Login

russian armor

Deleting undeletable objects/entities

21 May 2014, 05:13 AM

Hi,

I placed a mortar vehicle into the map and it brought 4 troops with it, I deleted the vehicle but the soldiers are still there. I have tried to select to the unit and tried to delete them but no luck.

In game they are still there, it's really annoying me.

If anyone knows any solution to this please let me know thanks!

Screenshot provided to show problem.

21 May 2014, 05:33 AM

I managed to fix this problem shortly after posting this thread. I looked in older forum posts and Googled it and found a fairly simple solution.

For anyone else who has this problem in the future the solution is, In World Builder bring up the console by pressing the (') on your keyboard.

From there type "wb_orphan_nuke_entity", hover over the entity you want to delete and hit enter. This will delete the entity. I had to do it four times.

Shoutout to Srinidhalaya for first posting the solution, saved me a lot of stress haha

Glad it is fixed!

I'll leave this thread open to help anyone else with this problem, but if any admin wants to delete it they can do.

21 May 2014, 11:13 AM
Donator 11

Just adding that the console word might be different depending on your language. Mine is ö
21 May 2014, 12:17 PM
24 Feb 2015, 12:13 PM

For anyone else who has this problem in the future the solution is, In World Builder bring up the console by pressing the (') on your keyboard.

From there type "wb_orphan_nuke_entity", hover over the entity you want to delete and hit enter. This will delete the entity.

Thanks for the solution! :)

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2014, 11:13 AMSirlami
Just adding that the console word might be different depending on your language. Mine is ö

Mine too.

#a little suggestion to the mods: The topic should/could be changed into f.e. "Deleting undeletable objects/entities".

It was quite hard to get here.. ;)

24 Feb 2015, 12:55 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2015, 12:13 PMCasTroy

Thanks for the solution! :)

Mine too.

#a little suggestion to the mods: The topic should/could be changed into f.e. "Deleting undeletable objects/entities".

It was quite hard to get here.. ;)

Your will, my hands.
24 Feb 2015, 16:18 PM

Epic.

Coincidentally I was about to look for this tonight, as I have the same problem. This saves some time :)

Thanks for solution!
24 Feb 2016, 00:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2014, 11:13 AMSirlami

Thank u!!! If more people like you could have stated this it would be so easy! :)
3 Jun 2019, 00:00 AM

I managed to fix this problem shortly after posting this thread. I looked in older forum posts and Googled it and found a fairly simple solution.

From there type "wb_orphan_nuke_entity", hover over the entity you want to delete and hit enter. This will delete the entity. I had to do it four times.

Shoutout to Srinidhalaya for first posting the solution, saved me a lot of stress haha

Glad it is fixed!

I'll leave this thread open to help anyone else with this problem, but if any admin wants to delete it they can do.

Tried typing ('). nothing happened
3 Jun 2019, 00:17 AM

Typing (') did not bring up console, so I dropped a pile of logs on the orphan soldiers.
16 Sep 2019, 06:13 AM

If you have a Danish keyboard it is the letter "Æ" you push and type in "Wb_orphan_nuke_entity" and hover with the mouse over the "entity" you what to delete and press "Enter"
16 Sep 2019, 06:37 AM

Looks like this

This is the 4 soldiers that I could not delete.

]

16 Sep 2019, 06:40 AM

Push the "Æ" on the Danish keyboard and this consol comes up! Type in Wb_orphan_nuke_entity and hover your mouse over the "Entity" you what to delete.

[url=]

Do it again on the next item you what to delete!

16 Sep 2019, 06:41 AM

[url=]
16 Sep 2019, 07:06 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Use the blueprint list in scenario properties. You can find the entity there and delete it.
16 Sep 2019, 07:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2019, 07:06 AMTric
Use the blueprint list in scenario properties. You can find the entity there and delete it.

Thanks you Tric.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS