Login

russian armor

A question about Partisan requisitioning heavy weapons

2 Jul 2014, 08:10 AM

Do heavy machine gun crews that were armed by Partisan squads inherit their health (half the health of normal infantry) as well? I've summoned Partisan squads to emergency re-man HMG and AT guns before, but I get a feeling that they die off quicker than the normal heavy weapon squads. Is this true? Or am I just seeing things?
2 Jul 2014, 08:31 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

They inherit the health of the squad members who crewed it, yeah. They die really easy on weapon teams.
2 Jul 2014, 08:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2014, 08:31 AMOhme
They inherit the health of the squad members who crewed it, yeah. They die really easy on weapon teams.

Thanks, I knew they were dying a bit faster than usual.
2 Jul 2014, 08:40 AM

All partisans have 80 health 1 armor, exactly the same as conscripts/penals/guards/whatever that isn't shocks for soviets.
2 Jul 2014, 09:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2014, 08:40 AMCruzz
All partisans have 80 health 1 armor, exactly the same as conscripts/penals/guards/whatever that isn't shocks for soviets.

Is this true? I was informed that they are much more squishier and during my games I get a feeling that moving them out of cover is a huge punishment.
2 Jul 2014, 09:18 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

I haven't played with partisans for ages. I think they did buff the health like Cruzz said. Before you had to pay munitions to upgrade health, and at that time they would die like flies on weapon teams.
2 Jul 2014, 09:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2014, 09:18 AMOhme
I haven't played with partisans for ages. I think they did buff the health like Cruzz said. Before you had to pay munitions to upgrade health, and at that time they would die like flies on weapon teams.

I see, well I guess I was stuck on that misconception for a while.
2 Jul 2014, 11:10 AM

Is this true? I was informed that they are much more squishier and during my games I get a feeling that moving them out of cover is a huge punishment.

They were changed 2-3 months ago.
But don't bother with partisans, their 50% accuracy penalty make any variant except SVT ones horribly bad.

I gave up on this doctrine until they will get normal accuracy, they are already 4 man squad fighting against armies designed to kill 6 man squads.
2 Jul 2014, 13:16 PM

Partisans used to spawn with 40hp and got an upgrade to bring them back to 80hp. This however made them extremely weak when infantry DPS was increased so they changed it to 80hp when spawning.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★