Login

russian armor

How do I send Imperial Dane Replays?

5 Jun 2014, 00:55 AM

I have a replay of a game I want to send to Imperial Dane, can anyone tell me what to do? Iv never done it before
5 Jun 2014, 01:19 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

You either upload them here on CoH2.org or you send him your replay via email. You can find his adress in the discription of any video on his channel.
5 Jun 2014, 01:20 AM

5 Jun 2014, 01:21 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

you're welcome
5 Jun 2014, 05:30 AM

Or you can beat Cataclaw and save a rep and dane will find you and cast it. :)
5 Jun 2014, 06:42 AM

:lolol:
Or you can beat Cataclaw and save a rep and dane will find you and cast it. :)
5 Jun 2014, 09:19 AM
Patrion 27

I'm flabbergasted by internet goers who have the where-with-all to sign up for a forum and post a question like this but not read the "about" section that is directly below the video on one of Dane's Youtube replays.
5 Jun 2014, 10:48 AM

He won't cast it anyway.
5 Jun 2014, 16:07 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Dane would cast the match, if the OP beat Complexity. :facepalm:
5 Jun 2014, 16:36 PM
Patrion 14

To get Imperial Dane to cast one of your videos you need to follow a few simple steps -

* Make sure Germans win

* Squirt the replay into a memory stick made from the Krupps steel of a melted down StuG

* Wrap it in the cuff title of an extremely obscure Waffen-SS unit only The Dane knows anything about

* Tempt some flaxen-haired, dirndl-wearing maidens to deliver it in a half-track to his bunker.

It's pretty easy, really.
5 Jun 2014, 16:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

To get Imperial Dane to cast one of your videos you need to follow a few simple steps -

* Make sure Germans win

* Squirt the replay into a memory stick made from the Krupps steel of a melted down StuG

* Wrap it in the cuff title of an extremely obscure Waffen-SS unit only The Dane knows anything about

* Tempt some flaxen-haired, dirndl-wearing maidens to deliver it in a half-track to his bunker.

5 Jun 2014, 16:46 PM

Dane is a good player but he never uses Medic bunkers or medics because he thinks it's unimportant. It's odd as I can't think of a single reason not to.
5 Jun 2014, 17:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Dane is a good player but he never uses Medic bunkers or medics because he thinks it's unimportant. It's odd as I can't think of a single reason not to.

Dane also seems to have an allergy to snipers. For an Ostheer player, that is awed (I think that's how Dane pronounces the adjective...)
5 Jun 2014, 18:01 PM
Patrion 14

Dane is a fierce supporter of untrelenting warfare. Medics weaken the morale and ferouciousness of your own troops because they know they're gonna get healed.
Snipers are too sneaky, guns blazing and straight in your face tactics are preferred methods of the mighty Dane.

Glory to the StuG III and the Whermacht!

Guten Krieg Kameraden !
5 Jun 2014, 18:05 PM
Caster Badge

At the end of every replay are details. otherwise in the description for every video. I've got the details plastered practically everywhere :P

And i don't use Medic Bunkers for the same reason i didn't use Veterancy much as wehrmacht in CoH.. I just don't think about it. It's as simple as that. I keep forgetting.
5 Jun 2014, 18:47 PM

* Make sure Germans win

Fun Facts.:clap:
6 Jun 2014, 12:48 PM

The best part is that in the casts, he criticizes the players when they dont build medics:D

But he already said that he is forgeting them. He also said that in one of his casts!!!
6 Jun 2014, 13:00 PM

^^^

He also doesn't mine much, right? I haven't seen enough of his games yet.

I guess there are tradeoffs with micro and observation. He doesn't toggle the minimap either (neither do I). I also don't use snipers as much as I should as I find that sniper babysitting takes away from other tasks. Ditto for mines- I constantly forget to use them enough.

Also, I don't use artillery guns much either as I always go for armor call-ins plus rockets for artillery.

But medic bunker/medics is one of the first things I always get.
6 Jun 2014, 13:24 PM
Benefactor 3110

The migthy dane doesn´t forget, he expects his troops to win anyways. He can´t be bothered with infantery unless the Volksgrenanadiers need his sharp eye for details. A loss is treason and will be dealt with accordingly.

Show respect or he will use on you tigers and stugs lots of stugs.

:thumbsup:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS