Login

russian armor

Given up and started using soviets - JUST LOL

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
6 Jul 2014, 19:53 PM

Well according to kaitof people who play one faction can't comment on factional balance so I look forward to hearing nothing from him on 1vs1 balance.

Actually, if anything, then you're having less "rights" to discuss balance then I do, because while I don't play 1v1 often, still some problems of 1v1s transfer into 2v2 and I'm following really closely 1v1 scene which means I do know what is happening there, but when it comes to you, you're simply biased because you never see how things are from the other side of the fence, you are able to catch only weaknesses of your units and strengths of opponent ones without having the reverse situation that playing both sides gives.

Thou I'm not going to jump on anyone just because of that if they don't spew complete and utter bullshit like lolcake here or jaigen but rather provide balanced arguments backed up with whatever is happening in meta(because one replay of well used T-70 reckon mode doesn't make it OP and in need of immediate nerf or having SturmTiger one shot your whole blob doesn't make it OP).
6 Jul 2014, 21:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hold up guys, we have a new pro Soviet player rising up.
6 Jul 2014, 21:38 PM
Patrion 14

Jezus Christ,what abomination is this.
6 Jul 2014, 21:56 PM

:snfPeter:
6 Jul 2014, 22:19 PM

The OP does understand that ELO is calculated per faction right?
So if that was your first time playing SOVs you were ranked against somebody who had never played Germans before, and probably not even the game.

So you beat a first timer by just pushing out Maxims, Zis and mortars, wow congratz. First timers are usually really hard. Lets take this match as an example for all other balancing purposes!

As for the general idea of using one or two matches to prove balancing is off.... it is all anecdotal and shouldn't be used. Furthermore the plural form of "anecdote" is not "data".
6 Jul 2014, 22:44 PM

Actually, if anything, then you're having less "rights" to discuss balance then I do, because while I don't play 1v1 often, still some problems of 1v1s transfer into 2v2 and I'm following really closely 1v1 scene

The mental gymnastics you're capable of continues to amaze and astonish me.

6 Jul 2014, 22:52 PM
Donator 11

Come on guys, maybe he just found his talent and we will all soon learn how to soviet from his 95% won games? Kappa
Let's give him a chance.

EDIT: Btw I believe everybody who wants to use forums to talk about ballance should have their stats public. Just because it happens that ballance is different on 100 rank than on 2500.
7 Jul 2014, 00:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Guys a very simple fact. there is more to knowing coh2 than the worth of your player card. i am gonna start hiding all the player cards posts they're like "your mom" jokes old and unfunny.

If a person says im an expert at 1v1 and has played no 1v1 games then you can bring the player cards arguments. instead i see the philosophy i can (post/yell) (more/louder) than you then i win...

contrary to popular belief arguments don't have to devolve to this.

Instead of saying your player-card sucks why don't you guys try and debate/discuss the actual topic and try to prove said person wrong/right or provide your opinion on the matter. there is alot more for you, the other person, and others that come to this forum can gain if you do this. if they happen to be "to stupid" to get your point then why in gods name are you arguing in the first place. ;)

visual aid ^:

you apparently didn't read the sign on the way in god... :D

last but not least
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 29
United States 4
United States 15
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10