Login

russian armor

Report system needed!

1 Aug 2014, 13:26 PM

Ok im seeing far too many AFK/Droppers now, can we have a report system for this? or at least dont record rankings until after 5 mins of play?
1 Aug 2014, 14:05 PM
Senior Caster Badge

If rankings don't matter until 5 minutes have gone by, more people will drop...
1 Aug 2014, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 13:26 PMShadow
Ok im seeing far too many AFK/Droppers now, can we have a report system for this? or at least dont record rankings until after 5 mins of play?

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this for 2v2, people lose early, then want to surrender when you have a chance of coming back, and then refuse to play when you don't surrender. Or they drop/ quit about 2 minutes in...>:(
The problem is that the ranking system is pretty bad right now from a competitive view, but at least their is a system. Relic has a lot on their plate and they take their time so this will probably take a while to see any kind of fix. :(
1 Aug 2014, 15:32 PM

If rankings don't matter until 5 minutes have gone by, more people will drop...

And? It dont count, id rather spend my time on quality games then shit games.

Only scrubs drop.
1 Aug 2014, 15:34 PM

When playing random, learn to rejoice every time your ally drops, chances are the AI is better than the player that just dropped.
1 Aug 2014, 16:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 15:34 PMCruzz
When playing random, learn to rejoice every time your ally drops, chances are the AI is better than the player that just dropped.

No even an afk allie is better than the ai lol...........
1 Aug 2014, 16:14 PM

Just had someone drop on the load screen, fucked my 5 win streak up...................

Wow this system is a complete fucking joke
1 Aug 2014, 16:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge

how the fuck do you determine if it was technical difficulties or they purposely dropped? waterboard them?
1 Aug 2014, 16:53 PM

I am one of These guys who always drop after a few minutes because the game is extremely bugged with endless crashes for me. Now 100% of my games in CoH2 crashes.

All this happened since WFA came out i never had that before.You can thank relic for all the Drops i have because they will not fix that bugged game.
1 Aug 2014, 16:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:21 PMWiFiDi
how the fuck do you determine if it was technical difficulties or they purposely dropped? waterboard them?

Well if its their pc they dont fucking deserve to play the game, if you drop all the time then fuck off and play skirmish.......

Ive dropped twice since release due to memory leak bug, went from rank 11 to rank 22 due to that fucker!
1 Aug 2014, 16:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:53 PMAffe
I am one of These guys who always drop after a few minutes because the game is extremely bugged with endless crashes for me. Now 100% of my games in CoH2 crashes.

All this happened since WFA came out i never had that before.You can thank relic for all the Drops i have because they will not fix that bugged game.

TBH the game runs fine, its your PC not the game, and i know for a fact you dont have a decent PC if its crashing for u......
1 Aug 2014, 16:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:55 PMShadow

TBH the game runs fine, its your PC not the game, and i know for a fact you dont have a decent PC if its crashing for u......

The normal CoH2 soviets vs wehhrmacht runned fine for me. I never had These crashes.WFA has ruined everything.
1 Aug 2014, 16:58 PM
Patrion 14

Calm your tits here ladies.
Shadow, you might want to tone down a bit here and Affe, if he wants to think that let him do so.
1 Aug 2014, 18:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:07 PMShadow

No even an afk allie is better than the ai lol...........

You´ll be surprised about how "agro" sometimes the AI can be.
1 Aug 2014, 18:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Calm your tits here ladies.

bad things may happen to your accounts if you don't do as kluge says. ;) (ive been needing a new torture doll. :D)

being disrespectful to other users isn't acceptable period. if you can't say anything atleast civil then perhaps its better to say nothing at all.

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:55 PMShadow

As for people dropping remember that its not always that there computers suck there are alot of other factors. (games in general have been known to crash every once in awhile.) there are the parts, (relic) software, 3rd party software, firewalls can cause issues, routers, isps, the list goes on and on. its not always relic but its not always the user either. just because it works fine for you doesn't mean that it works fine for everyone. such a bad argument for anything really...

your rank is not your life or atleast i hope its not.
1 Aug 2014, 20:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 15:32 PMShadow

And? It dont count, id rather spend my time on quality games then shit games.

Only scrubs drop.

If dropping 5 minutes in didn't count as loss, everyone would just quit if they got a squad wipe or any other bad early game event, and any early game success would be negated by people who just leave as soon as they're at a disadvantage.

What about a system where dropping constantly causes you to be paired with other droppers? So if you drop like 10 team games in a row, most of your future games will be with people with a similar tendency. If you haven't dropped in a while you eventually move out of this pool.
1 Aug 2014, 20:52 PM

What about a system where dropping constantly causes you to be paired with other droppers? So if you drop like 10 team games in a row, most of your future games will be with people with a similar tendency. If you haven't dropped in a while you eventually move out of this pool.

+1 I like that idea. Match droppers against each other and they can drop and enjoy unfulfilling games. AFAIK, they are tracking the number of disputes but I'm not sure if dropping a game via '/leave' or "Quit Game" counts as a dispute. At the very least, it won't ruin the experience for those who actually want to play.

On the other hand though, there are people who never want to surrender even you've lost 90% of the map, outmatched, and opponents are in their base. What to do about these guys?
1 Aug 2014, 20:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@FriedRise: people do not drop (IMO) bcs they want the drops,so they have to play on. .That is the iniquity of the system.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★