. Still undecided on the matter :p
4 Apr 2013, 22:37 PM

But seriously I play a bit of golf, watch football
4 Apr 2013, 22:44 PM

watch/play football, doing my a levels right now, working in a side job, and the normal social stuff like parties, friends and stuff

What I want to do.. vistiting Australia and Murica
5 Apr 2013, 01:26 AM
Honorary Member Badge

watch lots of sports, sleep and play more video games. :D
5 Apr 2013, 06:25 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Currently finishing my PHD in physics, which takes longer than expected :P, but i'll be there before summer!

Otherwise, i am a huge football fan, so i watch it a lot with friends at TV and in the stadium.
Also do lots of sports myself. In the summer i am windsurfing regularly, whenever there's enough wind. And i go rock climbing, or visit the local climbing hall, if the weather is too bad.

I guess the usual party and drinking with friends doesn't have to be mentioned explicitely ;)
5 Apr 2013, 06:32 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I also do the usual (partying and drinking with OnkelSam's friends).
5 Apr 2013, 10:32 AM

Used to study Sociology, currently unemployed. If I'm not playing video games I'm probably working out, reading or talking. A lot. Dn'D is also one great way to pass the time. :D Also occasional drinker and (hopefully) former smoker.

5 Apr 2013, 10:49 AM

Graphic designer is my job, that i love.
Love playing games and actually being in the development team of one : Rising Storm made in collaboration with Tripwire Interactive, responsible for the Red Orchestra series, ww2 realistic fps on the Eastern Front.
I love my wife, watching good movies and tv series like GoT BoB The Pacific and so on...oh and i like trolls :P
Kat
5 Apr 2013, 11:05 AM

I'm running set of chambers (law firm) with my wife who's also an advocate. I've finished judical apprenticeship, but abandonded that path due to lack of vacancies and not-so-bright future.

At home there's my baby girl filling almost all my spare time. Only when she sleeps I have some time for wathing movies, playing games with my wife (apart from CoH which is my own private world :) ).
5 Apr 2013, 11:09 AM

Current in my second year of Medical School. Sleep doesn't exist here. Have one or two games that I pretty much stick to, don't have time to learn or play others.

Like Miro I love GoT, Breaking Bad, Monday Mornings and Suits.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 164
unknown 7
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak