Login

russian armor

Solving the war spoils problem with FRONT EXPERIENCE (TM)

15 Jul 2014, 21:12 PM

Hello hello

I was just reading the thread about the "rotating commander" system which tends to be implemented.
And I really thought this was a great idea which could be improved by an ingame currency, let's call it CoH-Points, no, let's call it

FRONT EXPERIENCE

With this system it could be possible to earn FRONT EXPERIENCE after each game depending on how long, good, interesting, etc. the game was.
So for a really hard game that was really really close, you would get about 100-250 FXP (shorty for FRONT EXPERIENCE, duh) and maybe a war spoil drop in addition (but that's another question).

In the main menu a "HEADQUARTER" could be implemented where you can spend your hard-gained FXP for Skins, Faceplates, Bulletins and Commanders.
So let's say Rare and Legendary (or what's it called?) drops cost 2 times or 3 times more than the regular ones.

A simple "Your Rifles fire 2% faster"-Bulletin would cost about 700-800 FXP while a ultra-rare commander could cost about 5.000 - 7.500 FXP.
A green bulleting would cost about 1.000 - 1.500 FXP and a blue one about 2.000 FXP.

Skins might be cheaper/more expensive and Faceplates too.

This would make the game much more calculabe and far less frustrating.
To please Relic, they could implement the possibility to buy FRONT EXPERIENCE for real money, let's say 4.000 - 5.000 for 5$.
So the people who say payable commanders should come back are pleased and the unlocking community would also be happy.

Every week/month there could be a "sale" where specific commanders/skins/bulletins/etc. are about 33% cheaper.
The rotating commander system would fit perfectly, because people can play them for a week and then they think "Wow. That one was pretty cool, I'm gonna spend my hard-earned FXP on it."

Of course I know that this is hell of a thing to implement and probably it won't happen, but wouldn't it be really cool?

Hux
15 Jul 2014, 21:48 PM
Patrion 14

Relic introduces WarSpoils and every fucker turns into Peter Molyneux
15 Jul 2014, 23:13 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Solving the war spoils problem with COMMON SENSE (TM):

Take all the bullshit out of the video game. Just get rid of it all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★