Login

russian armor

Comparison of Kat & Stuka after heavy usage

PAGES (7)down
30 Jul 2014, 12:30 PM

Kati need to be nerfed little bit but what about stuka? it is more powerfull and kill twice as the soviet artillery and come faster
30 Jul 2014, 12:43 PM

Although I think basically okw too strong, but the stuka is currently optimally ...
As OKW you needed necessarily against Maxims & Paks.
The costs are DAMN high for OKW, the reload time is DAMN high
and healthy support weapon I could never completely wipe so far.

edit
Even sov snipers who get a full load on the head, usually survive!

30 Jul 2014, 12:46 PM

From what Ive seen on battlefield, Stuka is more deadly than Kat. Kat shots in waves so tou can avoid easily. But the biggest issue is that Kat dies form signle PzIV shot. Stuka can take 2 shot from Sherman. Such deadly unit shoulb be very, very fragile.
30 Jul 2014, 12:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 03:18 AMPorygon

(2) Prepare a Zis, or a AT nade equipped Cons, or Star Wars tractor beam Guards, overwatching THE MOST unlikely route

That made me lol, but seriously Kats are WAY over performing.
30 Jul 2014, 12:55 PM

THe funny thing is no one complained about Katyusha and they buffed it into a nuclear bomb with MIRV capability.

But again nothing new with Relic. Buffing allies and nerfing axis

Its nothing new. Sometimes I feel that after each patch they fix one thing but broke another two. Instead of small balance changes they double damage on it. Maybe someone at Relic miss a lot of math class when was young?? :D
30 Jul 2014, 13:11 PM
30 Jul 2014, 13:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 12:04 PMArclyte
Reduce fuel cost for ostheer teching and increase fuel cost of ostheer buildings.

What a great zero-sum-game, we would surely see muuuuch more T4 beeing built. o_O
30 Jul 2014, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 13:11 PMcapiqua

Oh the imbalance, clearly katiusha needs to be nerfed and pwerfer needs a buff, after all its blasphemy that equally costing german unit have equal stats.

Can't wait to hear the excuses.
30 Jul 2014, 13:20 PM

What a great zero-sum-game, we would surely see muuuuch more T4 beeing built. o_O

its so you can skip the t3 building and get t4 for less fuel
30 Jul 2014, 13:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 13:20 PMArclyte
its so you can skip the t3 building and get t4 for less fuel

So you mean make every BP cheaper and increase the according Tx accordingly and not only BP3/T4? That would indeed help a lot.
30 Jul 2014, 13:30 PM

its not my idea, someone else suggested it
30 Jul 2014, 13:41 PM
Donator 11

I confess that I haven't played lots of 2v2 lately so I haven't seen the new Katyusha but in the last patch both katyusha and pzwerfer were worth nothing even in numbers so its good they got buffed, and btw after reading what you guys said in this thread I have a conclusion that the katy is perfectly fine now even though you are all complaining.
30 Jul 2014, 13:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 13:33 PMPorygon

Are you idiot enough ignoring 16 rockets vs 6 rockets?

Those 6 Stuka rockets are about as good as ~13 rockets from the katyaska. However they get fired in rapid succession and aimed precisely while the katyusha fires slowly and all over the place.

30 Jul 2014, 13:50 PM

I confess that I haven't played lots of 2v2 lately so I haven't seen the new Katyusha but in the last patch both katyusha and pzwerfer were worth nothing even in numbers so its good they got buffed, and btw after reading what you guys said in this thread I have a conclusion that the katy is perfectly fine now even though you are all complaining.

If you didnt play lots of 2vs2 and didnt see what 2 katyushas can do maybe dont coment on it becasue clearly you have no idea how OP it is.
30 Jul 2014, 13:51 PM

Stuka Range max 1000, can someone explain?
30 Jul 2014, 13:59 PM

Those 6 Stuka rockets are about as good as ~13 rockets from the katyaska. However they get fired in rapid succession and aimed precisely while the katyusha fires slowly and all over the place.

And I saw many times direct hit on Maxims, still have 3-4 dudes alive, but Katyusha can erased everything in their circle of death, including OKW base truck, Ostheer base.

I am shocked that you can't do basic multiplication, please don't bring this thread level to vetlolcake's.
30 Jul 2014, 14:04 PM

How many rockets are there in a PWerfer salvo?

Also, whats the current CD for PWerfer?
30 Jul 2014, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2014, 03:18 AMPorygon
Disclaimer: This thread is going to talk about 2v2

I have been played a lot of 2v2 arranged team recently of double Soviet and mixed Axis after patched. All I could conclude, the game is deadly broken now. There is no fun playing as Axis unless you love watching your whole army getting themselves blown in dust by untouchable supreme mobile artillery, and there is no fun playing as Allies because you know you gonna win at 10 mins mark whatsoever.

So everyone should know the AOE of Walking Stuka is a line of creeping barrage, anything out of this thin line would be unharmed. Therefore, unless the Allies squad or support weapon is clumped up so tightly or they didn't remember to repair their weapon, or they garrison something in a building, Stuka CANNOT squad wipe. While playing as Soviet, I don't even give a shit to Stuka because while I hear that sound, I can just my most important units an inch forward or backward, they would be unharmed.

As point of view while playing OKW, my Stuka primary targets are garrisonable buildings, advancing blob and USF forward retreat point. Firing at those target can make sure it kills something, but still seldom squad wipe unless it is a big blob. The cooldown is so long you really need to think before you launch. But when facing the Katyusha, IT IS A BIG DISASTER.

Back to talking about experience of playing Soviet, you can mess around by spamming some usual maxim T2 units or have some fun wiping lone squad with flamer M3, then around 10 mins mark, unless you are totally outplayed, losing all fuel and VPs, Allies have won because of the Kat. This can be achieved even earlier with Lend Lease or Windustry.

Here is the receipt:

(1) Spend 80% of munis into mines, MINE ALL DA ROADS
(2) Prepare a Zis, or a AT nade equipped Cons, or Star Wars tractor beam Guards, overwatching THE MOST unlikely route
(3) Get T4 and Katyusha, one or two, the rain of death ASAP
(4) Fire at every German you spotted

You don't need to care, are they blobing or what, or a fog of war blocking your sight, just click a screen size red circle of death there, there would be more than 90% casualty even they retreat instantly after the first rocket is landed. The AOE is so large you can even squad wipe the biggest German squad Panzerfusilier. It will be even more disastrous while you click on the OKW medic truck, there would be very likely someone (even the Ostheer troops) chilling around the truck waiting for healing, they can't even repair the truck because another volley can wipe that Sturmpio up. 2-3 volley (mostly 2) can knock out the truck. The Katyusha vet so easily and the cooldown is so low, you don't even need to think before you click the rain of death.

2 Katyusha can win the war alone.

When there is German advance, click on it.
When there is German retreat, click on it.
When there is a German truck, click on it.
When there is a German cache, click on it.
When there is German stealing VP, click on it.
When there is a German occupied house, click on it.
When there is German S-mine, click on it.
When there is an Ostheer base, click on it.
When there is German repairing their panzers, click on it.
When there is nothing more to shoot, never-mind, click on it.

Yeah, you just need clicks to win the game, even more easier than A-move blob, GG wp Relic.

thumbs up, just wanted to repost it once again.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS