Login

russian armor

Ostheer are broken

3 Aug 2014, 00:17 AM

Both the T-34 and the sherman have the same exact AT stats when the sherman is firing AP. All have the same exact health and damage, but the allied tanks will deflect off the P4 around 33% of the time(Perhaps someone who knows the exact chance can correct).

Regardless the P4 will win 100% of the time against if it's armor is facing foward. Even if it faces its rear towards the enemy it will win 50% of the time. It is by far the best medium tank at it's level.
3 Aug 2014, 00:17 AM

Troll was successful!
3 Aug 2014, 08:05 AM

Red Beard plz no trollerino...
4 Aug 2014, 21:56 PM

Honestly, I have a bad losing streak atm too. I almost lost every game of the last 30 I played but there's one thing I have to say about that suggestion:

OMFG youve made my life worth while that was so fucking funny hahahahhahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
4 Aug 2014, 22:02 PM

Speaking from experience these are the current problems that the ostheer army is facing :

- Faust is to weak and has a very short range.
- Grens do not scale as well as riflemen late game.
- Pgs are useless. They have too little armour and are easily shredded by BARs. Also shreks should be bought separately at 60 muni each.
- Their reinforcement cost is too high considering shocks own pgs and they cost less to reinforce.
- Easy 8s are too powerful for thier cost. They need a cost increase(440 manpower and 150 fuel) as well as a CP increase (9CP).
- Jacks are too powerful. They destroy panthers in 2 shots.
- The vehicle crew should be for all the factions and not for the US only. What is so special about them??
- Scout car armour is too thin even at vet 3. A con At nade brings it down to nearly 0 health.
- P4s need a dmg and penetration buff since they get owned by nearly any tank.
- Tigers need some more armor as they die too easily.
- All ostheer tanks should get a sight range increase as well as damage.
- Reduce teching fuel cost. It is too much fuel.
- FIX ALL THE OSTHEER COMMANDERS especially the elite troops doctrine. Vetting troops for 25 fuel is not feasible. It should only cost manpower.
- NERF the rifle company big time. It is way too OP atm. Getting vet 2 rifles 3 mins into the game is imba.
- And last but not least give the ostheer an excellent commander because all of them are crap.
Russians and US have great commanders(Airborne,Rifle,Shock frontline tactics and all the t34/85 ones.)

I have no problems with Ostheer against that things,
Please learn to play. U can outrange Jackson with Elefant, flank him with Panthers or PIV's he has Paper Armor. Just look Stream from HelpingHans, go out with AT guns

And please dont cry so fast NERF
5 Aug 2014, 05:21 AM

Both the T-34 and the sherman have the same exact AT stats when the sherman is firing AP. All have the same exact health and damage, but the allied tanks will deflect off the P4 around 33% of the time(Perhaps someone who knows the exact chance can correct).

Regardless the P4 will win 100% of the time against if it's armor is facing foward. Even if it faces its rear towards the enemy it will win 50% of the time. It is by far the best medium tank at it's level.

In a vacuum maybe, many times my PIVs are getting owned by T34/76s for no particular reason. It's very 50/50/RNG now with PIV and T34. Sherman seems a bit weaker.
5 Aug 2014, 05:39 AM

Speaking from experience these are the current problems that the ostheer army is facing :

- Jacks are too powerful. They destroy panthers in 2 shots.

HOLY SHEET, GIB ME DIS JACKSON PLZ

serious note, play your opponent's faction first perhaps is better than calling a entire faction broken
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★