Login

russian armor

Girlfriend vs CoH2

20 Mar 2013, 02:29 AM

20 Mar 2013, 03:23 AM

My girlfriend plays COH, she is a lvl 10 player. She is also a fan of Heroes Of Might and Magic III, I think everyone loves that game.

There are probably more women playing the game than people think, they just do not feel the need to reveal themselves.

To omgstoon: I think you will find that having your gf play games with you is something of a double edged sword, so I would be careful what you wished for. On the other hand some kind of acceptance/interest is nice.
20 Mar 2013, 03:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2013, 03:23 AMTinGod
There are probably more women playing the game than people think, they just do not feel the need to reveal themselves.

apart from maybe being harassed, would it change anything?

certainly wouldn't for me.
20 Mar 2013, 04:04 AM

No, I agree I do not think it matters. I was merely questioning the view suggested earlier in the thread that 'girls do not get the game'.
20 Mar 2013, 11:57 AM

As someone who often gets mistaken for being a girl gamer, I can tell you that you get a lot more friend requests. Also a lot more awkward one of conversations consisting of "what's up, are u a girl?" "no" "OK" *silently removes you a few days later*

20 Mar 2013, 12:21 PM

As someone who often gets mistaken for being a girl gamer, I can tell you that you get a lot more friend requests. Also a lot more awkward one of conversations consisting of "what's up, are u a girl?" "no" "OK" *silently removes you a few days later*

Why nick '...Jenni' then? Some may say you are asking for it?
And another one of the odd questions that inevitably will turn up. Did it happen that someone wanted to meet you for 'a cup of coffee'?
Sorry if you find my questions abusive i didnt mean no disrespect

20 Mar 2013, 12:36 PM

Lol - why do you want girls in CoH? It's completly manly game with rude humour and hardcore gameplay plus many players here are pretty old. CoH even hasn't ANY woman or woman voice at least - men play game for men with men.

I can't imagine why girl may play CoH. And yeah, many men's behaviour when they meet girl online is disgusting.
20 Mar 2013, 12:42 PM

^I believe that can be summarized with "because it's a good game".
20 Mar 2013, 12:43 PM

I got upset when one of you guys mentioned his girlfriend was lvl10.
Damn i am 9 and i am struglling. What a bummer
20 Mar 2013, 13:15 PM

Why nick '...Jenni' then? Some may say you are asking for it?
And another one of the odd questions that inevitably will turn up. Did it happen that someone wanted to meet you for 'a cup of coffee'?
Sorry if you find my questions abusive i didnt mean no disrespect

Personal nick with a long boring story. The name is basically a contradiction (Jenni can count as the female equivilent of John and I don't rage)
No one have ever said that, but some have had long semi-personal conversations with me out of nowhere, and then asked if I'm a girl. It've made me a bit paranoid since whenever people I barely know friend me I dunno if it's because he thinks I'm a girl, or for some other reason.

Also there are some who chat with me as if I'm a girl even though I know they know I'm a guy, which is extremely creepy. The name is worth it tho. ^_^
25 Mar 2013, 18:25 PM

hey, whats your skype?
26 Mar 2013, 09:54 AM

hey, whats your skype?

MVGame
26 Mar 2013, 11:33 AM

Hmmm.

This thread has the potential to be golden.

I will get some popcorn.

WIN

made my day

MVGame
Hux
26 Mar 2013, 15:07 PM
Patrion 14

Shunning real human interaction for simulated real world historical events is a tough one!

I wish I could apply as much time to actually achieving something as I do trying to micro my skinned, animated polygons.

I kid though, I kid... Only yesterday I used my gaming experience to take down an ice troll on my way to work...

26 Mar 2013, 19:50 PM

My girlfriend actually likes to...

Whatever, I have da gaimz MVGame
27 Mar 2013, 09:21 AM
27 Mar 2013, 11:20 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2013, 15:07 PMHux
Only yesterday I used my gaming experience to take down an ice troll on my way to work...

27 Mar 2013, 14:28 PM

14 Aug 2013, 08:57 AM

Company of Horses sounds like a sweet game.

When does it come out? Might have to pre order it hahaha

14 Aug 2013, 09:19 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

My wife is going out of town the weekend after next which means... I have time to play in WiFiDi's tournament!

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2013, 03:23 AMTinGod

No doubt.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight