Login

russian armor

Suppressed units entering buildings

1 Jun 2014, 07:41 AM

Third, "meme" was coined by Dawkins in 1976 in "The Selfish Gene" and memetics began in the 1990's.

This guy is amazing.
1 Jun 2014, 11:07 AM

They can crawl, so why not crawl into a building?

so the brave soldiers crawled until they reached a door then they played rock paper scissor to know who would reach for the doorhandle while under fire from a mg42
when they finally played out the game the answer of the loser was : :loco:
1 Jun 2014, 11:43 AM

Well the real life is, you are trained to attack a trench .... MG or not at 8 to 1 odds. One guy zigzags towards the MG for a sec then drops and then the second guy does the same thing ...etc. until someone is close enough to throw a grenade at the MG.
That is the real life training of fighting under suppression ... if you can do it without pooping your pants.
1 Jun 2014, 12:23 PM

Well the real life is, you are trained to attack a trench .... MG or not at 8 to 1 odds. One guy zigzags towards the MG for a sec then drops and then the second guy does the same thing ...etc. until someone is close enough to throw a grenade at the MG.
That is the real life training of fighting under suppression ... if you can do it without pooping your pants.

they are trying to enter a building so unless the mg is in the building they aren't going towards the mg but they are crawling away from it
and we are talking about a game mr gi joe not real life
jeez some people really think they deserve a medal for playing this game

1 Jun 2014, 12:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

First off, paragraphs, they make people read your blocks of text.

Second, good for you man... Papa's real proud.

Third, "meme" was coined by Dawkins in 1976 in "The Selfish Gene" and memetics began in the 1990's.

Third and 1/2, MVGame.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea who I am, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them. It's not just limited to blogs though. Several companies have asked me to review their meme ads to avoid a failure like Toyota's meme commercial. Just last week a major food company contacted me with a paid offer to help them on a new ad campaign. I declined when I researched the company and saw that they had contributed money to socially conservative groups.

It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine. So please tell me, what are your qualifications to say that I don't know what a meme is?
2 Jun 2014, 16:11 PM
Patrion 14

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea who I am, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them. It's not just limited to blogs though. Several companies have asked me to review their meme ads to avoid a failure like Toyota's meme commercial. Just last week a major food company contacted me with a paid offer to help them on a new ad campaign. I declined when I researched the company and saw that they had contributed money to socially conservative groups.

It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine. So please tell me, what are your qualifications to say that I don't know what a meme is?

...nnaaah. I'm sorry, I'm still not convinced.
2 Jun 2014, 20:20 PM

I´m not sure if people know how to "meme" or just use the first image they find.

Yes, units SUPPRESSED should be able to enter a building.

But absolutely, suppressed units should be able to enter a building.

If they were close enough to make it before being pinned, that is just good positioning.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★