Login

russian armor

FIFA World Cup™ 2014

PAGES (12)down
19 Jun 2014, 10:01 AM

Disrespect spain DA fack i mean Gawd, Although YAY germany beat portugals ass FUCK YAAAAA, after rewatching some stuff in the game I completely support their victory, Pepe was a fucking idiot, my father knows that he used to pull shit like that in the portuguese football circuit.
19 Jun 2014, 11:03 AM

Disrespect spain DA fack i mean Gawd, Although YAY germany beat portugals ass FUCK YAAAAA, after rewatching some stuff in the game I completely support their victory, Pepe was a fucking idiot, my father knows that he used to pull shit like that in the portuguese football circuit.

When I saw that shit, I just wanted to kick the shit out of Pepe so badly..
But that's not even the worst of it. If Portugal had played a clean game, they could've held their heads high despite the score difference. Instead, Portugal pulled out the "how many fouls can we pack into every minute of play?" strategy.
19 Jun 2014, 12:25 PM

Have you guys never seen Pepe play for Real Madrid? He is probably the dirtiest player around at the moment. If you have such a loose cannon in your squad it really is the manager's responsibility for choosing to bring him to the world cup (not that Ronaldugal is spoiled for choice lel).

Such a shame for Spain to change their play style around Costa. All I wanted to see was David Villa and Fabregas see some game time, they aren't afraid to run at players, drive forward, take shots and make key passes when needed. It's pretty obvious Costa made a deal with del Bosque 'If you let me start for Spain I'll change nationality' all he expects is to be given the ball and even then did fuck all with it rofl.

I reckon this WC will probably go towards Germany, as always they bring a very strong squad to every competition.
19 Jun 2014, 12:29 PM

But i hope everyone shares my opinion, portugal has to beat america, if they don't and actually make it far, then we won't hear the nd of it X_X
19 Jun 2014, 13:18 PM
Donator 11

19 Jun 2014, 13:57 PM
Senior Editor Badge

tchau Spain

in Brazil we say: futebol modinha about Spanish tik-taka.

:P
19 Jun 2014, 18:27 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

COME ON ENGLAND FOFO vs. UYUY

22 Jun 2014, 23:47 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

amisamis I cannot believe my eyes. TOP OF THE GROUP amisamis
22 Jun 2014, 23:56 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

amisamis I cannot believe my eyes. TOP OF THE GROUP amisamis

what madness :(
22 Jun 2014, 23:56 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

My question now... Can USA lose to Germany and go through? Sure we can! It's prolly gonna come down to a tie on points with either Portugal or Ghana. Tiebreakers incoming.... gonna come down to goal differential. ACK gonna be tight. Right now USA is +1, Ghana -1, and POR -4. But all of that could change drastically.
23 Jun 2014, 00:25 AM

23 Jun 2014, 00:59 AM

The cynic in me wonders, with all the links between the US team and German team, and a draw perfectly suiting both teams....

gg wp USA today, Portugal don't look interested at all and Ronaldo is clearly not 100% fit. The threat will be Ghana, who I think will beat Portugal by at least two goals.

23 Jun 2014, 01:01 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2014, 00:25 AMVonIvan
Nope

Whar a match it was. In this WC the second half are best Kappa. Intrigue will be in 3 round, but i think it will be drow with German and USA (its be like Sweden and Denmark in Euro 2004 2:2) and goodbye Ronaldo:*(
23 Jun 2014, 08:44 AM

My question now... Can USA lose to Germany and go through? Sure we can! It's prolly gonna come down to a tie on points with either Portugal or Ghana. Tiebreakers incoming.... gonna come down to goal differential. ACK gonna be tight. Right now USA is +1, Ghana -1, and POR -4. But all of that could change drastically.

Portugal is not really good atm, and Ghana will play for the win. And even if Portugal manages to win against Ghana, the US have to lose like 3-0 or 4-0 to Germany cause as you said the goal differencial at the moment advantages the US.
23 Jun 2014, 11:26 AM

The issue, was the fact that the team is composed of the most famous players, rather than the newer ones that have been doing well in their leagues, Ronaldo is an example of how over valued some of these players are.
23 Jun 2014, 11:33 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Yes USA is +2 over Ghana.

That means if Ghana wins 2-0 over Portugal, and USA loses 0-1 to Germany, we're FUCKED.

I have no idea what happens if Ghana wins 1-0 and USA loses 0-1, then we have to go to the next tiebreaker. It SHOULD be goal diff vs. specific team, in which case USA should go through since we beat Ghana. Really I don't understand why the result vs. the specific team isn't the first tiebreaker. For all I know dummy FIFA goes by most total goals or something :S
23 Jun 2014, 12:38 PM
Senior Editor Badge

my bet: tie between GER and USA.

like we said in Brazil, will be a "jogo de compadres"

For all I know dummy FIFA goes by most total goals or something :S

Ami,

all soccer leagues in the world use this system (goal difference) since....maybe 1930 (first world cup :P )
Seb
23 Jun 2014, 13:41 PM
Admin Black Badge

Well... I bet on USA for yesterday's game, why did they have to do that to me. Fuck I guess that's why their odds was relatively interesting, they saw it coming all the way. It was a trap. :(
23 Jun 2014, 14:47 PM

The issue, was the fact that the team is composed of the most famous players, rather than the newer ones that have been doing well in their leagues, Ronaldo is an example of how over valued some of these players are.

No. They're just crap. Ronaldo is the only good player in the team: a few are decent (Moutinho,Rui Patricio,Pereira) the others are too overrated, it's a great achievement for Portugal to have a chance to play the WC this year. The team is worse than 4 years ago, and Ronaldo played alone against Sweden in the playoffs in november. And we can easily say that CR7 is the best player in the world at the moment, so pls don't say bullshit, if you hate him it's another thing. For example i prefer him and not Messi, but i don't say that Messi is overrated.
23 Jun 2014, 14:48 PM

PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight