Login

russian armor

Crashing

7 Jul 2014, 12:09 PM

I'd like to say Company Of Heroes is a good game, however the damn thing isn't fluid enough and bugsplat error occurs too often. Make it like StarCraft in terms of the fluidity and reliability please.
7 Jul 2014, 12:14 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
7 Jul 2014, 12:16 PM

Sure, I'll ask Noun to post here bank account number, so you can transfer Blizzard kind of money.
7 Jul 2014, 12:18 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Hmm I rarely encounter any crashes myself and the only time I've seen bugsplat so far was because of a replay save bug which has been fixed.

When does the game crash for you? Be a little bit more specific please.
7 Jul 2014, 12:22 PM

It's no secret that the Battle Servers are having issues in terms of game delays and desyncs. It seems that currently the battle servers are not able to gracefully handle a player dropping out, which tends to terminate the game for all those involved.

I suspect a large part of the trouble is server stress due to the surge of new players.

If that is the case then Relic is in a tricky situation. If they drop the cash to upgrade the battle servers they will mostly be out that money when the population stabilizes in the future.
7 Jul 2014, 13:20 PM

I don't think there are problems with the Battle Servers as its running fine for me even during european prime time.

And on the matter of dropping people, every game that someone dropped kept running smoothly for all other players. Though this might be a matter that gets worse the more players are in the game (i rarely play 4vs4).

Have you checked you own connection and/or is your pc capable of handlin your graphics settings (RAM/VRAM wise)?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 685
Netherlands 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak