Login

russian armor

Nice job Relic!

18 Jul 2014, 15:26 PM

Yesterday played 3vs3 on City 17. I was alone with a guy on left flank, the Hill. Had taken him, and beaten the shit out of him, had infantry and jagdpanzers standing to defend the position while i helped my mates. Then he just build 2 of those B 4 in his HQ(!) put some Paks and machineguns around, and sent scout planes out. He onehitted my jagdpanzers, my infantry was totally oblitterated and first when i got my king tiger i got in there and took them out, while loosing the king.
It didnt really made me loose, but it is way too annoying...
18 Jul 2014, 15:43 PM

Someone used combined arms to counter my static, entrenched position!

NERF!

The stupid on these boards recently...
21 Jul 2014, 17:35 PM

B4 howitzer pretty much gives another reason to go the elefant + stuka doctrine. Usually the B4 howitzer is very heavily defended and impossible to get to so the only real choice you have is to just stuka it as soon as it comes out.

Once the howitzer comes it will pay for itself it can potentially tank battle into your favor because of how much damage it does and that naturally your tank has to stay still during a tank battle because of the horrible accuracy penalty for moving the tanks. It also has a very fast recharge time for what it does because it makes a big difference once it hit, so you are constantly wondering when the next arty is going to hit. This is different from other artillery because you can retreat when you found out you're being barraged.

Hence when I play team games getting a Stuka, recon and railway arty is a must because there is no other way to get rid of the b4, unless you destroyed the enemy player's entire army which is difficult because of their heavy armor.
21 Jul 2014, 17:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2014, 15:43 PMKatitof
Someone used combined arms to counter my static, entrenched position!

NERF!

The stupid on these boards recently...

You are definitely not the brightest bulb in the room either.
21 Jul 2014, 17:50 PM

Why are several people including milka saying that the direct fire fires really slowly.. Honestly if does not. Of course it takes a long time to turn, but that's using it wrong, try to think if it like a more extreme version of pak43 in how you use it. Face where you expect that tank to come from, keep it scouted and then it will fire in less than a second from clicking. Yeah sometimes it can clip something on route and detonate like a strum tiger, so you have to be careful where you build it in the 1st place. It helps to angle the camera when you build it to get a POV for line of sight.
21 Jul 2014, 18:06 PM

You are definitely not the brightest bulb in the room either.

Since it seems it really takes one to know one, I was referring the post above mine.

Read it and feel stupid.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 91
South Africa 1
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %